Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Loose > Reviews

Browse

Loose's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Loose RSS Feed (Cleveland)

The Gas Nazi!: Ten Years in a Convenience Store
The Gas Nazi!: Ten Years in a Convenience Store
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I really liked The Gas Nazi, July 10, 2014
I really liked The Gas Nazi. It's a collection of mostly funny stories by a frazzled gas station cashier who's just trying to get through the day. It often reminded me that I need to remember to be nice to the guys and gals that ring up my beer or sell me lottery tickets. I had no idea just how weird it can get at the gas station, since I usually spend a very short amount of time there. A fun book that I really enjoyed!

Guaranteed Great Music!
Guaranteed Great Music!
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Look At Record Store Life, February 6, 2014
I really enjoyed Guaranteed Great Music! It's about the life of a record store clerk at the change of the decade from the 70's to the 80's. The store rises and falls and I think the author learns a little about himself, women and music along the way. People are presented as they probably were, maybe a little immature (they were young), sometimes self centered, but I mostly liked everyone in the book. The record store politics were really interesting, and that dynamic of a small chain record store is completely gone now.

BEHRINGER U-PHONO UFO202
BEHRINGER U-PHONO UFO202
Offered by Rover Mall
Price: $32.99
43 used & new from $24.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Too Easy to Use, April 3, 2011
I needed an external soundcard for my PC to rip vinyl, and I'm unlikely to use the "Phono" setting on this, but I wanted it just in case. It took less than five minutes to hook up between my receiver and laptop, and I was editing the first side of an album in less than half an hour. The first record I grabbed was thirty years old, and I didn't need to play with click reduction at all. The recordings sound really terrific and I can't believe this only costs thirty bucks! I used to have a nice old Yamaha cassette deck that was ten times as expensive in 1985 and it couldn't come close to matching this in ease of use or sound quality. This really makes recording from the stereo a simple process. I can't imagine anyone ever buying one of those cheap USB turntables when an option this good, and this inexpensive is available.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2011 12:19 PM PDT