Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Alice > Reviews

Browse

Alice's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alice "teacher" RSS Feed (Kentucky, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Carson Dellosa The Complete Common Core State Standards Kit Pocket Chart Cards (158169)
by Carson-Dellosa Publishing
Edition: Cards
Price: $19.99
66 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite handy!, December 8, 2013
Quite handy for displaying Common Core State Standards, or I Can statements. The print is too small for the students to read easily, but mine are first grade and I don't need them to read it, really. I display what they need to read on my board, in hand written form. I love having this as a kit, ready to go.

Timex Women's T2N335 "Elevated Classics" Black Leather Strap Watch
Timex Women's T2N335 "Elevated Classics" Black Leather Strap Watch
Offered by Hippsh
Price: $32.99
6 used & new from $32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my purchase, December 8, 2013
Beautiful. A bit hard to read, due to the black face, when in normal daylight. Very easily read with the Indiglo button pushed in the dark. Strap is very long and stiffer than I would wish, but it's more unhandy than a problem. I'm very happy with my purchase, at $20.

Rutland Stove Thermometer  Each
Rutland Stove Thermometer Each
Price: $13.99
60 used & new from $11.11

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not seem accurate., December 8, 2013
Does not seem to be accurate at all! Is 200-400 degrees off our old tried and true thermometer. Reads cooler than it really is. I fear that I could have a full blown chimney fire and this thermometer would indicate that I was burning the stove appropriately.

Medline Crutch Tips, Grey, Large
Medline Crutch Tips, Grey, Large
Offered by JDCSupplies
Price: $5.09
9 used & new from $5.05

3.0 out of 5 stars No box - may not be what it is supposed to be., December 8, 2013
Came with no box, and no guarantee that it is Guardian or the quality we ordered. Time will tell. I don't have lots of confidence in this, but our pharmacies do not carry crutch tips, so we have to try this out.

Bulbrite 10MR11NF/12 10-Watt 12-Volt Halogen MR11 Bi-Pin, Narrow Flood
Bulbrite 10MR11NF/12 10-Watt 12-Volt Halogen MR11 Bi-Pin, Narrow Flood
Offered by Econotone Inc.
Price: $4.99
10 used & new from $2.59

5.0 out of 5 stars What we needed!, December 8, 2013
Exactly what we needed for the fiber optic Christmas tree! Fits well, works perfectly and came quickly! This may be what you need too.

Gotta Go! Gotta Go! (Sunburst Book)
Gotta Go! Gotta Go! (Sunburst Book)
by Sam Swope
Price: $7.99
37 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars First graders loved this book, September 21, 2013
I purchased this book as one of many about monarch caterpillars and butterflies to use with my first grade class. What is different about this one is the memorable "I gotta go, I gotta go, I gotta go to Mexico", a refrain repeated throughout the book, and the elusion to the inate instincts of the butterfly to go to a place he's never heard of. I love the "dance" of the butterflies, before they head north to lay eggs, the author is telling just enough, without being misleading, making it entirely suitable for my classroom. My students went home quoting bits from this story- after just one reading. I'll be reading this one again and again!

OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for iPhone 4/4S  - Retail Packaging - Pink/Gray (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Pink/Gray (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $44.99
3 used & new from $44.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor imitation of an Otterbox!!!, October 24, 2012
I own two iphones, and have purchased several Otterbox Defender cases for them, because I love the protection and the style of the Otterbox. However, I recieved this one in the mail today, and must say that if this is an actual Otterbox, I will be looking for another product, because their quality has decreased quite dramatically. I do not believe this can be a real Otterbox. Such a well-known, respected company would surely not put out such a poor product, calling it the same as the one we know. This silicone case is flimsy and too large to fit tight, the headphone opening is much too small and with rough edges. The openings are flimsy and don't fit, but hang open. The logo on the back has changed slightly from the ones I have had previously. The inside impact absorbing material is a kind of felt-like material, instead of a foam, and does not have the logo as on my others. The outside cardboard packaging came crushed, and the inside packaging was non-existant, with the "Otterbox" rattling around in the box. I have never seen this before from Otterbox.
I am very, very, very disappointed!!!
Do not purchase this one.

3 Mil Clear Letter Size Thermal Laminating Pouches 9 X 11.5 Qty 100 (UNV84622)
3 Mil Clear Letter Size Thermal Laminating Pouches 9 X 11.5 Qty 100 (UNV84622)
Offered by MyOfficeInnovations
Price: $14.14
44 used & new from $7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, for the price!, March 10, 2011
These are just fine for what I need. The price is really good and the pouches laminate cleanly. They are slightly bigger than the ones I have purchased from Sam's Club. This can be positive sometimes. It means that they are wider than a sheet of typing paper, about a 1/3 inch wider and 1/8 inch longer than the ones at Sam's Club. I actually prefer the slightly smaller size than these most of the time, as typing paper size laminating is what I mostly need. But, since these are what I can get at this price, I'm quite satisfied.

Scotch Thermal Laminator 2 Roller System (TL901)
Scotch Thermal Laminator 2 Roller System (TL901)
Price: $33.25
39 used & new from $13.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I need, December 13, 2010
I purchased one of these Scotch thermal laminators at Walmart. I've been very pleased, and have used it frequently to laminate things for my classroom. I recommend this one. I've not been using the Scotch brand pouches, but rather the ones I can get from Sam's Club, about 200 for about $20. They work really well. I do not recommend cutting into the pouches before you laminate. I tried that, and almost messed up my laminator. (The directions tell you not to do that, but the temptation to squeeze the most good out of a pouch got to me. Just don't try it.) The laminator is a good one.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2014 8:12 PM PDT

Catchmaster Pantry Pest Traps, 1 Pack
Catchmaster Pantry Pest Traps, 1 Pack
Price: $3.97
13 used & new from $3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, April 18, 2010
I have tried several traps over the years for a battle with grain moths that is ongoing. These traps are the most effective yet. There is plenty of adhesive in the traps (unlike some kinds), so that the moths are actually caught. Hurrah!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4