Profile for J. Hart > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Hart "Keep The Faith" RSS Feed (Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex)

The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs: 500 Classic & Original Patterns
The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs: 500 Classic & Original Patterns
by Linda Schäpper
Price: $11.57
76 used & new from $11.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reference book!, March 13, 2014
I love my beautiful "pretty colors and sharp photograpy" crochet books too, they inspire me. Then again, this is the book I find myself pulling most to refer back to. A book with no frills and dull with mediocer swatches. Additionally, I feel that the cover shots are a great representation of the pages between them. SO! I had to remind myself: most reference books are not interesting (i.e. Dictionary or Theasurous) but they are necessary for me!!

This is an excellent reference book It's basically: what are you looking for: a coffee table book or reference book? I hope this helps someone to make a choice.
Peace

Anker® 2 x 2700mAh Li-ion Batteries for Samsung Galaxy Note Batteries for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note Samsung SGH-I717, International Galaxy Note Models, Without NFC/Google Wallet + Free Anker Multi-purpose USB Travel Charger
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $51.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Product!, January 17, 2014
Highest of Quality
Fast Shipping
These batteries last significantly longer than the phones's original. I had almost gone to the expense of a new phone - I am so glad I gave Anker a try first. Now I am up and running almost twice as long as my phone's original battery. I am so happy with my purchase. When I do get my new phone I have decided a supplemental Anker Battery Setup is a vital accessory!

TCA 20% Peel Enhanced with 5% Salicylic Acid - With USDA Certified Organic Extracts, Chemical Peel solution, 1 oz / 30mL - INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE
Offered by Ideal Image Solutions LLC
Price: $49.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Walk with me though my experience!!, January 29, 2013
I have done three of the Jessner's Peels. Definitely noticed positive results upon the first procedure (after healing) which helped to smooth, clarify and give my skin a healthy glow it had lacked for many years! Much more importantly they even removed- by 80% - the Horrid Sun Spots covering my cheeks and forehead!! These so called sun-spots were dark and completely unable to be hidden by cosmetics. Spots I had faithfully dedicated 18 months to using many different products unsuccessfully to even the smallest degree. Unfortunately the smoothness, wrinkle retention and glow did not last very long. After looking so much better I felt doubly older when the results faded. However, :-) PLEASE NOTE! This is actually not a bad thing. The Jessner's product is great for doing multiple layer peels which can be repeated every 6 weeks depending on your skin plus the sun spots have not returned!! My skin just needs a much stronger agent, which until now I had been very afraid to try on my own. The Jessner's gave me the experience and confidence to finally try the more intense TCA Peel.

Today is:
DAY ONE:
I did the TCA peel today and am already excited about the results! I did two layers with two-minute intervals between and after. I 'frosted' for the first time during any peel. This is the optimal result for a Peel during the procedure. I cleaned and neutralized, it soon disappeared turning red and tight all over my face. Followed by 100% pure Hyaluronic Acid and a good layer of Neosporin Antibiotic cream in a petroleum base followed by a non-perfumed collagen emollient cream and lastly an awesome full spectrum 30spf sunlotion mixed with rare minerals by Bare Essentuals Face Mineral make-up is so good for my face I even sleep in it as it will to help tone down the redness. (Tinted Mineral Base mixed with 30 full spectrum lysomes SPF sunlotion will be the only form of 'cover' I plan to use during my healing.)If you have any questions about this I can clarify the brands I use upon request...

I intend to walk through this (for me fearful procedure) chemical peel with you - here at Amazon.. So far so good!!
TTYL On DAY THREE 1/31/13
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2013 10:09 AM PDT

Extra Strength Hair Nutrient Tablets, 60-Tablets
Extra Strength Hair Nutrient Tablets, 60-Tablets
Price: $39.97
40 used & new from $32.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Wait! Think carefully before purchasing!, December 23, 2012
I took the vitamins as indicated regularly. I felt nauseous after ingesting them; I have an iron constitution so this was surprising to me. After a few weeks this faded. I didn't notices ANY positive result from the vitamins after 60 days. In fact other than the nausea I did not notice anything at all. I wish very much I could give a good review.

I was on the auto-shipment service. The second batch was paid for December 23, 2012 and NEVER RECEIVED TO THIS DAY January 28, 2013. The UPS tracking showed nothing until suddenly yesterday - a month later: delivered was attempted until December 28, to the wrong address.

