Profile for Sara > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sara RSS Feed

Playtex Baby Binky Most Like Mother Latex Pacifiers - Yellow
Playtex Baby Binky Most Like Mother Latex Pacifiers - Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars These are finally the paci's we have been looking for!, June 15, 2013
We have searched EVERYWHERE for these and they are the actual BIG ones... All the other sellers advertise that they are "most like mother" and they aren't. These are!!! If you are as desperate as we were.... buy these!!! (wish they had pink though!)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2013 8:16 PM PDT

KuulAire PACKA45 Portable Evaporative Cooling Unit with 200 Square Foot Cooling Capacity, 375 CFM, Black
Price: $179.00
2 used & new from $150.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waist your money, July 12, 2012
This product does not work at all. All it does is blow around hot air. I tried everything. Placing it in front of an open door, putting crushed ice in with the COLD water... I tried placing it in several different areas in the room... nothing. I am returning this item asap!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!!!, June 4, 2011
I LOVE THIS! I bought one back in december and it saved my screen from cracking on my dslr. I bought another one and it is still holding strong. It fits the screen perfectly, doesnt come off until your ready to take it off and doesnt make the lcd view any different on my cannon! LOVE IT!

ATC 4 in 1 Dog Romote Training collar with LCD display for 2 medium/large dogs
ATC 4 in 1 Dog Romote Training collar with LCD display for 2 medium/large dogs
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $30.93

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE, October 15, 2010
This thing worked for about a month or so, sure enough 5 days after the return window exprires, not one, but BOTH collars stoped working, or its the remote, but this this SUCKS! There is no phone number for the manufacturer to call and see what they can do for these 2 faulty collars we have now either! DONT WAISTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!