Profile for Max > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Max RSS Feed

Rugged Ridge 11560.01 Black Front Tube Bumper with Grill Guard
Rugged Ridge 11560.01 Black Front Tube Bumper with Grill Guard
Price: $191.54
11 used & new from $186.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, March 16, 2015
Bumper came foam wrapped and boxed, nice. Install would have been super easy, except when removing the old bumper from my 2002 TJ, the two lower bolts were bears. 1 broke off, the other I ground off. I just welded the lower tabs and slapped a little epoxy paint on welded areas. Bumper looks great!

Far Cry 3 - PC
Far Cry 3 - PC
Offered by J&S GAMES
Price: $9.25
36 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Far Cry 3 - PC (Video Game)
I definitely got my money's worth on this game. People talked about crashing and bugs, but I played through the entire game without any problems (other than bad guys and beasts whipping my butt). Lots of fun!

Flash Furniture BT-662-GY-GG Mid-Back Multi-Functional Gray Fabric Swivel Computer Chair
Price: $114.81
20 used & new from $114.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Customer Service deceitful, January 14, 2013
I waited 6 weeks before I wrote this review. When the chair arrived, the plastic support on the left arm was broken. I now have it Duct taped until my replacement arrives. I contacted Flash Furniture and explained the problem, the very nice Service Representative assured me that a replacement arm was in the mail (but she did not give me a shipping number). I waited for 4 weeks for the replacement arm before emailing Flash Furniture again, taking into consideration that it was the Holiday Season. I emailed twice, Once, nicely inquiring as to the status of my replacement part, the second email I informed Flash Furniture that if I got no response back I would have to go through Amazon to rectify this problem. I waited 2 weeks and received no reply. I now wait for Amazon to help me. Follow up: The same day I posted this review I informed Amazon as to my dilemma. Amazon sent me a new chair the very next day! Amazon is amazing. Thank you Amazon.

Anytime Tools 24 WIRE BRUSH WHEEL & CUP Brass & Stainless Steel
Anytime Tools 24 WIRE BRUSH WHEEL & CUP Brass & Stainless Steel
Offered by Anytime Tools
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if super-glued!, October 13, 2012
I followed Mr. Grover's tip and super-glued per his directions and these brushes work wonderfully. Four of the stars that I gave to this product go to Mr. Grover.

SE MC327W 4-Inch Diameter 110V Desk Lamp with Illuminated Magnifier, White
SE MC327W 4-Inch Diameter 110V Desk Lamp with Illuminated Magnifier, White
Offered by Pro-Line
Price: $26.89
2 used & new from $26.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 11, 2012
Fantastic. Yes, as was stated in other reviews, the lamp is a little light, but as long as you don't man-handle it I'm sure it will last for years. It lights and magnifies objects beautifully. Also, item arrived before delivery date.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., September 2, 2012
Having used these grinders for a few weeks, I'm impressed. The pepper adjustment works wonderful for me, and I've had no problem with the filler caps coming loose. Although, I do check them once in awhile before I grind.

Neoprene Cushion Compact Camera Zipper Pouch with Belt Loop and Carrying Wrist Strap by USA Gear - Works with Canon PowerShot ELPH 350 HS , ELPH 170 IS , ELPH 160 and More Digital Cameras
Offered by Beach Audio
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 2, 2012
The package arrived before schedule, and the product was above my expectations. I would definitely purchase again from this company.

Shop-Vac 90328 Ridgid Replacement Cartridge Filter
Shop-Vac 90328 Ridgid Replacement Cartridge Filter
Price: $16.99
44 used & new from $13.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised., August 27, 2012
I own a 16 gallon Craftsman vacuum. This filter does not fit Craftsman vacuums! The following is in their advertisement. Thankfully, Amazon gave me full credit and paid for return shipping.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Description
Amazon.com Product Description
The Shop-Vac replacement cartridge filter is designed for Rigid and Craftsman wet/dry vacuums. For wet and dry use, this replacement filter fits all tanks six gallons on up.

WBM Himalayan Light # 3054  Natural Air Purifying   Hand Carved Himalayan Crystal Salt 3 Holes Tealight Candle Holder Cube
WBM Himalayan Light # 3054 Natural Air Purifying Hand Carved Himalayan Crystal Salt 3 Holes Tealight Candle Holder Cube
Offered by Pure Himalayan Salt LLC
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, August 8, 2012
I ordered this candle holder reluctantly, after reading many disgruntled customer's reviews. (Chipped, broken on arrival, not the right color...). Anyway, I must have gotten lucky. Yes, mine had a small chip on one corner, but what do you expect? It's SALT, not fine crystal! And the color, as was said, was not exactly like the picture. But this holder was mostly orange with gorgeous lines running through it. If I wanted another one, I would take my chances again!