Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Deb Crowder > Reviews

Browse

Deb Crowder's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deb Crowder RSS Feed

Fashion Forms Women's Strapmate, Nude, One Size
Fashion Forms Women's Strapmate, Nude, One Size
Price: $8.00
5 used & new from $4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love these Strapmates., November 5, 2015
These straps are GREAT. I have had other strap holders and they kept falling off, these straps stay right where they are supposed to stay. I got enough to last me the whole week. Yeah!

New Balance Men's MX626 Slip Resistant Cross-Training Shoe,Black,8.5 4E US
New Balance Men's MX626 Slip Resistant Cross-Training Shoe,Black,8.5 4E US

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Pleased., September 19, 2014
I am a women and have very WIDE feet and I have a real problem finding shoes that have enough room for my toes. These shoes are great. They are my favorite at the moment. I really like the loop on the back to help pull them on. I am very pleased with the way they fit and feel. I was a little cautious since I had tried New Balance before and they left me in tears. I still take off my shoes as soon as I get home, but now it is NOT because they hurt.

A Family Christmas
A Family Christmas
Price: $12.99
74 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone enjoys when I listen to this CD., December 7, 2013
This review is from: A Family Christmas (Audio CD)
I have really enjoyed this CD. I am in my car driving 7-8 hours a day and I have learned I HAVE to listen to it at least 1-3 times a day. I am sure I have either scared or entertained other drivers because when I like my music I really get into it, including hand movements. Even when I'm not listening to it I am playing/hearing it in my head. I will be checking out The Piano Guys other CD's. Thanks

December
December
Price: $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting yet calming at the same time., September 21, 2013
This review is from: December (MP3 Music)
I can't tell you how many times this makes that I have bought this album, cassette and CD. I am always giving it to someone or misplacing it. I first heard it on a Sunday night jazz program when I was living in Charlotte, NC, To me, George Winston is like a soothing balm that goes straight to my soul. I would play it first thing when I got up to pick me up and give me peace for the day. And then again as I was going to sleep to calm me down and give me peaceful dreams at night. Plus many times during the day as my 'calm down' medication when I was stuck in traffic. Needless to say it is my favorite.

The Little Book of Big Brain Games: 517 Ways to Stretch, Strengthen and Grow Your Brain
by Ivan Moscovich
Price: $9.95
192 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Look like fun., January 8, 2011
I bought 2 of these books as gifts, It looks like a lot of fun so I'm thinking of getting one for myself.

2 - Enablers Easy Key Turner By Apex Medical
2 - Enablers Easy Key Turner By Apex Medical
Offered by Rock Ridge Sales, Inc
Price: $5.99
5 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful., January 8, 2011
I have neuropathy in my hands and sometimes metal keys are almost impossible for me to turn. With the Easy Key Turner I can open the locks with no trouble at all. I'm very thankful that someone was smart enough to come up with this product. I bought a set for my Mother-in law, Father-in-law and my sister.