Profile for Mimi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mimi RSS Feed (New Mexico)

Page: 1 | 2
Fart Extinguisher
Fart Extinguisher
Offered by Find-me-a-gift UK
Price: $6.83
9 used & new from $4.14

5.0 out of 5 stars it is going to be a funny gag, November 17, 2014
This review is from: Fart Extinguisher (Kitchen)
even though it is smaller than I imagined, it is going to be a funny gag gift

Casio Inc. HR-100TM Business Calculator
Casio Inc. HR-100TM Business Calculator
Price: $17.98
118 used & new from $14.93

5.0 out of 5 stars it is accurate and slim lined I like it a, November 2, 2014
This is a very well made machine, it is accurate and slim lined I like it a lot

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars This works actually very well, however, even if ..., November 2, 2014
This works actually very well, however, even if it is pointed outward the sound is still heard by dogs behind it.

Mastering Computer Typing, Revised Edition
Mastering Computer Typing, Revised Edition
by Sheryl Lindsell-Roberts
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $14.64
81 used & new from $8.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 2, 2014
This is a very good book to learn how to type. Very detailed, and stands easily for use.

Wahl 9281-210 Pet-pro Kit 13 Piece Pet Grooming Kit - Deluxe Series, Chrome/gray
Price: $29.97
33 used & new from $19.46

4.0 out of 5 stars if your dog has curly hair it does not do a good job. It gets caught in the curly hair, November 2, 2014
I use this on two of my dogs. However, if your dog has curly hair it does not do a good job. It gets caught in the curly hair. It does very good for my straight haired dog.

Nuttier Than a Squirrel Turd Magnetic Prank Bumper Sticker. 10" X 3" Joke Funny GAG
Offered by Lynny's Novelties, Pranks and More
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This bumper sticker is actually made of a heavier material ..., November 2, 2014
This bumper sticker is actually made of a heavier material than other magnetic bumper stickers that I have purchased. I have not put it on the car yet so I don't know how well it sticks.

Ornate Christian Wall Cross W/ Rhinestone Accents
Ornate Christian Wall Cross W/ Rhinestone Accents
Offered by giftsonline2
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 2, 2014
This cross is actually pretty heavy. The detail is very good, and it appears to be very well made.

Lighted Collectible Autumn Hope Angel Figurine
Lighted Collectible Autumn Hope Angel Figurine
Offered by Collections Etc
Price: $14.97
2 used & new from $12.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 2, 2014
The angel is pretty and well made, however the angels face is not as pretty as the picture appears.

ESS Men's Stainless Steel Case White Dial Amber Front Antique Pocket Watch with Chain WP013-ESS
Offered by Abc- Shop
Price: $6.56
7 used & new from $6.56

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a well madewatch, it is very pretty and appears to be ..., November 2, 2014
This is a well made watch, it is very pretty and appears to be very sturdy. It is not cheaply made at all.

Working with Emotional Intelligence
Working with Emotional Intelligence
by Daniel Goleman
Price: $15.33
298 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, October 24, 2012
In the first place I received an older version of this book. I waited so long for it that I decided to go ahead and keep it. I just hope that it is not much different then the version that I ordered as I have to write an essay on the book when I finish reading it. If it is then I will be very upset with the store that I bought it from. Plus, it took forever for them to ship the book in the first place.

Page: 1 | 2