Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Senor Zoidbergo > Reviews

Browse

Senor Zoidbergo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 556

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Senor Zoidbergo RSS Feed (Washington D.C.)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Nature's Guru Organic Tea, Masala Spice, 25 Count (Pack of 12)
Nature's Guru Organic Tea, Masala Spice, 25 Count (Pack of 12)
Price: $19.30
3 used & new from $13.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Great flavors and aromas, but weak, May 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'll echo what other reviewers have said. Great flavors and aromas, but a weak mixture. I need to use several bags to achieve the flavor concentration that I prefer. Otherwise, I really like the whole leaf mix.

Orgain Vegan Nutritional Shake, Sweet Vanilla Bean, 11 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Orgain Vegan Nutritional Shake, Sweet Vanilla Bean, 11 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $29.99
11 used & new from $26.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Love that there is no stevia in the vegan shakes, May 12, 2016
I used to order several cases of orgain a month, but then they added stevia, which I couldn't stand the taste of. Happy to see they're back to using cane sugar.

Cadbury Assortment Gift Box
Cadbury Assortment Gift Box

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the packaging!, April 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like the packaging, but the chocolate itself is much too sweet.

Packaging: I like the giant bow, and the box with its fold out three layer shelving.

Chocolates: English Toffee was like a Nestle Crunch, Raisins and Almonds was decent, and Sea Salt & Caramel sounded promising but oozed out a sea of overly sweet caramel.

It's a nice package, and could be a good casual gift.

Lancaster Soft Cream Candy, Coffee/Caramel, 8 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Lancaster Soft Cream Candy, Coffee/Caramel, 8 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Price: $35.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee flavor!, April 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Yum! Not much to say except that there's a great mixture of caramel and coffee flavors. The coffee is very pronounced. A little too sweet for my liking, but on the whole, a tasty snack.

Viva Labs Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement - The HIGHEST Concentration Omega 3 Capsules, 2,200mg Fish Oil/serving, 90 Softgels
Offered by Viva Naturals

4.0 out of 5 stars Big fan of Viva Labs' products, but these had a fishy aftertaste!, April 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Unlike the other reviewers here, I tasted a strong fishy aftertaste, I prefer the lemon flavor ones from my local Whole Foods.

Brawny Pick-A-Size Paper Towels, 16 XL Rolls
Brawny Pick-A-Size Paper Towels, 16 XL Rolls
Price: $28.99
7 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I still prefer Bounty, BUT, April 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I still prefer Bounty, BUT these have given me a more favorable impression of Brawny. They're a bit softer than the Brawny I've used in the past, while providing absorbance as good as or marginally better than Bounty. Pick-A-Size isn't a revolutionary new feature, but it is nice to see it applied to Brawny.

Oliver & Iris Premium Cat Scratcher Hollow Rectangular Lounger, Black
Oliver & Iris Premium Cat Scratcher Hollow Rectangular Lounger, Black
Price: $40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, April 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The scratcher consists essentially of cardboard "slices" sandwiched together in the shape of a small lounger. Brilliant really. It's very sturdily made, and could support several cats' weights, if only my cat didn't hog it all the time. It has human uses too! I find it pretty good for resting my feet on. Good job Moda Works. This is the first time I've heard of your company's products but consider me a future customer.

Quaker Breakfast Flats, Cranberry Almond, Breakfast Bars (Pack of 8)
Quaker Breakfast Flats, Cranberry Almond, Breakfast Bars (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm liking these Belvita alternatives!, April 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Each biscuit seems thinner and smaller than a Belvita, but there are 3 per package. Flavor is excellent and it also wasn't as sweet as I was expecting. There are an abundance of cranberries per biscuit.

Another cool take on the breakfast biscuit concept, and just as tasty. Watch out, Belvita!

Balance Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat, 22 gram mini bars, 10 count
Balance Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat, 22 gram mini bars, 10 count
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum! These taste like healthy Snickers, March 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm loving these new mini Balance bars. They' remind me of fun-size candy bars and are perfect for an on-the-go snack. I don't usually like stevia products due to the aftertaste, but these had zero aftertaste. The taste is remarkably close to that of a Snickers bar. My only complaint is that there are only 10 bars per box.

Quilted Northern Ultra Soft and Strong Toilet Paper, 12 Family Rolls Bath Tissue
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but not as good as Charmin, March 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My reigning favorite toilet paper is Charmin. I was pleasantly surprised by Quilted Northern; the paper was strong without being too rough or dusty/crumbly. I'd rate it a close second to Charmin. However, my one complaint is that the rolls seem to be much smaller than the usual Charmin rolls I buy at the grocery store. They're downright tiny, and similar in size to the kind I find at my office.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20