Profile for J. Kennel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 338

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Kennel "33joy" RSS Feed (Indiana)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Nabisco, Oreo, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Creme Flavor Sandwich Cookies, 2014 Limited Edition, 12.2oz Bag (Pack of 3)
Offered by Heijo Shops
Price: $18.99
15 used & new from $13.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, June 16, 2014
I don't even dare try some of the flavors of Oreos because they sound awful to me--I like the basic Oreos. Period. I tried these recently and was SO pleasantly surprised. The cookie tastes enough like Oreos to satisfy that craving, but also tastes close enough to a Reese's Peanut Butter cup to be a great combination. They are rich but not too overwhelming with any one flavor. I ate 9 in my first sitting and had to force myself to stop. I have not had the other peanut butter flavored Oreos so I can't compare the two, but this Reese's is very good and I hope they keep making it. Two thumbs up!

Clorox 01693 UltimateCare Premium Bleach, 90 fl oz Bottle (Case of 4)
Clorox 01693 UltimateCare Premium Bleach, 90 fl oz Bottle (Case of 4)
Offered by Box O' Mart
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend!, April 23, 2014
I used Cascade dishwasher powder in my washing machine for bleaching white loads at the suggestion of a friend. I did that for about 7 years, then one day I saw this Clorox and thought I'd give it a try. WOW! It is so terrific and I use it for even some colored loads. We have lots of white socks in our family and even the dirtiest muddy stains come out. This is sometimes hard to find and I'm SO glad it is now on Amazon. Two thumbs up!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, White Chocolate Miniatures, 12-Ounce Bag
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, White Chocolate Miniatures, 12-Ounce Bag
Offered by Newsphotog6801
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this flavor!, April 7, 2014
Just tried these and they are dangerously good. Little cups of peanut butter surrounded by almond bark white chocolate. Some companies make varieties they shouldn't. This one came out delicious, in my opinion. I don't know if these are available all year, but I will really have to watch my intake of them. Two thumbs up!

Hot Pepper Rasberry Chipotle Sauce
Hot Pepper Rasberry Chipotle Sauce

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, rare find!, January 2, 2014
This sauce is hard to find and we were so happy to find this large bottle. The 40 ounces is great for holidays and football games. Use one bottle over little meatballs, wienies, or sausages in a slow cooker for appetizers. Also, great served with cream cheese and crackers. Great flavor of heat and sweet. Good pantry staple to keep on hand for a quick appetizer. Eight thumbs up from our house!

Reebok Women's Dance UR Lead Mid Shoe','Solid Teal/Blue Sport/Solar Green,9.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Darling shoes for walking, long days, December 18, 2013
These are darling shoes--my daughter wears them for many hours and they look cute with leggings. The colors are bright as they appear in the photo here and they brighten up an outfit while providing comfort. Highly recommend.

Delicia Italian Fine Chocolate Truffles, 2/17.6oz Resuable Containers
Delicia Italian Fine Chocolate Truffles, 2/17.6oz Resuable Containers
Offered by K&K Kandies
Price: $25.95
2 used & new from $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars CHOCOLATE FOR EVERYONE!, December 18, 2013
You can read on the label in the photo here that there are 3 kinds of truffles: milk chocolate with milk cream and crispy cereals; milk chocolate with hazelnut cream and crispy cereals; and dark chocolate with cocoa cream and caramelized cocoa nibs. These are very smooth and tasty. Individually wrapped truffles you can put out in a bowl for a party. You can separate the two containers and give them as hostess gifts. These are a new find to us this year and we are really enjoying them. Two thumbs up!

Final note: containers are plastic, so they're light enough to carry to a party without worrying about breaking glass.

400 piece Self Seal Suffocation Warning Combo Pack 1.5 mil Poly Bags: 4 sizes. 100 each: 6x9, 8x10, 9x12, 11x14
Offered by CreationDesigns Sales
Price: $52.89
4 used & new from $52.89

5.0 out of 5 stars A++++++ for sealing one or a few items, November 25, 2013
These poly bags are the kind used by Amazon sellers and are perfect for that use. I have used all of the sizes and have been happy with how they work--strong and seal easily. The Bubblefast company is terrific to work with--great help and service, plus products that work well.

Pine-Sol Sparkling Wave Multi-Surface Cleaner, 48-Fluid Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8)
Price: $23.76
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the fresh, clean scent, November 22, 2013
I saw a review on here from someone who hates the smell, but I love this one. I only buy the Sparkling Wave scent. To me, it smells fresh without being overpowering. You can also pour a little in your toilets after they're clean to keep the fresh scent lingering for awhile.

Awaken The Giant Within
Awaken The Giant Within
by Anthony Robbins
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $14.23
45 used & new from $8.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Info is 100%; voice is hard to handle, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Awaken The Giant Within (Audio CD)
I don't usually write negative reviews. My only complaint with this is that I personally cannot listen to him talk like I used to. His voice is raspy and grating to me, and sounds like he has strained his vocal chords. Not being mean, but I'd rather see him live or read his books after hearing this. The information is great and helpful, of course.

AT-A-GLANCE 2013-2014 Weekly Academic Year Appointment Book, Black, 8.25 x 10.875 Inches (70-957-05)
Price: $21.08
8 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 15 Minute Breakdowns of Your Day, November 21, 2013
Excellent organizer for daily planning. This is 8.5 x 11 or so--nice to use to plan out your day in 15 min increments. I've used it off and on for years and it helps me focus and see what the upcoming day will be like. Obviously non-tech, but helpful for those who like to see a whole week at once.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20