Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Viewing Wife and Mom > Reviews

Browse

Viewing Wife and...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Viewing Wife and Mom "Author" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Permit to Leave Building, Book
Permit to Leave Building, Book
Offered by Supreme School Supply
Price: $6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars It's wonderful., March 26, 2016
Every teacher needs one of these. You will always have a copy of the passes you write. It's wonderful.

Occupational Outlook Handbook 2014-2015 (Occupational Outlook Handbook (Norton))
by The U.S. Department of Labor
Price: $14.49
71 used & new from $2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Every classroom and every home with a jobseeker or child ..., March 26, 2016
Every classroom and every home with a jobseeker or child in it (that can read) should have one of these books.

HP95(TM) Women Enticing Sexy Lingerie for Sexy Party Making Love (White)
HP95(TM) Women Enticing Sexy Lingerie for Sexy Party Making Love (White)
Offered by HP95
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Though this is an interested piece of lingerie, it's ..., October 11, 2015
Though this is an interested piece of lingerie, it's not quite made for the busty. It is neither made for those of us that have large hips or thighs.

The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies
The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We Want More!!!, March 22, 2015
This movie was a great culmination of the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit trilogies, and I am sorry to see that the movies must end here. I would be interested in seeing how Legolaus' story develops apart from his clan, and there are new storylines to be developed here. I wish some of the children of the estate would keep these tales going.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy; Good Product, January 1, 2015
This was a brilliant purchase. Everything works well and the cover on the remote is so nifty!

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish There Weren't Swear Words..., January 1, 2015
This is a film you want to share with your kids, but the swear words may put you off in some scenes. Watch it first; then decide.

Polar Express
Polar Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Film; Santa Love Not Required. :), January 1, 2015
This review is from: Polar Express (Amazon Video)
Even if you don't assume the guise of Santa Claus every year, the graphics in this film are so beautiful that it's worth seeing.

Earth to Echo
Earth to Echo

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable for Family Viewing, January 1, 2015
This review is from: Earth to Echo (Amazon Video)
This film has a few instances of swearing and preteen romance, but it's a reasonable film for a family to sit down and watch together.

Home
Home
by Toni Morrison
Price: $18.44
192 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Appreciation Is Due, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Home (Hardcover)
I can't say I loved this book. The characters are reasonably developed, but in the end I am filled with gaps in my understanding of the persons... open spaces. I see maturity in the hero, and there is roundness among other characters. Still, there are unresolved issues that I can't say I enjoyed leaving open.

I appreciate Ms. Morrison writing a text so true to life, but I'm disappointed that I didn't feel the relief I normally feel when I close the cover of a Morrison novel.

As such, I applaud the brilliant realism of Home, but I wish there was more to be said about the hero and those connected to him.

We Are What We Pretend To Be: The First and Last Works
We Are What We Pretend To Be: The First and Last Works
by Kurt Vonnegut
Price: $19.99
50 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Time Capsule Between Covers, November 21, 2012
You must read this book because it exposes a lifetime of writing development in one reading. This is a clever publication. It starts with Vonnegut's very first novella, and it then gives you a parcel of what became of an incomplete last work before his death. The difference in style and subject matter, pace and purpose, wit, is HUGE and delightful. I hope you will enjoy this experience as much as I have.

You will gain a new appreciation for seasons and the time that life gives us to mature.

Page: 1 | 2