Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for cmc > Reviews

Browse

cmc's Profile

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cmc RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Hearing Amplifier, Audio/Sound Amplifier with Rechargeable Battery
Hearing Amplifier, Audio/Sound Amplifier with Rechargeable Battery
2 used & new from $34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me, March 2, 2016
This product did not work for me. The world is simply to loud so I will not be wearing the item - I m of now of an age that I do not think most people have much to say of interest any way.
The service and follow up was nice.

Sanctuarie Designs Women's /./ 2xT/Imperial Red Oriental Lily Slinky Print Plus Size Supersize Maxi Skirt 2x Tall / 50" Hips & 40" Length

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but over priced, May 1, 2015
What a lovely skirt - I was not sure of the size so decided based on description to go for the tall and the 2X - had to have hemmed - the waist is somewhat big but it isn't going to fall off so who cares. My concern was how the shirt would flow down over my hips and bum so the larger size did what I wanted it to do. Price was really to high and I feel over all, I was overcharged, but I will keep the skirt and wear it a lot.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Shocking pink????, April 24, 2015
These shoes are quite cute. They have a little bit of a scalloped edge and this makes them different. They are shiny on top and maybe leather on sides.
The issue I have is that they are shocking pink not red as I ordered. Perhaps the Chinese do not know their colors...
I will find a use for them rather than send back.
Shipping was fast and that is appreciated but that dang color...

Nature Breeze Lagunabeach Women's Round Toe Classic Preppy Oxford Shoes,RED,8
Nature Breeze Lagunabeach Women's Round Toe Classic Preppy Oxford Shoes,RED,8

3.0 out of 5 stars great color, April 13, 2015
The material is very soft and makes the entire shoe comfortable. The color is bright and wonderful. The sole is very thin so I do not expect it to last. They seem to be my go to casual shoes for the spring/summer so being an optimist, they might make it through the two seasons.

Bags for LessTM Zipper Travel Tote Sports Gym Bag, Black
Bags for LessTM Zipper Travel Tote Sports Gym Bag, Black
Offered by Bags for Less
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $13.56

4.0 out of 5 stars ... gave this a high mark because it is a nice looking bag for the money, April 13, 2015
I gave this a high mark because it is a nice looking bag for the money. I like the pockets on the side for ease of tickets, phone, Kindle etc.
I have not used it as yet but will next month - will see how it holds up then. It will get a beating for sure.

Nautica Women's Norwich Oxford, Red Washed, 8 M US
Nautica Women's Norwich Oxford, Red Washed, 8 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this shoe, March 12, 2015
I like the red color of this shoe - it is nice and not gaudy. The width is a bit wide but I have a narrow foot - I am able to tie the laces tight but strangely the ties sit on top of my foot rather than a bit lower - still, I am able to make do - I have worn these for hours and have not walked out of them - my feet remained comfortable. I normally wear an 8 and ordered such - not a problem so I guess order your normal size in this canvas shoe.
BTW: the red pad on the back of the heel was a nice touch for keeping the shoe cleaner.

Madden Girl Women's Jaxon Oxford,Taupe,8 M US
Madden Girl Women's Jaxon Oxford,Taupe,8 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoe, March 12, 2015
I am happy I purchased - I will not wear much as I have other shoes but this is a comfortable fit for someone with a size 8 narrow foot - I find oxfords fit me well and actually this shoe is somewhat of a narrow - I am happy.

Rocket Dog Women's Larissabl Tuxedo Oxford, Whiskey, 8 M US
Rocket Dog Women's Larissabl Tuxedo Oxford, Whiskey, 8 M US
Offered by K4 Express

3.0 out of 5 stars ok shoe, February 12, 2015
lovely color - somewhat tight at the toes. I had to use the stretcher and it is better. I usually wear a 7.5 but purchased the 8 and as glad I did due to shortness of shoe. Still, I wear frequently and remain happy.

78 x 28" Silky Soft Solid Pashmina Shawl / Wrap / Stole - Rust"
78 x 28" Silky Soft Solid Pashmina Shawl / Wrap / Stole - Rust"
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased, January 21, 2015
Bought three of them and within days had them in hand. Color is vibrant, size is great width and length - best to always buy the 28" width because when one is somewhat ah hmm shall we say wide herself, it works to have an inch more. I am looking forward to wearing them when out. Much nicer than a sweater or coat in Florida. Haven't washed as yet but I own others and wash separately and hang to dry. Never had a problem doing this so carefully. The price is good for what I want and I do not worry as much as when I use my more expensive wraps. I just relax.

Seychelles Women's By Chance Suede Ankle Bootie,Whisky,8 M US
Seychelles Women's By Chance Suede Ankle Bootie,Whisky,8 M US
Offered by PoshStyle

4.0 out of 5 stars another great shoe, January 21, 2015
WOW - again great color (whiskey) and fit well but for the toes - got out the handy little stretcher and voila, now they are not tight in the pointed toe area. Spray and stretch - works every time.
The shoe is narrow not medium but since I have a narrow foot, no problem.
For some reason, I read reviews and bought my usual size 8 and I was glad I did as length wise, these shoes could be a tad short.
Despite the fact I have one foot larger than the other, did not appear to make a difference.
In cheap shoes, I do not wear every day so they last. I will continue this practice.
Hope this review helps others to decide. This company seems to have a great shoe style not found in my area of Florida so I will continue buying from them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5