Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Beautifful > Reviews

Browse

Beautifful's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beautifful RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Genius 2.4 GHz High Performance Optical Programmable Wireless Mouse Blue Eye Engine (NX-7010 Green)
Offered by RJRAnderson
Price: $20.15
7 used & new from $9.71

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 14, 2016
I am disappointed.........it is broken already. Not a good buy. :-(

Burlap Fleur De Lis Garden Flag
Burlap Fleur De Lis Garden Flag
Offered by Pembroke Street International, LLC
Price: $9.16
6 used & new from $9.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 24, 2015
This review is from: Burlap Fleur De Lis Garden Flag
Good quality and looked great in my flower bed!

10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse: Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 10 Days!
10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse: Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 10 Days!
by J.J. Smith
32 used & new from $9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative book, July 1, 2014
Love this book. Awesome recipes, success stories and tips. Most importantly, the cleanse works!! I keep the book with me at all times while cleansing to be able to refer to if i have a question. Definitely worth the money.

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Hazelnut Liquid Singles, 0.375-Ounce Creamers (Pack of 200)
Price: $27.92
6 used & new from $19.61

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite creamer!, July 1, 2014
I love the option of buying this creamer in bulk through Amazon because it is difficult to always find in the grocery store. This way, I always have it and it comes right to my front door!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful vest!!, April 18, 2014
I love this vest and have already ordered the next size!! I look so good in my clothes, it helps with my posture and it is also helping me melt away inches as I waist train!!
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 9:46 PM PDT

NFL Dallas Cowboys 62-Inch Double Canopy Umbrella
NFL Dallas Cowboys 62-Inch Double Canopy Umbrella
Price: $34.99
13 used & new from $29.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a gift, March 10, 2014
This review is from: NFL Golf Umbrella (Sports)
I purchased this umbrella as a gift and it was a hit!! The quality of the umbrella was incredible and i scored major points!!

Ore Originals Living Goods Oversized Shower Cap Big Hair
Ore Originals Living Goods Oversized Shower Cap Big Hair
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $14.59
5 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 10, 2014
I change up my hair styles often and sometimes I have styles that warrant a larger shower cap! This cap is PERFECT!! Colorful, comfortable and big enough to accommodate anyone's head or big head of hair!!!

Herbal Essences, Hello Hydration Moisturizing Hair Conditioner With Coconut, 23.7 Fl Oz (Pack of 3)
Offered by Blinko
Price: $23.00
9 used & new from $19.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome conditioner, March 10, 2014
This is one of the best conditioner for African American women that are natural! The name is completely accurate when it says "hydration". I use this conditioner to deep condition and cowash my hair. I also use it with my daughter's relaxed hair. Awesome conditioner at a very affordable price. I keep at least 3 bottles at all times. I am just sad that it is no longer available with Amazon Prime Subscription.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2014 2:46 PM PDT

Samsung Micro OEM Home Charger - Non-Retail Packaging - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by OEM 4 LESS
Price: $5.63
10 used & new from $3.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for kids, March 10, 2014
I purchased this back up charger for my kids to use with their cell phones and Kindle Fires. Great price and does the job of charging the devices.

Running Belt for iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, SE with OtterBox Defender; Also fits Galaxy S3/S4 & iPhone 4/4S with case - Great for Jogging, Walking & Sports - for Men & Women [Black]
Offered by Tune Belt, Inc.
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this case!, March 10, 2014
I have an iPhone 5s with an otterbox and I was looking for the perfect case to use when working out. I have always had trouble with the armbands moving but this is the perfect option for me. It works perfect when running, working out or working in the yard!! It is also very comfortable!! Great case!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4