Profile for K. McDonald > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. McDonald RSS Feed

Teva Women's Freewheel Washed Canvas W Sneaker
Teva Women's Freewheel Washed Canvas W Sneaker

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, had to return, April 24, 2014
The sneakers look great, but in this case, I think you sacrifice comfort for style. They were very uncomfortable and stiff in the heel. I really wanted to like them, but in the end I had to return them because they rubbed against my heel. It just hurt too much to walk around in them.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice necklace, July 26, 2010
This necklace looks exactly like the picture. I really like the pendant. The pendant is actually made of wood. The only thing that I didn't like was the chain. I thought it would be more delicate. But other than that, I like the necklace. What you see is basically what you get.

Tiny Sterling Silver Moon Stud Earrings 3/8 inch
Tiny Sterling Silver Moon Stud Earrings 3/8 inch
Offered by Sabrina Silver
Price: $12.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, December 14, 2007
When I saw these earrings, I thought they looked so shiny and cute. Unfortunately though, when I got them, the silver was tarnished and they didn't really look like the picture.

Reef Sandy Navy & Green Sandal
Reef Sandy Navy & Green Sandal

5.0 out of 5 stars great sandals!, April 10, 2007
When I got these, I was immediately impressed with how great they look! They are very comfortable and definitely worth the price too. They offer a lot of support and are probably the best flip-flops I've ever purchased. The only thing is they run a little small in size.