Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Senor Zoidbergo > Reviews

Browse

Senor Zoidbergo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 545

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Senor Zoidbergo RSS Feed (Washington D.C.)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Brawny Paper Towel Roll, 6 Count
Brawny Paper Towel Roll, 6 Count

3.0 out of 5 stars Only useful if you have a paper towel dispenser, February 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Interesting idea. They removed the cardboard inner cylinder to achieve greater packing efficiency and marginally reduce shipping weight. This isn't an issue if you have a paper towel dispenser. For people like myself who don't have a dispenser, it gets annoying when you get to the last bit of paper towel and the roll collapses and falls onto the side because it lacks any internal structural integrity.

I personally prefer Bounty. Brawny seems rougher by comparison.

Mead RFID Blocking Sleeves 10 Credit Card, 2 Passport Holders, Identity Theft Wallet Protection Set(76003)
Price: $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars - Horribly unattractive - Doesn't fit into slim wallets If Mead ..., February 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
PROS:
- Works as advertised

CONS:
- Horribly unattractive
- Doesn't fit into slim wallets

If Mead sells a larger RFID blocking wallet, then that would be more preferable.

HP LaserJet Pro M426fdw Wireless All-in-One Monochrome Printer (F6W15A#BGJ)
HP LaserJet Pro M426fdw Wireless All-in-One Monochrome Printer (F6W15A#BGJ)
Price: Click here to see our price
25 used & new from $288.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect all-in-one!, January 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was in the market for a laser-jet all-in-one to replace an Epson all-in-one and Brother laserjet printer. Happy to see this new line of HP products. Had an old HP Laserjet printer that lasted a decade, so I know they're reliable.

Absolutely happy with this M426fdw. I'm still discovering many of its features, so I may update this review as I better learn how to use the printer.

Setup was a breeze. Using the wireless network wizard, I connected to my wireless network in less than 30 seconds. Connecting to my Windows 7 desktop computer took about 5 minutes, with most of the time spent installing drivers and software. I really like the touchscreen interface. Not only is it a color touchscreen, but it offers swiping ability with fast, accurate touch responses. The touchscreen also informs you you when paper is detected in the upper loading tray.

Printing, xeroxing, and scanning were fast. I like the full size toner that comes with the printer, but not terribly thrilled about the replacement toner price. Printer build construction is solid. Relatively low-profile for such a comprehensive unit.

Bai Antiwater, Super Purified, Antioxidant Infused Water, 28.4oz bottles (pack of 12)
Price: $23.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Strong aftertaste, January 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was looking forward to this product (the description of the bottle not being hot-filled was exciting) but it has a strong, unpalatable after-taste. It's possible that the after-taste is from coffee fruit, but regardless, it's not one that I enjoyed.

Pass. I'll stick to bottled water.

Philips M2BTBK/27 Fidelio Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Black
Philips M2BTBK/27 Fidelio Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Black
Price: $249.99
7 used & new from $187.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to pair, great sound, December 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Took about 5 seconds to pair with my super old Galaxy S3. The earshell controls are very intuitive to use, after just a few minutes of tinkering.

Build quality is very good, although I would've liked a bit more color (like on the wired version of these) rather than an all-black scheme. I don't believe these are noise cancelling headphones (which I would expect at this price point), more like noise dampening. Very comfortable over long periods of usage. Sound quality was also very good, with balanced bass and crisp highs.

Range was impressive, as I managed a flawless connection from 20-30 feet away with several walls separating me from my phone.

Reynolds Baking Cups, Pastel, 1200 Cups, 24 Count
Reynolds Baking Cups, Pastel, 1200 Cups, 24 Count
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright colors, December 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Nice bright colors that don't (as others have noted) fade in the oven. Perfect for Easter baking. Also like the 50-count package sizings.

Snyder's of Hanover Bowties Pretzels Original, 8.25 Ounce
Snyder's of Hanover Bowties Pretzels Original, 8.25 Ounce
Price: $3.49
3 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I ate the entire bag in 2 days, December 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not a huge pretzel guy, but these were pretty delicious. Sure most of them arrived cracked, but that merely made them easier to eat. I liked that they were low in sodium, had a short and pronounceable ingredients list, and were very tasty. Definitely addicting, and reminded me of my childhood.

Skross World Travel Adaptor 3
Skross World Travel Adaptor 3
Offered by Cooking Shop
Price: $35.91
9 used & new from $23.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't leave home without it!, December 2, 2015
I was looking for an all-in-one plug adapter, after a previous one flimsily broke after single usage and another adapter set had too many different parts. This is the one to get!

- Accepts 2-prong and 3-prong plugs
- Well made
- Tight connection
- I used in both Europe and Australia without issue
- It's larger than your average adapter, but the slight increase in size is well worth it.
- Comes in white!

I paired it with a FlePow 3-Outlet Surge Protector 1250W/10A Mini Travel Power Strip with 3 USB Charging Ports for Iphone, Samsung, iPad and More Smartphone and Tablet and now I have a fabulous setup for traveling overseas. No longer do I need to worry about not having the right adapter.

PROFOOT Dura-Sole Insoles, Men's 8-14, 1 Pair
PROFOOT Dura-Sole Insoles, Men's 8-14, 1 Pair
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars but these are a great deal! The price is very inexpensive and in ..., December 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Not sure what else I can add that hasn't been already said, but these are a great deal! The price is very inexpensive and in return, they are very comfortable insoles. I added them to the interior of a pair of uncomfortable hiking boots. Only downside, as others have mentioned, is the strong plastic odor upon opening the package.

Cadbury Assorted Candy Bar, 36 Ounce
Cadbury Assorted Candy Bar, 36 Ounce
Price: $31.10

4.0 out of 5 stars I love how heavy it is!, November 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like the weight of this assortment, as it presents a quality gift. However, I'm less enamored of the use of artificial flavors and corn syrup.

The Royal Dark and Roast Almond flavors were pretty good, although I wasn't a big fan of the Fruit & Nut one. Each of the bars is quite large and the purple/gold box has nice presentation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20