Profile for Jen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jen RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Face Shop Face it Water Proof BB Cream (SPF50+/PA+++) - #1 Light Beige
The Face Shop Face it Water Proof BB Cream (SPF50+/PA+++) - #1 Light Beige
Offered by zinopark
Price: $12.01
7 used & new from $12.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, August 16, 2014
Certainly waterproof and it doesn't cause me to breakout like other BB creams.

Forever Women's Sleeveless Floral Lace Belted Skater Dress (10/12 = ML, Royal Blue)
Offered by ForeverNew

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 16, 2014
Very pretty but the top part of the dress is more sheer then one would expect.

Charcoal,Sulfur,Vitamin B3,&Tea Tree Premium Acne Control Face Wash, By Diva Stuff
Offered by Diva Stuff
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Found What I Have Been Looking For!, August 16, 2014
My search is over for the best cleanser. I tried another Charcoal cleanser before and really liked it but can't find it anymore. Once I realized Charcoal is the best thing for my acne prone skin, I searched for a new cleanser. I found this and I have been using it for weeks. I've gone longer than I ever have before without getting a pimple. My skin is clearing. This stuff has been giving my skin a change to heal from past acne. Will certainly buy again but I won't have to for a while because there is a lot of product in one bottle. Love it.

Ultimate DETOX Activated Charcoal and Bentonite CLAY Lather Facial Cleanser with

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, April 15, 2014
I have oily acne prone skin and this stuff has been amazing. I've been using it for the past two weeks and have noticed less and less acne forming. My chin has been acne free for over a week and that is very rare. I first steam my face then rub some of this on and add water. Then I use my Clarisonic for added scrubbing.

Confessions of a Boy-Crazy Girl: On Her Journey From Neediness to Freedom (True Woman)
Price: $6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Words From My Head, Straight on To the Page, February 28, 2014
I would like to say that though this book is promoted to a younger demographic, me turning thirty in June, I find this book speaks to so many different woman suffering from idolizing men. Many revelations in this book God has been slowly teaching me over the years. About my neediness for a relationship when I need to work on my relationship with God. This book was a confirmation of what God was telling me. This book was also for the most part a very detailed reflection of my own life. It was almost like I wrote it myself. So many crushes, so many disappointments. I wish I had a book like this when I was in a teen with the cute celebrity boys plastered on my bedroom wall. It would have saved me from much heartbreak over unrealistic dreams. I highly recommend this for not just young girls but those who are older and possibly still single.

NKJV UltraSlim Bible
NKJV UltraSlim Bible
by Thomas Nelson
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: $13.59
71 used & new from $8.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 1, 2013
This is the perfect Bible for me. I hope to have it as long as my mother has had her Bible. I have other pink Bibles but they either didn't have a great translation or the binding stunk. This Bible doesn't have design overload. It's simple but elegant. The imitation leather is soft and flexible. The pages are thin, easy to turn and have silver lining. The translation is NKJV which is easier to read. It has maps,concordance, introductions and all that good stuff to. It's also so thin I can fit it into my purse. Will certainly be using this a lot.

Low Carb Breakfast Recipes: 25 Proven Recipes to Help You Achieve Your Weight-Loss Goals
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Author Promotes Health Dangers, December 9, 2012
Author recommends artifical sweetner's (specifically names Aspartame) as good sugar subsitutes. Apparently the author hasn't done her research on the heath dangers of these ingredients.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2013 6:03 PM PST

Leilalove Chocolate Macarons 8 Quantity 8 rich chocolate fudge Macaron Presentation Gift Box
Offered by LeilaLove
Price: $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!!, July 30, 2012
These macarons were beautifully packaged and tasted just as good as they looked! I think my favorite flavors were Dark Chocolate Raspberry and Coconut. Mostly likely will order more next time.

After the Storm
After the Storm
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars How Does He Do It?, May 28, 2012
This review is from: After the Storm (MP3 Music)
Just when I think he couldn't get more amazing, he goes and does this! His last album was amazing and this is no exception. Every song on here is pure gold. The music, words and his voice is spectacular!

Thank You Camellia (Deluxe Version) [+digital booklet]
Thank You Camellia (Deluxe Version) [+digital booklet]
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Some Things Are Worth The Wait, May 25, 2012
It's been a few years since his debt album but this album is certainly worth the wait. Most of the songs on the album are upbeat and catchy. He has a litter of songs to choose from to be radio friendly singles. For me it's a toss up between "My Weakness" and "Blindfolded" as the next single. Even the slower songs are amazingly beautiful. This is certainly the album I will be jamming to through the summer. So put the top down on the car and crank up Kris Allen on the stereo!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7