Profile for Shade125 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shade125 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Arkon Travel iPad and Android Tablet Stand for Apple iPad Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Galaxy Tab Nexus 7
Offered by GPSCheap
Price: $12.95
9 used & new from $8.55

2.0 out of 5 stars I lost my last one, August 29, 2013
So I bought this as a replacement and its not as good as the first one. the first one could be opened and positioned in almost any angle, but this one's movement is limited to the range allowed by its joints. The problem with that is it doesn't open at the angle I want for certain gadgets, but otherwise it's okay for using as a dock to charge things

Psalm 23 know as The Lord's Prayer of the Good Shepherd with words of Encouragement, Comfort, Support and Hope.
Offered by Bristol Gift Co.
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love It, August 29, 2013
Very nice frame with handsome lettering. I just wish I could have bought this in a larger size. It's so beautiful and comforting to look at but it should be bigger so its bold and easier to see and enjoy, and I wish it came with a hook so I could hang it on the wall. I had to go to the hardware store to get a frame hanger hook.

The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex
The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex
DVD ~ Bette Davis
Offered by Nomad Distribution Group
Price: $17.00
55 used & new from $1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Movie, August 29, 2013
Bette & Errol are both terrific in this film, and the dialogue, story, and supporting cast are also great. If you are an old movie fan and like good films with great stories, you should enjoy this film.

Levi's Men's 505 Straight (Regular) Fit Jean,Light Stonewash,34x30
Levi's Men's 505 Straight (Regular) Fit Jean,Light Stonewash,34x30
Price: $36.99
3 used & new from $36.99

2.0 out of 5 stars The First Wear Is The Best, August 29, 2013
But once you wash and dry them a few times, they shrink up and become too tight. I knew this was going to happen when I first tried them on after they were delivered; I should have sent them back for a larger size but I was lazy because of the nice summer weather.

Also these jeans are not nearly as soft and comfortable as the ones I bought at the mall (same brand, size, style, and color). In fact, even the place where they were made was different. I will not buy jeans online again.

Levi's Men's 550 Short , Light Stonewash, 36
Levi's Men's 550 Short , Light Stonewash, 36

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer Classic, September 29, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Men's 550 Short (Apparel)
Levi's jeans are a staple for me in the summer. Can be worn anywhere, they feel great, last long, and go good with polos or t-shirts. After getting the first pair and trying them on I ordered another pair. Amazon delivers again. Good value and easy shopping.

PORTER-CABLE 18001 6-Inch 6-Hole Hook and Loop Standard Pad for 7336 and 97366 Random Orbit Sander
Price: $25.26
5 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars As Described and Advertised, September 29, 2011
Works great with my PC polisher! Good value for money. I would buy again. Hook and loop makes switching pads easier.

Meguiar's W8006 Mirror Glaze Professional Soft Buff 6.5" Foam Polishing Pad
Meguiar's W8006 Mirror Glaze Professional Soft Buff 6.5" Foam Polishing Pad
Price: $11.33
30 used & new from $7.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pad, September 29, 2011
Works great with my PC polisher; hook and loop fits tight and snug, packaging also doubles as storage pack after use. Good value.

4 Pack 6 Inch Terry Cloth Bonnets
4 Pack 6 Inch Terry Cloth Bonnets
Offered by Palm Beach Motoring Accessories
Price: $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Another Poor Bonnet, September 29, 2011
This review is from: 4 Pack 6 Inch Terry Cloth Bonnets
Can't somebody make and sell a terry cloth bonnet that will work with my PC polisher? Do not buy this product: it doesn't fit well over hook and loop pad and it is not 6 inches. If you win the wrestling match getting it to fit, have fun watching it fall apart as the fibers clog your pad and stick to the wax/polish you are using on the car.

Ogio Crunch Duffle Bag (Black)
Ogio Crunch Duffle Bag (Black)
Offered by e-Weddings
Price: $39.63
7 used & new from $31.43

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, September 29, 2011
This review is from: OGIO Crunch Duffel Bag (Apparel)
Nice bag but it's only okay overall. The side shoe compartment sold me on it when I bought it, but it's too long and extends too far into the main storage area. I read reviews before I bought it and gave it a shot, but I'm not happy about the bag's size. It's smaller than I thought it would be even though I read the specs. I guess I'm the type that needs to see certain things in person first before buying. The quality of the material is fine and seems tough and durable with the exception of the bottom of the bag, which seems thin to me, and likely to get puncture hole or water damage. The straps, zippers, and handles are all good.

I bought this to use twice a week to carry stuff for work and college: a change of clothes (mens jeans, shoes, socks, shirt, t-shirt, and underwear) and school items (text book, note pad, ipad, and snack) and I'm sure it will all fit, but it will be a tight fit. It's better than a plastic bag that I've been using, but I bet my shirt will be more wrinkled because the main compartment storage is not as wide as I hoped for, as well as being kind of smaller in length.

In the photo the bag looks like it extends several inches beyond the hand carry straps, but really its not much longer than an inch or two. It kind of looks like the bag tapers out more in the photo, but I think its an angle shot because its not as big in person.

Still and all, an OK bag. If it doesn't work out for me, I'll give it to the kids or just use it as a long-term storage container.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2011 11:06 AM PDT

PORTER-CABLE 18007 6-Inch Lambs Wool Hook and Loop Polishing Pad
PORTER-CABLE 18007 6-Inch Lambs Wool Hook and Loop Polishing Pad
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised And Described, September 29, 2011
What can I say? It works great with my hook and loop set-up on my Porter Cable polisher. Worth the money and it is lasting a long time with normal use. I will buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3