Profile for Bertha Brown > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bertha Brown RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Ozeri 360 Oscillation Tower Fan, with Micro-Blade Noise Reduction Technology
Ozeri 360 Oscillation Tower Fan, with Micro-Blade Noise Reduction Technology
Offered by Moderna Housewares LLC
Price: $189.99
2 used & new from $119.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, July 17, 2014
Disclosure: I got this product for free for review purposes. All opinions are my own

There are quite a few things I love about our Ozeri 360 tower fan. One of them is that it comes with a remote so you don’t have to worry about getting up every time you want to change a setting. When you’re not using the remote you can place it out of sight behind the fan so you don’t lose it. If you don’t care about getting up, there are still controls on top of the fan where you can turn it on/off, control the speed, and it’s rotating abilities. I love that the Ozeri 360 tower fan allows you to decide between a 60, 90, 120, and 360 degree oscillation. This is perfect for having in the girls room on hot summer nights since their beds are on opposite sides of the room. They are both able to feel the air while it circulates through the entire room. The Ozeri 360 tower fan always lets out cool air so you are able to cool off fast on really hot days this summer. It's sleek, durable, and easy to transport through different areas of the house. When the girls are not using it during the day, we usually bring it downstairs to keep the living room cool without having to blast the AC. Since it’s lightweight, it isn't hard to take upstairs or downstairs.

WolVol Electric F16 Military Fighter Jet Aircraft Airplane Toy with Beautiful Attractive Flashing Lights and Loud Music, goes around and changes directions on contact (Battery Powered) - Great Gift Toys for Kids
Offered by WolVol
Price: $29.94
3 used & new from $22.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love this WolVol Fighter Jet, June 12, 2014
Length:: 0:51 Mins

We have been testing out this toy fighter jet and my girls love it! They couldn't wait to play with it when it arrived but had no idea all that it was capable of doing. It comes disassembled and requires 3 AA batteries to operate. It's easy to put your fighter jet together and only takes a minute to get it up and running. Just add all the wings and batteries, remove the wheel cover, and turn on. The lights and sound turn on immediately and it sounds just like the real thing. It moves best on a flat surface and turns around whenever it bumps into something so it is moving nonstop or until you turn the switch to off. My middle child thought this feature was so cool!

Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses, 12-Ounce, Set of 4
Price: $35.26
6 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lightweight Hot/Cold Glasses, May 14, 2014
These feel amazing in your hand and are super easy to grasp without feeling like they will slip out. These are just the right size and hold the perfect amount of liquid. When you use them for cold beverages you don’t have to worry about sweating or leaking. You also don’t have to worry about your glass being too cold or hot to the touch. You can fill with tea and coffee and won’t burn your hands when you hold it. I love that feature!! The only drawback would be is I'm not sure how durable these may be. Since they are so lightweight, I fear it may break easily if dropped. However, so far so good. They have been able to withstand both hot and cold temperatures without shattering and have become my favorite glasses.

10" Green Earth Frying Pan, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
Price: $26.76
15 used & new from $23.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Stylish Non Stick Pan, April 21, 2014
I love how durable this pan is. Cooking is a breeze and I haven't had any problems with sticking. I have had it for over two months and cook with it quite often. There has been no scratching or peeling and cleaning this pan is super quick and easy. Everything cooks evenly when I use this pan and it has such a beautiful finish. I do wish that it came with a lid but am glad that many of mine fit it. Overall a great product and I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for great quality at an affordable price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Storage Set I've Owned, December 23, 2013
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. All opinions are my own

I am totally in love with Ozeri products and these have proven to be no different. I love having high quality storage containers that not only store food but help to keep your food fresher longer. This 8 piece storage set saves space because when not in use they fit right inside one another. I love the sizes that they come in and that they are also BPA free. When in use, the lids snap easily and help to cause an instant vac that keeps air out. Your foods stay fresh for longer periods of time with these storage containers. Vegetables and fruits last longer too! We all know how hard it is for those to stay fresh in the fridge. There is even a dial on the top of the lid that allows you to know how long your containers have been in the fridge or freezer. No more guessing how old an item is, you can tell right there on the container!! The Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Containers are microwave safe and the top valve is an added plus to let steam escape. That means no lids popping and no overflows that causes nasty microwaves. These containers are also freezer and dishwasher safe so they are durable and stand the test of time. Great set I highly recommend!

Hi! Guess The Celeb
Hi! Guess The Celeb
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Hi! Guess The Celeb (App)
I loved the app it was very cool and I lille that you get a prize every level you do. it is awesome!

Mobi DXR Touch Premium Wireless Audio/Video Monitoring System
Mobi DXR Touch Premium Wireless Audio/Video Monitoring System
Offered by aSavings
Price: $149.99
42 used & new from $118.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My First and Last Monitor Ever! Just Amazing, August 28, 2013
This is my first monitor I have ever owned and really wanted it because my girls rooms are upstairs in our new home. They are a little older but I feel much more secure knowing I have a way to keep an eye on them at night and during the day. This monitor is absolutely one of the best I have seen. It has night vision, a night light,plays lullabies, you can record and save photos and so much more. Everything is controlled right from the monitor and is touch screen which is a huge plus. I love the walkie talkie feature where I can talk back and forth with my children from downstairs. I also love that I can program up to four camera's and keep an eye out on the oldest daughter's room as well. The picture is very crisp and we can hear each other clearly. There is no static whatsoever. Very high quality video monitor and worth every single penny. You don't have to worry about wasting your dollars. Excellent baby monitor to invest in!!

MOBI Tykelight AnimaLamp, Monkey
MOBI Tykelight AnimaLamp, Monkey
Offered by PS Traders
Price: Click here to see our price
43 used & new from $4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids and I love it!, May 9, 2013
I love the animalamp and have replaced the kids night light. It is portable and great for traveling. i even use it myself for reading so I don't disturb my husband at night time. I love that the lighting is adjustable by just holding the button. You can make it as bright or dim as you want it. AnimaLamp is easy to use and anyone can do it. Great product!

Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Bottle Opener with Wine Pourer, Stopper, Foil Cutter and Elegant Recharging Stand, in Rubberized Black
Offered by P.A.R.U.
Price: $21.99
8 used & new from $19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy, June 26, 2012
Length:: 0:54 Mins

I just want to show everyone how quick and easy it is to use this wine opener.

MyMemories Suite 3.0 Digital Scrapbooking Software [OLD VERSION][DVD-ROM] Mac
MyMemories Suite 3.0 Digital Scrapbooking Software [OLD VERSION][DVD-ROM] Mac
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just scrapbooking, January 22, 2012
I really enjoyed using this program. I could do so much more than just the ordinary scrapping. I love how i could move things around as I pleased. Adding video and audio was such a plus. Being able to add it to my ipod was an added plus. There is so much that you can do with this program. Possibilities are endless and I am looking forward to my next project.

Page: 1 | 2