Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing
Profile for Dannyboy > Reviews

Browse

Dannyboy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dannyboy RSS Feed

Perfect Shot for Wii (Colors May Vary)
Perfect Shot for Wii (Colors May Vary)
62 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about everyone else's problems, works perfect, July 21, 2010
After much debate and reading all the reviews on here for the Nyko Perfect Shot, I decided to go out and buy one. I got mine used, but despite that fact, my Perfect Shot is pretty durable and works just fine.

At first, I had a little gripe because I was playing HOTD 2 and the on-screen cursor was much lower than the rear sight, which made me think the gun was not as accurate as it should be. Turns out the problem wasn't the gun but my sensor bar placement, as it was above the TV and not below. When I moved the sensor bar, the sight and on-screen cursor lined up just perfectly, allowing me to continue my zombie blasting fun.

Now mind you, I have the Resident Evil blaster adapter, which is a pretty cool gun adaptor, however, I love the feel of the Nyko Perfect Shot. Made me feel like I was using a 9mm or 45. Although I do have to agree with some reviewers, the handle is a little hard after holding the gun for some time and it does feel a little heavy...but then again, wouldn't a real gun be the same way too if you held it for over half an hour, blasting everything away?

What I don't understand is people complaining about how cheaply made the construction is. Unless you plan on bashing this thing on concrete or against a wall, it should be just fine. Plus, the gun is not glued together, notice the 4 screws on the handle of the gun? This thing is actually screwed together, not glued.

Oh and for those who are complaining it is hard to insert the Wii remote, there are two notches that line up with the two grooves on the sides of the Wii remote, line them up and the Wii remote slides in just fine. You can't just jam this thing in.

So for the cheap price, this gun adaptor works great, I got this so that my friend could join me in HOTD 2 & 3, so I don't have to blast zombies alone. Plus, it's her idea of a date...an evening blasting zombies away. I love women like that!