Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage GNO Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for S. Mitchell > Reviews

Browse

S. Mitchell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 692
Helpful Votes: 2073

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Mitchell "samintx" RSS Feed (Tyler, TX United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kipling Luggage Defea Handbag with Shoulder Strap, True Blue, One Size
Kipling Luggage Defea Handbag with Shoulder Strap, True Blue, One Size
Price: $60.02
7 used & new from $55.82

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Bag for travel, August 24, 2015
This review is from: Kipling Defea (Accessory)
This is my fav travel purse. I have one in Turquoise that has traveled with me from Egypt to New Guinea. Holds so much and I love the zipper pockets IN and OUT. It also has a Key Fob-a MUST for me in a purse especially for travel. I just wish it wasn't so expensive but certainly worth every penny. Love the little monkey. It can make me smile when things get tuff traveling. This bag isn't too big or small. Comfortable to carry on your shoulder or handles. I'm a senior and can't carry a lot of weight. I can rest it on my big suitcase when necessary to scoot along the airport corridors. Would love another color.

Conair Supreme Triple Curling Iron Pack  - 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 inch
Conair Supreme Triple Curling Iron Pack - 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 inch
Price: $16.99
25 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selection for me, August 19, 2015
Perfect and perfect sizes. I like the ones with teeth but it tangles my hair. Now I have the perfect size for my coiffure!

ANDI ROSE Fashion Women Polka Dot Printed Chiffon Long Shawl Scarf Wrap (Red)
ANDI ROSE Fashion Women Polka Dot Printed Chiffon Long Shawl Scarf Wrap (Red)
Offered by Rightful technology
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em !, August 17, 2015
Great scarves! I got Red, Navy, Black and Green. Beautiful. Excellent quality and price. Attentive seller.

Clarks Women's Haley Moon Flat, Taupe Nubuck, 8.5 M US
Clarks Women's Haley Moon Flat, Taupe Nubuck, 8.5 M US
Price: $70.83
6 used & new from $68.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Clark's shoes, August 12, 2015
My second pair in a different color. Love these shoes. Perfect.

Generic Touch Stylus Pen for iPhone 5/4s/4/3GS, iPad 3/2, iPod Touch, Samsung, HTC, 12-Pieces - Non-Retail Packaging - Multi
Offered by hotsaleglobal
Price: $1.60
61 used & new from $1.03

5.0 out of 5 stars This attachable stylus is perfect for me to take along plugged in so it ..., August 4, 2015
works for me! I don't have fat fingers but cannot get used to the iPad and iPhone keyboards. This attachable stylus is perfect for me to take along plugged in so it doesn't get lost.

G-Force 3-Piece Space Saving Luggage Organization Packing Cube Set, Clear
G-Force 3-Piece Space Saving Luggage Organization Packing Cube Set, Clear
Offered by PopShop!
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick find in a duffle, August 4, 2015
Great for all the cables and electronic stuff I take on a trip. You can find at a glance. Also for smaller clothing pieces that get lost in a suitcase…oh, my…need I explain? easy to find anything you pack in these clear cases. Love 'em.

Padwa Lifestyle Soft Sleeve Slim Pouch Bag Case with Pocket Strap Zipper for iPad Mini3/ Mini2 and Samsung 7 Inch Tablet PC (Rosy)
Offered by Tendak
Price: $15.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love this item! ! ! !, July 22, 2015
Love this bag! I may buy another for just other stuff it is so nice. Padded and with the extra zipper pocket. Great colors, great price. I like the texture of the material..brick. Gives a great 2 dimensional look to the fabric. My connectors fit in the roomy outside pocket and there is a snap on or off wrist strap. Super IMO.

Nite Ize GT3-4PK-A1 Gear Tie Reusable 3-Inch Rubber Twist Tie, Assorted Colors
Nite Ize GT3-4PK-A1 Gear Tie Reusable 3-Inch Rubber Twist Tie, Assorted Colors
Price: $2.98
99 used & new from $2.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have handy, July 22, 2015
Practical and handy to keep around. I like the bright colors and size because I have no carpeting or desk in those colors! so when dropped the ties get lost with blending in.

Fulland Apple iPad mini 2/ iPad Mini 3 with Retina Display / iPad mini Folio Case - Slim Fit Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep Card Holder for Mini 2/3 (2013, 2014 Edition) and Mini (2012 Edition) Plus Sytlus Pen and Screen protetcor -White
Offered by Fulland
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this iPad mini case, July 22, 2015
Love this case. Well made and I love the design (I usually get bright colors but was taken with the wht w/black stripe). Easy to install, love the screen film and stylus that comes with the well priced set. The case itself is not super heavy like my past iPad case. For travel I like this secure, well made, lighter weight case (but not flimsy). Delighted with design, colors available and construction.

Clarks Women's Clarks Haley Stork Loafer,Black,8.5 M US
Clarks Women's Clarks Haley Stork Loafer,Black,8.5 M US
Offered by ComfortFeetShop
Price: $58.52
16 used & new from $58.52

5.0 out of 5 stars perfection, July 19, 2015
Perfect fit 8 1/2M in Black. Love this style. So comfy. Cross between a sandal and Oxford. A fav !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20