Profile for markg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

markg RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Tecumseh Recoil Starter Replaces Tecumseh 590742 Fits Models HSK50 & HSK70
Tecumseh Recoil Starter Replaces Tecumseh 590742 Fits Models HSK50 & HSK70
Offered by Mowtownusa
Price: $28.49
6 used & new from $18.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, May 9, 2014
Works like a charm. No issues of function or installation. An extra long cord is great as you can cut it to a perfect length.

SE JT69250 Eyeglass and Watch Repair Screws in a Convenient Revolving Organizer, 250-Piece
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $6.38
10 used & new from $6.38

3.0 out of 5 stars None fit so far..., November 26, 2013
It's interesting. Since I purchased this set I have had 3 pairs of glasses needing new screws. None of the screws in this set fit. Don't know if I have glasses with unique screws or not but this kit hasn't helped me a bit.

Dining Car To The Pacific: The "Famously Good" Food of the Northern Pacific Railway (Fesler-Lampert Minnesota Heritage)
by William A. McKenzie
Price: $21.33
43 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Only One Thing Missing, November 26, 2013
A good book overall with interesting stories of those involved in the heyday of fine dining on the rails. I especially enjoyed the historical aspects and first person narratives. One glaring omission is the lack of a Northern Pacific map. Are you kidding me? Stories of adventures along the line with place names and no reference as to where the town is. I grumbled as I printed out a map downloaded from the Internet. If it goes into a second printing I hope the author will take note.

Spray Close 6001 Spray Extender
Spray Close 6001 Spray Extender
Price: $12.29
11 used & new from $9.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Can pops out, November 6, 2013
Can pops out so I needed to create a wireform clip to keep the upper fingers tight. Now it works fine but manufacturer should have tested function beforehand.

Lasko 40-Inch Wind Tower Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote
Lasko 40-Inch Wind Tower Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Last, September 14, 2013
Nice fan but base mount and upper bearing failed after 3 years. Should it be expected to last longer? I would expect a few more years. Unfortunately threw it into the landfill today.

Blurex Slim Leather Portfolio Case With 2 Tier Stand for Blackberry Playbook
Blurex Slim Leather Portfolio Case With 2 Tier Stand for Blackberry Playbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the BB Cover, June 4, 2012
I replaced a BB cover for this one and couldn't be happier. This one allows complete access to all of the controls and jacks. The cover is also much more durable than the original BB cover which warped and looked awful after a few months. All in all very pleased with it.

Bourbon Whiskey Our Native Spirit: Sour Mash and Sweet Adventures
Bourbon Whiskey Our Native Spirit: Sour Mash and Sweet Adventures
by Bernie Lubbers
26 used & new from $4.71

3.0 out of 5 stars Marginal, April 28, 2012
The book is OK but there are many others that have more substance. This book is more of a summary of bourbon with personal observations of things marginally related to the distilling industry. He lost me with the picture of VP Biden and his foolish political statements.

New Trent IMP39B/NT-39B Embassy Keyboard Case for iPad 2, Bluetooth keyboard /w leather finish back cover for Apple iPad 2 3G Tablet, WIFI Model, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, with three different adjustable angles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good For Travel, March 28, 2012
I use both a Playbook and an iPad. The iPad is mostly for home and the PB is for travel. The Bluetooth connection was seamless for both units. I like the quick keys on the top of the keyboard which control various functions such as brightness, volume and video controls. This feature does not work on the PB and not, I assume, on other non iOS tablets. Not a big deal since I use the keypad for typing primarily.

Overall the compactness is nice. It appears to be an 80% scale which I am fairly used to. Large fingers may have an issue. It is super lightweight which some reviewers have likened to "cheapness" but I don't plan on abusing it. The layout has one problem, primarily with the right shift key placement. I tend to hit the up-arrow key instead. Switching the two keys would solve that issue.

There is a slight lag at times with the communications on the PB which was not as problematic on the iPad.

Moving the right shift key and perhaps a travel case for the separate keyboard to use for travel. Would be nice.

Stylus Pen, New Trent (1PC) Limir [Dual Purpose] Stylus/Styli for Capacitive Touch Screen Smartphones and Tablets. [2-in-1: Stylus Micro-Knit Tip + Fine Ball Pen]
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $8.95
2 used & new from $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for large fingered people, March 23, 2012
I like the stylus as I use a BB Playbook and have a hard time interfacing with some websites. The stylus takes care of that problem. Overall well made. I would like the tip to be even smaller but I assume that conductivity requirements dictate the overall size.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2012 6:52 PM PDT

DeLonghi EW7707CM Safeheat 1500W ComforTemp Portable Oil-Filled Radiator
DeLonghi EW7707CM Safeheat 1500W ComforTemp Portable Oil-Filled Radiator
Price: $74.99
62 used & new from $51.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, March 23, 2012
I use this as an alternate heater for my home office. It comfortably heats and is very quiet. I don't know the actual energy savings I noticed no difference on my power bill so am assuming it is very economical. It takes a while to warm up which is indicative of an oil filled space heater. Very well designed and constructed!

Page: 1 | 2