Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Laura > Reviews

Browse

Laura's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura RSS Feed (Washington, MO, United States)

Department 56 Village Swinging Ghoulies
Department 56 Village Swinging Ghoulies
Offered by 88 Market Street
Price: $62.91
26 used & new from $50.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but very fragile, December 26, 2014
My nephew absolutely loves this piece. The first one I bought, however, was defective. The flickering orange lights around the top did not work. Had to repackage and send back to Amazon.com at a loss (was a lightening deal) and they refused an even exchange. Fortunately, the second one, (though I paid $25.00 more from a private seller on Amazon) worked perfectly. The item is a bit fragile.....definitely not a toy....but very colorful and detailed and my 5 year old nephew will sit and watch it forever.

Case Logic DVB-200 200 CD/DVD and 92 Liner Note Capacity (Black)
Case Logic DVB-200 200 CD/DVD and 92 Liner Note Capacity (Black)
Price: $35.05
43 used & new from $28.55

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, February 21, 2013
The item pictured is not the item I received. The rivets are visible...the handle is not recessed as the one pictured. I have several of those and this one is more cheaply made and not as sturdy. At least I can use the pages out of it to put in the others but was disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2013 5:00 AM PST

Joyful Noise
Joyful Noise
DVD ~ Queen Latifah
Price: $5.97
110 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars So So movie but fantastic vocal performances, May 5, 2012
This review is from: Joyful Noise (DVD)
The movie was slow to start but am glad I hung in there because the vocals were amazing and loved the song choices. The storyline itself was a little bit weak, wandered, and it never really quite came together for me. However, the musical performances will keep me watching this again and again. Can't wait to hear more from the young stars in the movie. Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah have always been great and I expected no less but Keke Palmer and Jeremy Jordan were the surprise bonus and imagine we'll be hearing more from them. Many strong supporting cast, too. I'm going to buy the Sountrack as soon as possible!

Click n Dig Key Finder Wireless RF Item Locator Remote Control, Pet, Wallet, Keyfinder-Free Extra Batteries
Offered by CLICK A DEAL
Price: $20.87
3 used & new from $20.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, November 15, 2008
I am constantly losing my keys, cellphone, and remote controls. The Easy 2 Find comes with 2 keychain and 2 stick on units and the remote (plus a nice touch they included extra batteries for everything). I keep the remote in a central place and I attached the key chain to my keys and one to my purse. The stick ons I used for my cellphones. The stick-ons really stick and have survived the wear and tear bouncing around in my purse. The keychain units seem likewise pretty tough (I was concerned about that before purchasing). The beeps are loud enough to hear within the house and it pretty much does as they advertise it. Overall, it does the trick and am happy with my purchase.

Ain't She Sweet?
Ain't She Sweet?
by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Edition: Audio Cassette
19 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars SEP has done it again!, February 24, 2004
This review is from: Ain't She Sweet? (Audio Cassette)
Susan Elizabeth Phillips has penned yet another heartfelt story with strong characters and a sense of humor that will make you laugh out loud. I've listened to the unabridged audio version and reader Anna Fields (used in most all of SEP's other audiobooks) did a beautiful job of making the story come to life, as always. Sugar Beth Carey is another strong woman who faces adversity (some of her own making) and manages to overcome. What I love about SEP's characters is that they are usually imperfect women with hurdles to jump and they do it with grace, courage, and determination. The way she writes it makes for a fun, satisfying story. I've listened to all SEP's books and, although it's hard to choose one, I do think this is one of her best.