Profile for G. Suen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Suen RSS Feed (El Cerrito, California United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BoxWave Almost Nothing iPhone 6 Plus Case - Slim Hybrid Hard Clear Case with TPU Bumper Rim - 10,000+ Sold! (Crystal Clear)
Offered by BoxWave Corporation
Price: $8.95
4 used & new from $2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Couple of nits, but great for the $4 bucks I paid., November 25, 2014
Got it cheap, and it had a long delivery time. It still beat the phone to me. Looks great, wears great, thin enough. Only suggestion would be to have it be a little snugger with a little bit more material/lip to make me feel more secure. I don't think it's really a "hard" case though, pretty flexible. wish the BoxWave logo was a litle lower; it blocks the bottom symbols etched on the back of the phone. And I wish they hid the injection holes better (also on the back below logo). I also don't like the headphone plug/protector. It kind of flops around (but not annoyingly so) - surprised I haven't torn it off yet.

As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride
As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride
by Joseph Layden
Price: $16.05
137 used & new from $5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Inconceivable!, November 25, 2014
Half way through. So far, I'm liking it. I almost laughed out loud on the train (full, but I was seated) in this morning. If you want to hear a behind the scenes account of the movie, this is it. You'll learn how great a guy Andre the Giant was.

Joby JB01272-BWW GPod Mini Magnetic Stand for Camera (Black/Grey/Red)
Joby JB01272-BWW GPod Mini Magnetic Stand for Camera (Black/Grey/Red)
Price: $14.95
27 used & new from $8.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Magnets are great., November 25, 2014
4 stars because it doesn't have a detachable/quick release mounting point. I'm using it primarily with a Sony QX30, so the detachable mount would stay on all of the time. Otherwise, did I say the magnets are great - sticks like glue. Also, this is a very short tripod. So factor that in when considering.

iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 inch ONLY) HD Clear Ballistic Glass Screen Protector - Maximize Your Resale Value - 99.99% Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $10.95
6 used & new from $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good.., November 25, 2014
This went on easy with no bubbles and is ultra clear. Note that the cutouts do not surround the finger button or ear speaker slot on the front. The iphone 6 plus is curved at all sides, so I'm not sure if there is a screen protector out there that goes around the buttons and other holes.

Amco Measuring Cups, Set of 4
Amco Measuring Cups, Set of 4
Price: $15.03
4 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Because of other reviews, I had the handles reinforced with add'l welding before using., July 23, 2014
The handles did look like they would fall off so I gave them to my amateur welding friend to reinforce. The metal is pretty thin, so he put a small hole on top of the 1/3 cup near the handle before he figured out the best way. They work great now and I don't have to worry about the handles falling off (which they never have because I had them welded before use).

A State Of Trance 2013 (Mixed Version)
A State Of Trance 2013 (Mixed Version)
Price: $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's got a beat, you can dance to it., July 11, 2014
Maybe I don't know much about trance, but this is a little more upbeat. Two discs, good value if you still buy physical medium.

Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for Cars with Aux Input Jack (3.5 mm) - supports aptX
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great so far with iPhone 5 (18 month old phone), July 11, 2014
Works great so far. I have it placed in my glove box which has a lighter connection and the aux input so it all fits well and is out of sight. I haven't taped it down outside of the glove box as I'm still deciding if I want to be able to reach it to be able to skip/repeat music on my iphone via the buttons on the top side. It hooked up pretty quickly, and I had to hit the button to connect just once so far, the first time after I first hooked it up. Since then it automatically pairs when I start the car.

I have a 2008 car so the factory bluetooth/old tech does not stream music. This one device has made the Waze, phone calls, and podcasts/music integrate very well. With the factory bluetooth and radio, waze doesn't work as well. It cuts the music, chirps, and sometimes goes back to the music. With Kinivo, if I'm connected to my iphone and on waze and podcast/music, the directions come over the car bluetooth and the music barely reduces in volume. This is really good, similar to when I hardwire my aux out from my iphone to my cassette deck and use a standalone bluetooth speaker in my truck.

Onitsuka Tiger Hulse Fashion Sneaker,Navy/Soft Grey,10.5 M US
Onitsuka Tiger Hulse Fashion Sneaker,Navy/Soft Grey,10.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars. Fits good. Kind of blue., July 11, 2014
The shoes fit well. The color was a little bluer than I would like. They are suede and I have an aversion to "blue suede shoes" - family history etc. Price was right, look is good. I like wearing them around.

Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Nanotech Blades for Men
Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Nanotech Blades for Men
Price: $80.66
101 used & new from $56.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick review because it is on gold box today, April 25, 2014
I paid the same amount so apples to apples. I really like this. I am Asian so I don't need to shave every day if I decide to leave a little "shadow". This suits me fine. I received this a couple of months ago and charged it up once. It has been on 10% for the last week and I'm trying to run down/condition the battery before its second charge. I replaced a Braun which was ok, but didn't give the same shave quality the same as the charge ran down. This one leaves my face very smooth. So far, I really am enjoying this shaver. I've had a Braun's and Panasonic's in the past and I think I'm like the Panasonic's suit me better.

NAU Riding Jacket - Men's Caviar, M
NAU Riding Jacket - Men's Caviar, M
Offered by Shoebuy

4.0 out of 5 stars I should follow up on this once I travel with it, January 20, 2014
This review is from: NAU Men's Riding Jacket (Apparel)
I wanted something like this to travel with (though it was designed for biking). It is a little long on the sleeves. I'm usually perfect at 32/33 and this feels 34/35. I am a 38 regular and this is a little loose, but maybe not all the way to 39. The looks are good. No-one will think you are wearing a real blazer but hopefully good enough to travel in. I've worn now a couple of times and I haven't received any spontaneous feedback which is good and bad. All in all, what I expect (so far). Hope these comments were more helpful than rambling.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3