Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Austin > Reviews

Browse

Austin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Austin RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hiltex® 53106 Pegboard Hooks and Organizer Assortment | 50-Piece Variety Pack
Hiltex® 53106 Pegboard Hooks and Organizer Assortment | 50-Piece Variety Pack
Price: $8.99
6 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price with fast shipping., May 11, 2015
I bought 2 of these kits for a 4' x 5' pegboard, they are basic hooks. They provide a place for hanging items/tools on a peg board and not on your work bench. Now it's up to you to place them there! Fast Shipping

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great provider of a sim card with fast shipping., May 11, 2015
It is what it is, a sim card on the cheap with fast shipping.

ACDelco 334-2270A Professional Alternator, Remanufactured
ACDelco 334-2270A Professional Alternator, Remanufactured
Price: $152.84
17 used & new from $152.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Check the month and year of manufacture before ordering!, May 11, 2015
I really can't give the best review because we had to send the unit back, it didn't fit our 2004 Mountaineer. Make sure you check the month of manufacture as well the year of the vehicle, Ford changed the alternator mid-way into the year and it just wouldn't fit. Looking at the unit from Amazon I'd say the quality was good, but it never went into use on the vehicle. I found out through my local auto parts store that Ford provided 2 different alternators for year 2004. Keep this in mind when your ordering parts, check another source first before you pull the trigger and hope your getting the correct part from Amazon. I've bought a few parts through Amazon and this was a first time this happened. I'm still going to use Amazon, I love Amazon! I'll just need to be make sure of the month of vehicle manufacture when ordering auto parts.

btw: Vehicle year and month are shown on the drivers side door of your vehicle.

Nettalk Duo VOIP Telephone Service
Nettalk Duo VOIP Telephone Service
Offered by Okie Dokie Dealz
Price: $24.97
47 used & new from $10.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair product with great features at a fair price, low quality services., April 19, 2015
Okay product with great features at a fair price. I started out many years back with a VoIP service called Vonage, they got too expensive, but their service was great. Vonage was the best one I've had. Then the next service was MagicJack, which I call them MagicCrap, major run-ins with customer service for service/connection issues. Pay attention to your contract, no refunds no matter the reason and the BBB won't help. I currently have Nettalk, it's the same as MagicCrap and price is basically the same, Services are the same. Using netTALK or MagicCrap it often takes more than one attempt to make a call. I don't know if it's my AT&T supplied modem/router or the NT Duo, either way the same thing happened with Time Warner Cable and a Motorola Modem/Router. It makes me believe it's the Duo going to sleep and not pinging the servers as it should. The features are great and I could even use it with a fax machine. The price is relatively inexpensive, but you get what you pay for as I've stated when connecting to another phone or fax. In order to make a call, you may need to unplug the power and router to the Duo so it could re-establish a connection. Incoming calls were the same, many callers would say the call wouldn't go through and they got a instant voice message, even when I wasn't in a call. Then of course the line quality after connecting and it sounding like I was in Timbukto, choppy, broken words and sentences, echos, and even dropped calls. I rarely had those problems with Vonage, no dropped calls, no calling two or three times to make a call, quality was good. Comparing the three VOIPs I've used Vonage was the better choice (but it's been awhile since I had service), it cost quite a bit more.
My netTALK is up for renewal in 15 days, I'm NOT going to renew, due to the fact that I've had too many connection issues, especially trying to place calls. If netTALK had better service I would stick with them, but again it's not very good. When you pick the phone up to place a call, you need it to connect and if it was a 911 call you don't have time to disconnect and reconnect your DUO, cross your fingers and hope to die, period. I have my cell phone and that's what I'll use. I'll borrow a fax when needed which isn't often, so VOIP is out till they get the kinks worked out with services offered. Again, lots of features however the quality of the services makes the quality of the features the same, below par.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2015 7:34 AM PDT

Dura International BP881 C Rear Ceramic Brake Pad
Dura International BP881 C Rear Ceramic Brake Pad
Price: $20.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price!, September 15, 2014
These are great for the price, so far so good!

Dura International BS791 Parking Brake Shoe
Dura International BS791 Parking Brake Shoe
Price: $15.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the buck!, September 15, 2014
One set were not aligned that well on the plate, but they do work and should last for the lifetime of the vehicle. I'd buy again and they shipped fast.

Mitsubishi WD52327 120 Watt TV Lamp Replacement
Mitsubishi WD52327 120 Watt TV Lamp Replacement
Offered by E&M INC
Price: $21.95
9 used & new from $21.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good econo-bulb for the price., September 15, 2014
Seems it could be a bit brighter, had it for almost 3 months. It fit with a little wiggling and all else seems fine, took about a week for it to arrive. It's much cheaper than the original, you get what you pay for in this case. I think next time we will try the Phillips brand, maybe it will be brighter. It's the complete mounting unit, not just the bulb.

3/8 inch Drive Click Stop Torque Reversible Wrench with Carrying Case and Torque Range: 5 to 80 ft. lbs.
Offered by Omega Market
Price: $23.29
13 used & new from $17.36

1.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a cheaply made product., September 6, 2014
Does not click when supposed to providing you with endless hours of fixing broken nuts and bolts. Bought from Harbor Freight and returned to Harbor Freight.

BTW: same goes for the 1/2 inch model.

LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Dual-Layered - CertiPUR-US Certified - 25-Year Warranty - Queen
Price: $255.31
2 used & new from $249.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It was fine for 18 months but then the foam seemed to ..., September 5, 2014
Purchased July 5, 2012 for $338.61 off Amazon sealed in bag. We've had it for over two years as our main bed and I'm done with it. It was fine for 18 months but then the foam seemed to give and becomes soft or something. The two of us share this bed and when we're close the bed becomes a shallow bowl forcing us together even more. When this happens the memory foam and latex stay that way so if you decide to change positions you have to get up and let it go back to it's original shape prior to getting into the bed. I also have a bad back and this just won't work for me anymore, I wake up hurting in the night and in the morning. We have another bed with a semi-firm mattress and coils/springs, it'll going back on our bed.

Opening size was correct within a half hour, urethane scent went away within a couple days and was tolerable till then. I weigh 200 lbs and the miss weighs 150 lbs, maybe that's the issue, we both need to drop 30 lbs or 60 lbs total. That's another subject for another review :) I'd say if you don't have back problems and your not over weight like we are, the bed would work fine except the shallow bowl thing. Guest bed, works great, they won't be staying the night that often!

Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless N Multifunction Inkjet Printer
Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless N Multifunction Inkjet Printer
6 used & new from $80.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste you money or time!, June 9, 2014
I'm going to make this short and sweet. Don't buy this BRICK! If I could give less than one star it would get it!

Spent way too much time with Lexmark high level support on these BRICKS!

You have been warned!