Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Profile for J. Kennel > Reviews

Browse

J. Kennel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 346

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Kennel "33joy" RSS Feed (Indiana)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Aerosoles Women's Postage Dress Pump,Wine Fabric,8.5 M US
Aerosoles Women's Postage Dress Pump,Wine Fabric,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!!, February 24, 2016
Love these shoes!!! I read and reread the reviews about sizing, but in the end I just ordered my regular size, 8.5, and they are fine. They felt a little tight at first, but stretched out enough. I bought the wine, gray, and black, and LOVE them all. Very comfy and I have shoe issues and foot pain with many brands, so this was a great find. I most often wear Aerosoles to have a heel/dress shoe that looks and feels good for long days. Of the 8-10 styles of Aerosoles heels I've worn these are definitely one of my favorites. The shoe feels like suede but looks shinier like leather. There is a similar style that has a velcro closure but this has a regular buckle which is nicer if you wear hose.

Massage Therapy Gift - Foot Massager Foot Rubz, Head Scalp Massager, Bear Claw Back Scratcher
Offered by The Shop Cart
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift to keep on hand year around!, November 5, 2015
I love this gift! Just found it this season, and am so glad I did. This massage gift set is a great “go to” gift to send to anyone on your gift list. It’s easy to keep an extra on hand for unexpected gift needs at the last minute and appropriate for men and women any time of year. Each item is great for pampering yourself or another person. Lovely packaging so you can send it without having to wrap/rewrap it yourself, and Amazon Prime ships it to your recipient. Glad I bought this and intend to buy more. Nice gift for people who are hard to shop for, but less expensive than a professional massage. (plus, this can be used at home in front of a cozy fireplace)

Dr. Scholl's Men's Cambridge Work Athletic Shoe,Black,12 M US
Dr. Scholl's Men's Cambridge Work Athletic Shoe,Black,12 M US
Price: $49.95
2 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars REPEAT BUYER--LOVE THESE SHOES, March 13, 2015
Perfect for long hours working in a restaurant on your feet. This is my son's second pair; the first one lasted TWO YEARS! The bottom is the best for restaurants, and the cushion inside keeps feet supported for wearing day after day.

40-Day Plan For LIstening To The New Testament: Only 28 Minutes A Day: YOU'VE GOT THE TIME. Faith Comes By Hearing (One CD-ROM)
5 used & new from $1.09

1.0 out of 5 stars MP3 FORMAT NOT CDs, February 25, 2015
Wanted to like these but they are MP3 format, not regular CDs, so I haven't heard them. See other reviews by people that actually heard them.

Reina Valera 1960 Biblia En Audio (Spanish Edition)
Reina Valera 1960 Biblia En Audio (Spanish Edition)
by American Bible Society
Edition: Audio CD
4 used & new from $99.00

3.0 out of 5 stars MP3 FORMAT NOT CDs, February 25, 2015
Be SURE you notice that these are MP3 discs. We ordered as a gift and the recipients couldn't play them.

Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins, Natural Berry Flavors, 150 Count
Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins, Natural Berry Flavors, 150 Count
Price: $9.74
32 used & new from $8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars For people who hate taking vitamins, January 8, 2015
Quick little review here. My daughter and I have now tried these and two other gummies. These are hard to stop eating but don't follow my example--take as directed. We currently are finishing the other women's multi gummy and a vitamin C gummy, just because we paid for them. The other multi is ok but we prefer the Vitafusion. The vitamin C gummy is like chewing rubberbands--very weird.

I'm sure there may be more potent or natural vitamins on the market, but if you can't stand the upset stomach or burping these are great.

Christmas
Christmas
Offered by cdman28138
Price: $8.49
8 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice music to play when you want to turn up ..., November 18, 2014
This review is from: Christmas (Audio CD)
This Christmas CD is so rich and enjoyable. Nice music to play when you want to turn up the music and get in the spirit of Christmas. The Webb Family voices have that incredible harmony that singing families often have. They are terrific in concert, and this CD helps you feel like you're in the "front row" hearing angels sing.

Shaklee® Basic-H2® (16 fluid ounces)
Shaklee® Basic-H2® (16 fluid ounces)
Offered by U-Plus
Price: $22.69
2 used & new from $22.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it after all these years!, September 17, 2014
Love the product and love the speed of getting it on Amazon! You can take it camping and use it for almost everything you clean, including your teeth. Gentle but effective product and good for the earth. A++++++

PremaTouch Soap - LAVENDER - Life Changing, All Natural, Handcrafted COCONUT OIL Rich Soap. SLS and Paraben Free (Lavender 4 Bar Pack. Formerly Freedom Soap)
Offered by Fair Havens (USA)
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gifts for Christmas and Other Occasions!, September 17, 2014
Love it that I can help to set women free from trafficking while buying a great product! I like that these are subtly scented and naturally colored instead of other brands that have overbearing fragrances and over saturated colors. This is what natural soap that's free of SLS, parabens, and chemicals should look like. More importantly, you should really look at the story behind the soap at www.freedomsoap.org.

These soap packages are great for Christmas gifts or birthdays. They're also great stocking stuffers since each pack has 4 individually wrapped bars to stuff 4 stockings!

Great pay it forward kind of product to use and share--two thumbs up!

Nabisco, Oreo, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Creme Flavor Sandwich Cookies, 2016 Limited Edition, 12.2oz Bag (Pack of 3)
Offered by inthedrw (No Tax)
Price: $16.95
7 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, June 16, 2014
I don't even dare try some of the flavors of Oreos because they sound awful to me--I like the basic Oreos. Period. I tried these recently and was SO pleasantly surprised. The cookie tastes enough like Oreos to satisfy that craving, but also tastes close enough to a Reese's Peanut Butter cup to be a great combination. They are rich but not too overwhelming with any one flavor. I ate 9 in my first sitting and had to force myself to stop. I have not had the other peanut butter flavored Oreos so I can't compare the two, but this Reese's is very good and I hope they keep making it. Two thumbs up!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20