Profile for S. Mitchell > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 1917

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Mitchell "samintx" RSS Feed (Tyler, TX United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Awakening Land (Tv Mini-Series)
The Awakening Land (Tv Mini-Series)
DVD ~ Elizabeth Montgomery
Price: $23.40
17 used & new from $19.23

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing production, January 24, 2015
Just passable. I love things Elizabeth Montgomery has done on TV like Lizzie Borden but this TV production, admitted early in TV mini series, is just not worth watching. The skunk carried around by the young daughter? Really? Ridiculous. I just found so much that didn't ring true in this production. Maybe for young children it would pass but for anyone past 5 yrs old..no.

Cotton Linen Fabric Cloth DIY Cloth Art Manual Cloth Map World
Cotton Linen Fabric Cloth DIY Cloth Art Manual Cloth Map World
Offered by JolinTsai
Price: $15.00
3 used & new from $11.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, January 24, 2015
I was very happen when my cloth World Map came. I had an idea when I ordered it but after seeing it I think I may rethink my original plan for it to something a bit more creative. There are so many ideas for this world map. A great gift idea for someone that travels. You could color the countries with fabric pens and make a great pillow or wall hanging for a friend. I'm cutting this review short because I have to get busy creating with my wonderful fabric map!

Minnetonka Women's Kilty Moccasin in Taupe Suede, 7.5
Minnetonka Women's Kilty Moccasin in Taupe Suede, 7.5
Offered by OADUS
Price: $40.00
12 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Comfortable shoe!, January 21, 2015
I love these shoes and am going to buy in another color! Size: I normally wear an 8 to 8 1/2 MED. After reading the reviews I ordered a 7 1/2 and the fit is perfect. I love barefoot and these shoes are like barefoot. Suede stretches and even with some stretch they will still be a perfect fit. They will be good to slip in a purse, because they compress nicely, to slip on when traveling. Great driving shoes.

Tenting on the Plains or General Custer in Kansas and Texas
Tenting on the Plains or General Custer in Kansas and Texas
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read !, January 21, 2015
I agree with the other reviewers. I did not expect to be so absorbed in a book that has been shoved back in an unimportant text corner. I felt I was in a movie, experiencing every trail, every inconvenience and wondering "how did women do it without complaining 24/7"? Mrs. Custer seemed to take all in stride except her husbands ban on gossip. This was hard for her when sitting around with the others in camp/fort. There was little to occupy your mind and this was very difficult for her.

If you like history, you must read with Kindle (like me) or hard copy. You will not be disappointed.

Ouman Silk Blend Oblong Chiffon Scarf Navy
Ouman Silk Blend Oblong Chiffon Scarf Navy
Offered by Ouman
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 21, 2015
Perfect color dark navy and just what I wanted…a PLAIN, no pattern chiffon long scarf. Good qualitiy and just what I wanted.

Modadorn Spring America Flag Star-spangled Banner Oblong Scarf Red/blue
Modadorn Spring America Flag Star-spangled Banner Oblong Scarf Red/blue
Offered by Modadorn
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to comfortably wrap in a circle around the neck ..., January 19, 2015
This long scarf is poly and soft. Nice to comfortably wrap in a circle around the neck of your garment. Not bulky and I like it as the other reviewers. Wrap, tie or just wrap or just tie. Perfect for the Patriot!

Wrapables Elephant Print Scarf Wrap, Navy
Wrapables Elephant Print Scarf Wrap, Navy
Offered by Wrapables®
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Scarf, January 16, 2015
Fun scarf if you like elephants or are a Republican! Soft, loose cotton fabric. Long scarf that wraps easily around the neck. Long enuf to be worn various ways. Shipped quickly, reasonable price.

Eton Grundig M400 Super Compact - Goes Everywhere - AM/FM/Shortwave Digital Radio - Red (NGM400R)
Price: $18.73
13 used & new from $17.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little radio for travel or walks, January 7, 2015
Love the small Grundig. I can get some SW even here in North Texas. My only critic of this radio is I wish the POWER button was on top instead of on the front. It is so easy to turn on the radio accidentally unless you remember to "LOCK" the radio in OFF. I would not buy a radio that did not have analog tuning. I like to manually find stations and don't really have really good success with radios that "search". This radio has a tuning dial. HURRAY!

Minnetonka Women's Hi Top Back Zip Moccasin Boot Taupe Size 8
Minnetonka Women's Hi Top Back Zip Moccasin Boot Taupe Size 8
Offered by Martin's Online
Price: $57.90
9 used & new from $57.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Moccs!, January 3, 2015
I ordered the Taupe, 8 1/2M. Had to exchange for an 8. These run large and suede will stretch with wearing. I would say order 1/2 down for a good fit. I can still wear a variety of sox with these moccs. Just love them. Not too much decoration, just the right amount of fringe, good rubber soles, comfy. Zipper in back for easy on/off. Perfect once you get your size. Good colors, good price also.

Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Neck Wallet-Black
Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Neck Wallet-Black
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $28.95
4 used & new from $21.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Bulky for me,maybe not for you, January 2, 2015
I find this a quality product but very bulky. I like to either secure my passport case in my purse with a slip knot or around my neck under my blouse. This item, altho very complete, is much to bulky for my needs. I decided to go back with my almost worn out old passport case. I think if the case was softer I might have been able to keep but decided to send it back and use foil envelopes for RFID.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20