Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Frequent Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Frequent Amazon ...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Frequent Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Imagine Heaven: Near-Death Experiences, God's Promises, and the Exhilarating Future That Awaits You
Price: $7.73

5.0 out of 5 stars NDE's - What Are They and What Is Heaven and Hell Really Like?, March 12, 2016
This book is fascinating! There are a lot of things about NDE that I've never seen written before. It seems as if we really get a glimpse of what heaven really is and how it really is. I would really recommend this book if you have any interest in NDE accounts of what heaven is like and hell too.

5 Color Ribbon Marker for Bibles, Missals and Prayer Books
5 Color Ribbon Marker for Bibles, Missals and Prayer Books
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The ribbons are a little long for my needs but ..., December 27, 2015
The ribbons are a little long for my needs but that was quickly rectified with a pair of scissors and some anti-fraying liquid applied by my wife.

ECCO Men's Neoflexor Oxford,Mink,44 EU/10-10.5 M US
ECCO Men's Neoflexor Oxford,Mink,44 EU/10-10.5 M US
Price: $130.00
2 used & new from $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... long to discover ECCO - they are simply the best., November 24, 2015
I wonder what took me so long to discover ECCO - they are simply the best.

ECCO Men's Fusion Tie Oxford, Coffee, 44 EU/10-10.5 M US
ECCO Men's Fusion Tie Oxford, Coffee, 44 EU/10-10.5 M US
Price: $119.95
2 used & new from $119.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... are no less than the others - they are perfect!, November 24, 2015
I have had ECCO's before and these are no less than the others - they are perfect!

NCAA LSU Tigers The League 940 Adjustable Cap

ECCO Men's Boston Lace-Up,Mink,44 EU/10-10.5 M US
Offered by Peltz Shoes
Price: $149.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 25, 2015
If these last as long as my other ECCO shoes, they'll be a bargain.

Thirty Days: On Retreat with the Exercises of St. Ignatius (Compass)
Thirty Days: On Retreat with the Exercises of St. Ignatius (Compass)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't recommend this book highly enough, May 7, 2015
I can't recommend this book highly enough. If one has ever participated in the Spiritual Exercises via 19th Annotation, 3 day retreats, 5 day retreats or 8 day retreats, this book and Mr. Mariani's experiences will resound.

It read as fast as any book I have ever read and I probably read it too fast (which means I'll just have to read it again). I felt, at the end, as if I had just completed the 30 day retreat. Mr. Mariani is very honest and open in revealing his experiences and mind set during his 30 days and I could relate to some of them. His whole story is very real as I am sure it was and is to him.

If one wants an idea of what St. Ignatius' methods do to a person, then I would really recommend reading this book. Thank you Mr. Mariani!

Doctor Butler's Hemorrhoid & Fissure Ointment...FDA Approved Pain Relief & Healing Formula (also contains Organic Herbs, Minerals and Amino Acids)
Offered by Beyond Health P.A.
Price: $39.95
3 used & new from $23.80

5.0 out of 5 stars A very appreciative believer, March 12, 2015
I must say this is the best product I have ever tried (and I just left feedback on Amazon saying the same thing). I have never tried Rx medication and was just about to go to the Doctor for hemorrhoid pain, general aggravation and possible surgery and saw your product and thought, “It can’t hurt.” That was very prophetic as it arrests the discomfort and messiness of hemorrhoids. Thank you for developing this product.

As far as I am concerned, it is nothing short of miraculous.

A very appreciative believer

ECCO Men's Fusion Moc Oxford,Black,44 EU (US Men's 10-10.5 M)
ECCO Men's Fusion Moc Oxford,Black,44 EU (US Men's 10-10.5 M)
Offered by shoes plus
Price: $149.99
3 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 11, 2015
Love these shoes! This is my third pair of ECCO's and I think these are my favorites: my feet never hurt, my legs don't get tired from standing for long periods and they look good.

Can't go wrong with these.

Catholic Verse Finder ("Bible Cheat Sheet") English version
Catholic Verse Finder ("Bible Cheat Sheet") English version
by Jim Burnham
Edition: Pamphlet
Price: $2.54
26 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best shortcut around -, July 15, 2014
This Catholic Verse Finder comes in handy and I use it all the time as I can never remember "where did I see that before?" Now, with the Verse Finder, I can get there right away and don't have to fumble and search through the many pages of the Bible.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3