I've been shopping here for 6 years without an address change or difficulty. This auto-ship-mistake is honestly not on my end. They will not refund me unless they receive the product back from me by January 31st. Which is impossible. So I am doubly disappointed!!

Unfortunately this product was a costly mistake for myself.

Unless you know someone personally that had good luck with this exact product I highly suggest trying for hair nutrients elsewhere! I pray you have better luck and find a product that works for you!

I sincerely do not recommend this product as it doesn't work. In addition, I will update this review regarding the auto-ship program Amazon has, and the customer service associated with it. I hope it turns out better than the vitamins.

Thanks For Your Attention

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun! Fun! Fun!, November 11, 2012
Okay, I am really impressed with the company I purchased this from. Unlike some others venders that openly disclosed the individual bags sold had to be initially opened to verify the mini-figure inside, my vender shipped the items each completely professionally factory sealed. This made me a bit nervous so I gently opened each one, as there is no way I can see to determine from the outside which mini-figure is inside the 16 individual surprise packs. I was very happy to note each piece was excellent and there were no duplicates. If I had tried to get a set at the store I can only IMAGINE the cost as duplicate pieces are sure to be purchased. I saved tons purchasing through Amazon and my son loves them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Attractive!, November 11, 2012
I had noticed before purchasing some negative reviews regarding quality. My experience has been very positive. My product arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I have had the lantern for over a month and have used it many times. There are no scratches on the latch or anywhere from repeated opening and closing. As with any use of a flame illumination - care and extreme caution must be used. I only use this at night in my bedroom when my child and cat are not roaming. The lantern is a bit precariously balanced but again with basic caution I have had no problems. Another quality I really appreciate is the ability to blow out the candle without having to open the lantern. The light it gives and the reflections on the walls and ceiling are beautiful! I did take some photos to share but none could convey the beauty, so I decided not to include them.

C&E OEM USB OTG Connection Kit and Card Reader for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 P7510 Black (SANOXY_GTAB-OTG)
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $2.14
25 used & new from $1.52

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Learn From My Mistake, November 11, 2012
I purchased this item instead of: Samsung USB & SD Connection Kit for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 / 10.v / 8.9. My hope was to save $20.00 and be able to more fully utilize my Galaxy Note 10.1. Unfortunately, the product does not work. I have tried each port and none of them transmit or receive data. As a matter of fact there is no indication that the OEM USB OTG Connection Kit & Card Reader even connects with my tablet! Was I surprised by this? No. I cannot even be upset with the foreign company that distributes it. I am the American idiot looking to shave a few dollars; silly enough to put faith in a two dollar adapter! I get what I pay for. LOL I buy a $500.00 tablet and then get a cheap $2.00 adapter..? Yea, I am not real proud of this purchase. However, IF my experience helps anyone out there to make a wiser consumer choice... I will consider my purchase a successful transaction.
Comment Comments (14) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2014 5:44 AM PDT

5.0 out of 5 stars $199.00 + $25.00 credit!, July 30, 2012
[...]

It is available right this minute for $199.00 with a $25.00 credit towards anything on the Android Market at Google Play. (The direct link is shown here in my review on the first line.) In addition Google Play is giving a $25.00 gift card to the Google Play Store to use with your new Google Nexus 7 Tablet. I guess when it come to my new tablet I'll just have to get used to purchasing via Google. However, all else will still be shopped for at Amazon!

The tablet is a Quad-core Tegra 3 processor and the FIRST to use the NEW Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system! I am so excited to own one! Android not only 'decided' to put Jelly Bean into this new devise made by Asus; they designed Jelly Bean around the Nexus 7! That is right; as the Tablet was designed the operating system came into fruition on it. The interface is undeniable the most smooth, fast and intuitive Android Tablet I have ever used.

Android got with Google Play and put their software in the Asus quad-core hardware and it sells for $199.00 with a $25.00 gift issued the first time I signed on and I've been able to purchase a book and movie I have wanted! So this reviewer has stars in her eyes today!

Spirited Away
Spirited Away
DVD ~ Hayao Miyazaki
Price: $22.99
23 used & new from $20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars All time favorite movie! Not meant for kids under 12, but AWESOME!, November 17, 2011
This review is from: Spirited Away (DVD)
My all time favorite movie! Hayao Miyazaki's movies are all fantastic. However, Howl's Moving Castle, Ponyo, and this one are my favorite! I don't feel it is not appropriate for kids under 12, but, WOW WHAT AN INCREDIBLY AWESOME EXPERIENCE! I wish I walked through life as gracefully as the heroine in Spirited Away.