Profile for Just a consumer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Just a consumer RSS Feed

Disguise Women's Disney Sleeping Beauty Maleficent Staff, Black/Green/Yellow/Red, One Size
Price: $18.99
6 used & new from $12.41

3.0 out of 5 stars not as shown, October 24, 2014
Others have also reviewed and commented. This is not green purple, yellow and Red and show and described, it is black with a small amount of yellow. it will do the job but not what seller shows

EBL® 808(Latest Version) 8 Bay/Slot AA AAA Ni-MH Ni-Cd Quick Charger Smart Battery Charger for Rechargeable Batteries
Offered by AIBOCN
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars nice Charger, September 2, 2014
works great, mixed AA and AAA this is a nice charger

Govino Wine Glass Flexible Shatterproof Recyclable, Set of 4
Govino Wine Glass Flexible Shatterproof Recyclable, Set of 4
Offered by Healthy Home and Kitchen
Price: $14.95
13 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality hand wash only plastic glass??, September 2, 2014
These plastic glasses are extremely thin, and have some sharp edges/burrs around the drinking edge. They melt in a dishwasher, even on the top rack. so who today would want to hand wash a plastic glass. I will look for some other brand and try again.

Gateway DX4860-UR308 Desktop (3.1GHz Intel Core i3-2100 Processor, 6GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, Windows 8)

1.0 out of 5 stars where is the custer service, November 26, 2012
I recently purchased this Gaterway DX4860 desktop and found it simple to unpack, and connect. the wireless system functioned easily and all of my hoome network connected flawlessly. I ran into problems with Windows 8 when i tried to set up my e-mail accounts. I contacted my internet service provider and they told me they have had problems with windows 8 because it requires a domain name and they cannot find anything it will accept. I looked at the documents that came with the computer. They list an 855 number for free diagnostic help. On the Gateway website they have an Outlook help link, that also provides the same 855 number. I called the help number twice. Both times before I could describe the problem I was having, I was informed that I had too pay for any assistance. I pointed out the web link stating free analysis, but again before I could finish asking what the free analysis included, I was told they were well aware of everything on the website and that they charge for any assistance except for a problem with the hardware. Assistance from Microsoft was not much better, and the forum answer was "good luck trying to figure out the domain name" others have the same issue. My only E-mail suggestion was to create new web mail acconts using google, hot Mail or a couple of other choices. Although I did not spend much time learning the Windows 8 changes, I did notice that using a mouse to scroll across the monitor, hung up and at times I would get only 1/2 of an icon visible. I returned the computer, and opted for a Dell with Windows 7. Dell does offer assistance on a new computer and seem to understand the value in customer service, Windows 7 works well and I will wait for Microsoft to roll out improvements to Windows 8
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2012 4:38 PM PST