Profile for Busy Mom 19 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Busy Mom 19 RSS Feed (North Carolina)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Le Creuset Stoneware 16-Ounce Honey Pot, Dijon
Le Creuset Stoneware 16-Ounce Honey Pot, Dijon
Price: $34.95
26 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for honey on the counter!, September 25, 2014
I like to mix 2 honeys together for the perfect honey flavor (a local traditional honey and a local blackberry honey, yum!), and it works perfectly in this pot, it holds a whole jar of honey, it's easy to use.

Sistema Klipo Cutlery Set to Go, Colors May Vary
Sistema Klipo Cutlery Set to Go, Colors May Vary
Price: $6.29
27 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, September 25, 2014
Very useful for lunches, easy to snap together and pull apart, easy to clean, highly recommend!

Antique Butter Bell Antique Crock, Sea Spray
Antique Butter Bell Antique Crock, Sea Spray
Price: $25.17
5 used & new from $22.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for soft butter!, September 25, 2014
I LOVE having soft butter on the counter and now the butter stays fresh and tastes great!

Washable Produce Bags (1)
Washable Produce Bags (1)
Offered by Sur La Table, Inc.
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect produce bags!, September 25, 2014
This review is from: Washable Produce Bags (1)
Lightweight, barcodes are visible through them and the variety of sizes is convenient, I've ordered 2 more packs!

Expandable Cutlery Set - Light Blue
Expandable Cutlery Set - Light Blue
Offered by Speed Of Light Distributors - Shipping at the Speed of Light
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, June 23, 2014
Useful for taking to work or school for lunches so that I don't have to buy disposable anymore. Not super sturdy but gets the job done.

Progressive International Adjustable Bread Keeper
Progressive International Adjustable Bread Keeper
18 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for homemade bread!, January 9, 2013
I purchased one a few months ago and am purchasing a second now to keep a second loaf of bread or bagels in. For the first day after I make bread I leave the vents open, then after that I keep them closed and the bread stays fresh for about 5-7 days. I have even sliced the whole loaf and kept the slices in the box and the slices stayed fresh and soft, not dry or moldy. I love it!

4moms Goodnight Sleep Trainer - Gray
4moms Goodnight Sleep Trainer - Gray
Offered by Gold Star Broker
Price: $39.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth its weight in gold!!!, July 12, 2012
Finally, my 8 month old baby is sleeping through the night which has put him on track to have a regular daytime routine including a daytime nap, he is eating better, he's happier, less fussy, and the added benefit that Daddy and I are getting more sleep now is priceless! One of the best purchases I have EVER made! Very easy to use, saw huge improvement by the 3rd night, he was sleeping through the night by the 5th night.

Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption
Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption
by Laura Hillenbrand
Price: $15.07
838 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring story!, February 22, 2011
I just finished reading this book yesterday, it mesmerized me, it was a beautifully written story about an inspiring man and his life journey, i'm so glad i had the pleasure to read it. It was a very interesting read, and it was touching.

Disney Toy Story Signature Collection Buzz Lightyear Talking Action Figure
Disney Toy Story Signature Collection Buzz Lightyear Talking Action Figure
Offered by KMR.Enterprise
Price: $79.99
45 used & new from $49.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, the best Buzz Ever!!!, July 19, 2010
My son is almost 5 years old and just loves this toy, he plays with it constantly, he's had it for almost a year. Some reviewers are right that the toy is too heavy to stand up, but that doesn't bother my son, he props him up, or just carries or flies him around. What surprises me is how durable it is, Buzz has been dropped countless times, the wings fall off but are easy to put back together, the same with the helmet. And this weekend one of the arm pieces fell off, I thought for sure it was broken, but it too easily popped back into place! I have to say this toy was well designed. Other than some scrathes and stickers falling off, it's in great shape, thanks for a great toy, I would definitely recommend it!

Adagio Teas triniTea Electric 32-Ounce Tea Maker
Adagio Teas triniTea Electric 32-Ounce Tea Maker

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Almost Perfect!, July 19, 2010
I love my TriniTea, it makes perfect tea every time, it's very easy to use. I use loose leaf tea and have been lining the basket with a coffee filter to make cleanup easier. I just love it, the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that I wish the parts that come into contact with water were all metal or glass, not plastic! I too try to avoid heating foods and liquids in plastic, so i'm torn when it comes to this device, but the positives outweigh that negative and for now i'm using it, but truly hoping that Adagio will upgrade this machine, even for a higher price, that eliminates the plastic!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5