Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jessica > Reviews

Browse

Jessica's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessica RSS Feed (Tn)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bekith 9" Round Silicone Cake Mold Pan (9" round x 2 1/4" deep), Set of 2
Bekith 9" Round Silicone Cake Mold Pan (9" round x 2 1/4" deep), Set of 2
Offered by Bekith Home
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cakes, June 7, 2016
They did seem flimsy when I first opened them up, but I just put them on a cookie sheet to get them in and out of the oven. My cakes came out PERFECTLY. I couldn't have asked for better results.

Real Food Real Results: Gluten-Free, Low-Oxalate, Nutrient-Rich Recipes
Real Food Real Results: Gluten-Free, Low-Oxalate, Nutrient-Rich Recipes
by Melinda Keen
Price: $19.99
18 used & new from $15.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Food is Real Good, June 7, 2016
This is one of my go-to books when I make my grocery list. These are healthy, filling meals that make you feel good after you eat instead of sluggish and tired. The Pumpkin Chili is one of my favorite regular meals. I love chili, but beans would bloat me up bad. Use black eyed peas instead? Awesome! I would've never thought of that.
You don't have to be on a low oxalate diet to enjoy this book. It's just real, nourishing food that tastes good and makes you feel good about eating it. It's easy to find the ingredients in the grocery stores, and you don't have to be a gourmet chef to follow the recipes.

Low Oxalate Fresh and Fast Cookbook: Hope and Help For The Low Oxalate Dieter
Low Oxalate Fresh and Fast Cookbook: Hope and Help For The Low Oxalate Dieter
by Melinda Keen
Price: $15.99
27 used & new from $11.54

5.0 out of 5 stars New ways to get nutrition packed foods on the table, July 20, 2015
I really do love this cookbook. I don't need to be on a low oxalate diet, but the recipes were interesting and delicious looking. I'm always eager to try new recipes that have fresh, whole food ingredients and are quick to make. These foods are packed with nutrition and good for anybody regardless of if you need to reduce oxalates or not. Several of the recipes are now going to be regulars on my meal planning list, and I absolutely love the slow cooker ones.
Only 2 things I'd bring attention to is the fact that some recipes are not so child friendly, at least not with my picky eater, and you really need to like cabbage because there are several cabbage recipes. I love cabbage, so it's not a problem at all for me, and now I know more ways to bring it to the table. :)

Java Factory Variety Pack Single-cup Coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 80 Count
Java Factory Variety Pack Single-cup Coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 80 Count
Price: $33.17
11 used & new from $33.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 28, 2015
I love the variety pack. All the flavors are great!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2015 12:11 PM PDT

Silicone Muffin Pan and Cupcake Maker 12 Cup, Red, Plus Muffin Recipe Ebook
Silicone Muffin Pan and Cupcake Maker 12 Cup, Red, Plus Muffin Recipe Ebook
Offered by AmazingLight
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I've had 3 different metal muffin pans and hated them all, March 28, 2015
I've had 3 different metal muffin pans and hated them all. I love this silicone one. Sure, it's flexible so you can't pick it up easily with one hand when it's full, but it's silicone so what do you expect? I love that I can pop muffins and cupcakes out easily. Easy to clean and use.

Blue Buffalo BLUE Adult Dog Chicken & Brown Rice 15 lb
Blue Buffalo BLUE Adult Dog Chicken & Brown Rice 15 lb
Price: $26.99
14 used & new from $26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars My poor dog has had such gas and diarrhea since starting ..., December 15, 2014
My poor dog has had such gas and diarrhea since starting this. At first it was just a little loose, then watery diarrhea and vomitting. She started improving as soon as we stopped the food. I thought it was just a doggy tummy bug at first, but when I gave her some of this again she went right back to diarrhea.

Protec MAX MX316CT Contoured French Horn Case
Protec MAX MX316CT Contoured French Horn Case
Price: $95.74
6 used & new from $89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but sticky?, June 1, 2013
I love this case. It works well. It provides all the protection I need at a light weight. My one complaint is a mild one, but I think deserves mentioning. It might even be just me. I have a problem with things sticking to the interior of my case. My mouthpiece sticks to the top, even when clean, and some of my tubing can sometimes stick. I have to, at times, leave it in my car, so it might be the temperature getting to it. It seems like the glue from the interior is coming though the fabric where there is long term pressure applied, i.e. from tubing. I put baby rags down over the problem areas and it did the trick, but I wish it was something I didn't have to do. Other than that, I love the case. It's been a great purchase.

Dora the Explorer - Rhymes and Riddles
Dora the Explorer - Rhymes and Riddles
DVD ~ Fatima Ptacek
Price: $8.49
90 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars terrified toddler, April 19, 2011
My daughter is much like the granddaughter of the other person who commented on here about her being afraid of Humpty Dumpty. My 20 month old daughter usually LOVES Dora and drives me crazy begging to watch it every morning. She only gets 20ish minutes of TV a day, and Dora is the only thing she ever wants to watch. She learns a lot from it, so I don't mind her watching it at all... until the Little Lamb/Nursery Rhyme episode. She watched the part where Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall, and she FREAKED when she saw him in pieces. She ran to the closest person to her (her Meme) and was crying, shaking from head to toe, pointing toward the TV, and hiding her face. I've never seen this typically happy child so absolutely terrified! It's been 24 hours, and she hasn't said a word about wanting to watch Dora again (very ususual for her). I hope this episode hasn't ruined the whole show for her. Hopefully it'll be better once she's older.

Other than that, there's nothing wrong with Dora. I just want to make sure that if your child is sensitive to something getting hurt you might want to watch his/her reaction to the episode with Humpty Dumpty.

Dappi Pinless Contoured Cloth Diaper, White, Large (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for us, February 4, 2011
I gave this diaper 2 tries and then got rid of it. The sizing is definately on the small side. The large barely fit my 26lb girl. The rise was fine, it just didn't want to wrap around very well. It was only absorbant enough for about one pee (by the way, make sure you have a waterproof cover over it). I just didn't like that much bulk for so little absorbancy. I found that (in my own opinion) for a good low price fitted diaper, Green Mountain Diaper Workhorse fitteds are much better. They're made out of a prefold, so there's many layers of absorbancy instead of cotton filling like the Dappi contoured.

Munchkin Formula Dispenser Combo Pack, Colors May Vary
Munchkin Formula Dispenser Combo Pack, Colors May Vary
Price: $6.93
12 used & new from $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, January 7, 2010
These are great! I don't spill any formula when mixing bottles away from home, and I can just throw these in the diaper bag with no worries. Of course they're a little hard to open, because if they were easy there might be a chance they'd open when you didn't want them to. Then there'd be formula all in your diaper bag! Love that this is a combo pack, too. I've used the little one with the short trips to visit the neighbor.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3