Profile for J. Kennel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 344

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Kennel "33joy" RSS Feed (Indiana)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
40-Day Plan For LIstening To The New Testament: Only 28 Minutes A Day: YOU'VE GOT THE TIME. Faith Comes By Hearing (One CD-ROM)
Offered by Becky's Books 2009
Price: $7.95
8 used & new from $1.05

1.0 out of 5 stars MP3 FORMAT NOT CDs, February 25, 2015
Wanted to like these but they are MP3 format, not regular CDs, so I haven't heard them. See other reviews by people that actually heard them.

Reina Valera 1960 Biblia En Audio (Spanish Edition)
Reina Valera 1960 Biblia En Audio (Spanish Edition)
by American Bible Society
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $15.84
29 used & new from $12.28

3.0 out of 5 stars MP3 FORMAT NOT CDs, February 25, 2015
Be SURE you notice that these are MP3 discs. We ordered as a gift and the recipients couldn't play them.

Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins, Natural Berry Flavors, 150 Count
Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins, Natural Berry Flavors, 150 Count
Price: $9.09
36 used & new from $5.13

5.0 out of 5 stars For people who hate taking vitamins, January 8, 2015
Quick little review here. My daughter and I have now tried these and two other gummies. These are hard to stop eating but don't follow my example--take as directed. We currently are finishing the other women's multi gummy and a vitamin C gummy, just because we paid for them. The other multi is ok but we prefer the Vitafusion. The vitamin C gummy is like chewing rubberbands--very weird.

I'm sure there may be more potent or natural vitamins on the market, but if you can't stand the upset stomach or burping these are great.

Christmas
Christmas
Offered by Buckeye9
Price: $10.99
5 used & new from $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice music to play when you want to turn up ..., November 18, 2014
This review is from: Christmas (Audio CD)
This Christmas CD is so rich and enjoyable. Nice music to play when you want to turn up the music and get in the spirit of Christmas. The Webb Family voices have that incredible harmony that singing families often have. They are terrific in concert, and this CD helps you feel like you're in the "front row" hearing angels sing.

Shaklee® Basic-H2® (16 fluid ounces)
Shaklee® Basic-H2® (16 fluid ounces)
Offered by Healthy Bee
Price: $15.20
3 used & new from $15.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it after all these years!, September 17, 2014
Love the product and love the speed of getting it on Amazon! You can take it camping and use it for almost everything you clean, including your teeth. Gentle but effective product and good for the earth. A++++++

Freedom Soap - Lavender - Life Changing, All Natural, Handcrafted Soap. SLS and Paraben Free
Offered by Fair Havens (USA)
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gifts for Christmas and Other Occasions!, September 17, 2014
Love it that I can help to set women free from trafficking while buying a great product! I like that these are subtly scented and naturally colored instead of other brands that have overbearing fragrances and over saturated colors. This is what natural soap that's free of SLS, parabens, and chemicals should look like. More importantly, you should really look at the story behind the soap at www.freedomsoap.org.

These soap packages are great for Christmas gifts or birthdays. They're also great stocking stuffers since each pack has 4 individually wrapped bars to stuff 4 stockings!

Great pay it forward kind of product to use and share--two thumbs up!

Nabisco, Oreo, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Creme Flavor Sandwich Cookies, 2014 Limited Edition, 12.2oz Bag (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, June 16, 2014
I don't even dare try some of the flavors of Oreos because they sound awful to me--I like the basic Oreos. Period. I tried these recently and was SO pleasantly surprised. The cookie tastes enough like Oreos to satisfy that craving, but also tastes close enough to a Reese's Peanut Butter cup to be a great combination. They are rich but not too overwhelming with any one flavor. I ate 9 in my first sitting and had to force myself to stop. I have not had the other peanut butter flavored Oreos so I can't compare the two, but this Reese's is very good and I hope they keep making it. Two thumbs up!

Clorox 01693 UltimateCare Premium Bleach, 90 fl oz Bottle (Case of 4)
Clorox 01693 UltimateCare Premium Bleach, 90 fl oz Bottle (Case of 4)
Offered by DiazBetterDeals
Price: $32.00
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend!, April 23, 2014
I used Cascade dishwasher powder in my washing machine for bleaching white loads at the suggestion of a friend. I did that for about 7 years, then one day I saw this Clorox and thought I'd give it a try. WOW! It is so terrific and I use it for even some colored loads. We have lots of white socks in our family and even the dirtiest muddy stains come out. This is sometimes hard to find and I'm SO glad it is now on Amazon. Two thumbs up!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, White Chocolate Miniatures, 12-Ounce Bag
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, White Chocolate Miniatures, 12-Ounce Bag
Offered by Myers and Son
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this flavor!, April 7, 2014
Just tried these and they are dangerously good. Little cups of peanut butter surrounded by almond bark white chocolate. Some companies make varieties they shouldn't. This one came out delicious, in my opinion. I don't know if these are available all year, but I will really have to watch my intake of them. Two thumbs up!

Hot Pepper Rasberry Chipotle Sauce
Hot Pepper Rasberry Chipotle Sauce
Offered by Fahmah Jackson
Price: $20.18
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, rare find!, January 2, 2014
This sauce is hard to find and we were so happy to find this large bottle. The 40 ounces is great for holidays and football games. Use one bottle over little meatballs, wienies, or sausages in a slow cooker for appetizers. Also, great served with cream cheese and crackers. Great flavor of heat and sweet. Good pantry staple to keep on hand for a quick appetizer. Eight thumbs up from our house!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20