Profile for Evelyn Luis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Evelyn Luis RSS Feed

All Natural Super Fiber - Flaxseed, Pineapple, Papaya, Cactus and Psyllium Powder Blend - 3 PACK (15oz Bags)
Offered by LinaGold
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fiber supplement, September 20, 2013
This is a product that I do not want to be without!!! I use it every morning with an oatmeal(steel cut) breakfast with blueberries and coconut oil which helps to power the brain as my husband is suffering from memory loss and it seems to keep his mind more active. I also add in some cinnamon and turmeric. Great product to keep you regular.
Evelyn

Coconut Lover's Cookbook
Coconut Lover's Cookbook
by Bruce Fife
33 used & new from $5.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for healthy recipes, March 8, 2010
I have ordered this book in advance of the products that I need to start making some of the recipes in this book. The thing that stands out the most is that all the recipes have a bottom note to make the same recipe with less sugar and that is what is so exiting to me. I have ordered the coconut flour and have coconut milk in the frozen state so all I have to do now is to find some time to make these recipes. The mufffins are a good place to start because they are portable and can be eaten on the run. I have been diagnosed with diabetes and would like more of the foods that I can eat.

My Neighbor Totoro
My Neighbor Totoro
DVD ~ Hitoshi Takagi
39 used & new from $14.54

4.0 out of 5 stars great entertainment, July 10, 2007
This review is from: My Neighbor Totoro (DVD)
I bought this DVD because of the Spirited Away that was played on TCM classic movies and this was along the same lines. I really enjoyed this and am thinking of more purchases along these lines.