Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for S. Mitchell > Reviews

Browse

S. Mitchell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 803

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Mitchell "samintx" RSS Feed (Tyler, TX United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Suit Bag, Zippered, Clear Plastic, 24" x 40"
Suit Bag, Zippered, Clear Plastic, 24" x 40"
Price: $4.59
7 used & new from $1.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, May 5, 2016
Excellent back to carry or store clothing.

KEDSUM Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with 90 Memory Capacity ,Two User Modes ,FDA Certified-Black
Offered by KEDSUM
Price: $19.49
2 used & new from $19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy, May 5, 2016
I have arm Blood Pressure monitors but the rubber tube and convenient handy storage is frustrating. I like this wrist monitor. It seems so many medical people use wrist monitors. At first I thought they might not be accurate. Great price and easy to read monitor. Nice case it comes in, too. So easy to pack and take along on travels.

Samsonite Luggage Ripstop Wheeled Duffel, Blue, 26 Inch
Samsonite Luggage Ripstop Wheeled Duffel, Blue, 26 Inch
Price: $75.75
24 used & new from $62.30

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this is going to be my perfect bag! I travel worldwide often and have purchased ..., May 2, 2016
I think this is going to be my perfect bag! I travel worldwide often and have purchased bags and purchased bags. One thing with drop bottom I require if locking straps so in case the zipper goes you still have the bag closed. Handles on side. This bag has two great handles on top and on the end. Great zipper compartment on top. I like that, an end zipper shoe compartment. A flat end compartment for my DDT packets. I'm not sure what the extra little packet bag in the drop bottom will be used for but what a clever idea. The straps that hold your clothes has this little mesh bag built in. Great wheels and zippers. I have added a scan of the Sampsonite tag picture that came with this great bag!
Comment Comment | Permalink

DSTE® DMW-BCM13 Battery + DC145 Travel and Car Charger Adapter for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ60 ZS30 ZS35 ZS40 ZS45 ZS50 LZ40 TS5 TZ37 TZ40 TZ41 TZ55 Camera as DMW-BCM13E
Offered by DSTE Technology
Price: $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice package, April 8, 2016
Excellent package of accessories for the camera. The car charger plugs into the AC charger. I have never seen that so I guess you must use the car cable plus wall charger for a battery charge traveling in your car. Good price, excellent delivery.

Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
Price: $16.99
24 used & new from $15.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, April 7, 2016
I am delighted with this watch. everything about it works for me. I got in white. I have been swimming for a week and it still runs with perfect time, easy to read dial AND it has the 24 hr time in small numerals on the dial which will be helpful for dumb me on overseas trips. Nice sliding ring on the face of the watch if you want to measure time lapse. I have very small wrists and this watch works beautifully. The "day" is hard to set but I don't really care about that. I don't like lots of dials and stuff on watches. Time and being water proof, easy to read dial is what I care about along with the wrist length. When this one stops I'll be replacing with one just like it! Love this watch.

OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer, Green
OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer, Green
Price: $14.99
26 used & new from $12.81

2.0 out of 5 stars DId not like this product, March 28, 2016
I thought this looked easier to use than the one advertized on TV. Not so. I thru this Spiralizer away and got out my easy to use version I got off TV. I was going to buy as presents for my daughter but will not after trying it.

Ezy Dose Weekly Classic Pill Planner - 2XL, model 67198 Dimensions 9 1/8" x 1 3/4" x 1"
Offered by VetmedUSA
Price: $4.76
18 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for me, March 3, 2016
Perfect for travel and perfect for home. Not to large. I take vitamins etc. Wanted a little large pill container to remind me to take my pills daily. Nice price, quality and I'm happy.

6 Creamy Lip Crayon Twist Up Auto Jumbo Lip Pencils In 6 Different Colors New
6 Creamy Lip Crayon Twist Up Auto Jumbo Lip Pencils In 6 Different Colors New
Offered by theAlist
Price: $9.43
5 used & new from $9.43

5.0 out of 5 stars A little extra color, March 3, 2016
I like these lip crayons for just a touch of color.At my age I don't wear bright lipstick but like a little extra color.

Futuro For Her Wrist Support, Adj. Left
Futuro For Her Wrist Support, Adj. Left
Offered by eSource
Price: $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy camper!!!, March 3, 2016
Perfect! this fits my small wrists perfectly and in a neutral gray that doesn't stick out like a so thumb...which incidentally hurts. I have arthritis and my thumb joint in my left hand gets sharp pains. I have tried other Futuro products because they are quality. I found this style which suits me perfectly and Hurrah! I like the little hard place in the wrist support that lays in your palm. I don't know why it is there but hopefully it will help the sharp pain I get in my palm.

Zensah Compression Wrist Support - Wrist Sleeve for Wrist Pain, Carpal Tunnel - Wrist Support - Wrist Brace
Price: $18.99 - $44.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good products, March 2, 2016
Zensah makes very good products. I use their compression sox on the plane when I travel and now very happy with this wrist support. I like it is easy to wash and keep clean. Also I appreciate the neutral skin color so you are not confined to ugly BLACK.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20