ARRAY(0x9b80c7ec)

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Budalla "budalla" RSS Feed (Houston, Texas)

TuneIn Radio
TuneIn Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my most used apps!, September 7, 2011
This review is from: TuneIn Radio (App)
It is a must have. If I miss an episode of Says You on the weekend I just find a station somewhere else that is playing it and I am good to go. It has broadened my tastes and gives me easy access to almost every radio station or streaming source in the world.

US Newspapers
US Newspapers

5.0 out of 5 stars more than s newspaper app, September 7, 2011
This review is from: US Newspapers (App)
Yes, it is nothing more than a simple web browser front end, but it's very simplicity is it's biggest asset. I use it to access my favorite blogs and columns, too. Add a page and enter or paste the url of your choice and, before long, you have quick access to your favorite reads. Don't like HuffPost's mobile site? (who does! lol) Create a new link to the full site and delete the original link. Simplicity itself. My only complaint is that it would be nice to have a choice as to which browser to open the pages with.. (I'd use LastPass if I could) Regardless, one of my top 10 apps.

Super Tumble (Lite)
Super Tumble (Lite)

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't uninstall, August 15, 2011
This review is from: Super Tumble (Lite) (App)
The app is installed and yet doesn't show in android's application management app. I have tried 3\tdifferent app mgt apps and the app doesn't appear there either. Not enough levels. Ads block game area making them beyond annoying. This app must die!

elago Mobile Nano II USB 2.0 microSDHC Flash Memory Card Reader -Works up to 32GB- (Black)
Price: $9.45
5 used & new from $7.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last, June 11, 2011
Like others who rated this as one star, after 8 months it just stopped working. Loved the thing right up to that point. Won't buy it again.