Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for rainbrodash666 > Reviews

Browse

rainbrodash666's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rainbrodash666 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Formax420 Grade2 Ti Nail Male and Female 4 in 1 Fit for 14mm&18mm
Formax420 Grade2 Ti Nail Male and Female 4 in 1 Fit for 14mm&18mm
Offered by FORMAX INC
Price: $25.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Close but no blunt, March 7, 2016
So it fits 18mm female joints fine but to fit my 14mm female joint I had to shim the fitting because the adapter they give is not long enough, but it's an easy fix, it will fit fine on both male joints though, and it really does keep heat away from your glass.

Zippo Butane Fuel 5.82 Oz
Zippo Butane Fuel 5.82 Oz
Offered by KK S & R
Price: $7.95
5 used & new from $7.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 20, 2016
This review is from: Zippo Butane Fuel 5.82 Oz
its butane and fairly priced. what more can i ask for.

Chromium Crusher 2.5 Inch 4 Piece Tobacco Spice Herb Grinder - Pink
Chromium Crusher 2.5 Inch 4 Piece Tobacco Spice Herb Grinder - Pink
Offered by Save$4You
Price: $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars super good., February 20, 2016
so I'm not 100% sure its real but i dnot care, for the price i paid I would never be able to get a grinder this good locally. it has a good consistant grind and hag gone through everything i have asked it to without missing a beat, but the top and threads will get sticky so just clean them once in a while with cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol.

AMD A10-Series APU A10-7700K AD770KXBJABOX
AMD A10-Series APU A10-7700K AD770KXBJABOX
Offered by Ideabuy
Price: $109.00
77 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars this is why amd is great in the budget section, November 21, 2014
I have a low power computer with an AMD APU and 8gb of 2133mhz ram and for the price you can't beat the gaming performance. the whole pc with monitor was under $500.

CSI 9050 Glasspack Muffler
CSI 9050 Glasspack Muffler
Price: $28.27
2 used & new from $18.91

4.0 out of 5 stars just put one on my 74' duster., June 14, 2014
this is the 2" inlet/outlet slip fit model, it replaced the "normal" muffler that rusted out on the car. I clamped it on after cutting slits in the slip fit tubes so it would clamp down harder. and then after the muffler I just had a turn down that makes the exhaust exit in front of the rear drivers side tire. it filters out the high pitched sounds and leaves the grumbly low notes of the exhaust. it is loud so know that. I also bought this from somewhere that is not amazon.

Gerber Gator Machete [31-000758]
Gerber Gator Machete [31-000758]
Offered by BoxyBay [Limited Time Sale | Authorized Dealer]
Price: $22.96
77 used & new from $15.33

2.0 out of 5 stars flimsy blade, January 10, 2014
I use this machete for a while now, I have had to get it replaced 3 times, just cutting brush and saplings the blades cutting edge folds over and chips out.

Innovation Cooling Diamond "7 Carat" Thermal Compound - 1.5 Grams
Innovation Cooling Diamond "7 Carat" Thermal Compound - 1.5 Grams
Offered by Auctions411
Price: $7.62
5 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars dropped my temps a few degrees!, January 10, 2014
I love this stuff, I was using noctua NT-H1 and before that arctic silver 5, I am running an AMD FX6350 (125 watt cpu) overclocked to 4.8ghz and run that at 60c max on a antec khuler 920

this dropped my temps about 3c at load and same at idle over the NT-H1. the NT-H1 was a lot easier to work with though. it helps to warm up the IC diamond it a cup of hot water first.

SF Cable, 3ft NEMA 5-15P to C19, 14/3 SJT (15A 125V)
SF Cable, 3ft NEMA 5-15P to C19, 14/3 SJT (15A 125V)
Offered by SFCABLE
Price: $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars a power cord, July 16, 2013
THis will work on a mac g5 and other large wattage psu's

one two three four five six seven eight

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, July 16, 2013
when I got it the box was trashed and half of the keys didn't work. I had to buy another one from somewhere else, but the return shipping would have made it pointless to return.

ECS Elitegroup ATX DDR3 2133 AMD - AM3+ Motherboards A990FXM-A
ECS Elitegroup ATX DDR3 2133 AMD - AM3+ Motherboards A990FXM-A

5.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE: now that the ad is updated I take back my bad review, June 21, 2013
UPDATED: now that amazon updated the ad, I fully recommend this board to anyone wanting a motherboard for am3 or am3+ cpu's I use this with a FX6350 and run it at 5ghz with a noctua nh-d14 and 8gb of ram, with a HD6850 and it runs games awesome. a thing to note, if you are overclocking the max safe temp for amd fx cpu's is 65deg c any higher than that and you could damage your cpu.

the board I got is a newer version with a revised heat sink and feature set. THIS IS NOT AS GOOD AS TH E BOARD ADVERTISED.

the board I recived has 2 missing usb ports, QoolTech IV heat pipe provides smart silent cooling for the MOS, North Bridge and South Bridge chipsetsIS ALSO MISSING, MISSING 2 Esata ports, missing the debug led, and the onboard power/reset buttons.

VERRY Disappointed but this is still a good deal for the motherboard that I did get.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3