Profile for L. Bly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 110

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Bly "Gift Giver" RSS Feed (Scarborough, Maine USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Thumper Maxi Pro Professional Massager - Thumper MAXIPRO
Thumper Maxi Pro Professional Massager - Thumper MAXIPRO
Offered by Number 1 In Service
Price: $314.00
34 used & new from $314.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the chiropractor uses!, June 21, 2014
I bought this in 2012. Our chiropractor used it on us and I had to have one. Tonight, two and a half years later, I was using it on my sister's back helping her with some knots she has had for over a year. I came online to send her the link to get one and realized I hadn't written a review. Our thumper gets regular use on me, my husband, and our 9 year old. After a day of skiing, biking, swimming, moving furniture, working out, cleaning, moving the lawn, stacking wood - this thing helps the muscles in the body. It forces our body into submission to let go, relax, and un-knot. I will say it works best on my husband as he is largest. Sometimes when he is holding it on my body it hurts, if my husband lets it bounce on my ribs or shoulder blades. I've found I have to hold it off a bit when I'm using it on my son, I don't allow the full weight on his body. Outside of that - oh and making sure you have on a shirt or a towel, never use right on skin. It makes the skin itch like crazy if it's on direct skin too long. Outside of THAT - it is an amazing machine and I highly recommend it.

Brain Quest Grade 4, revised 4th edition: 1,500 Questions and Answers to Challenge the Mind
by Chris Welles Feder
Edition: Cards
Price: $10.75
49 used & new from $7.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great car tool!, June 12, 2014
We have long drives to our family so these Brain Quest cards are excellent for passing time. My son and his friends love these. They are challenging, funny, fun. The way they are put together - mechanically is great for a car. They are small, coated so they don't get dirty, and hold up to being tossed around. We had the 3rd grade cards and had to keep going!

Hallmark Ornament 2013 Descending Upon Gotham City - Batman - QXI2355
Hallmark Ornament 2013 Descending Upon Gotham City - Batman - QXI2355
Offered by Continental Marketing Inc
Price: $23.95
15 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A dramatic ornament for your tree, June 12, 2014
We love our super heroes and this ornament does Batman proud. It's good quality and a great looking Batman - swooping on your tree. It's dark so it blends in if you aren't looking closely. It's also heavy so it needs to hang on a sturdy branch back a bit. I used a strong hook to keep it in place, not just the string it comes with. This ornament is an excellent addition!

Emel Polish Kit for Leather Shoes
Emel Polish Kit for Leather Shoes
Offered by The River Xpress
Price: $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not powerful enough, June 12, 2014
I got this for my husband because he was searching for a shoe shine kit. We wanted to like this but it simply isn't powerful enough. It also doesn't seem like it would hold up to many uses either. I didn't return it because it cost as much to return as it did to buy it so now I have it in a closet collecting dust. I don't recommend it if you want power in your polisher.

Idea Works Waterfall Soap Saver
Idea Works Waterfall Soap Saver
Price: $5.25
20 used & new from $4.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Actually great!, June 12, 2014
I bought two of these things. They are actually so much better than I thought they might be! Yes, they are a heavy plastic - and when you see it they don't look like ceramic, as I hoped they might. I use very large bars of handmade soap and they work perfectly. I have one in my 9 year old son's bathroom too. They are sturdy, fit the soap, easy to clean, and don't look junky. I have it right on the porcelain edge of my sink and they stay firm. They do drain and keep the soap and counter from getting gross. It's another thing in the bathroom - and I'm glad I got them.

Achla Designs Room-to-Room Minuteman Doorway Fan
Achla Designs Room-to-Room Minuteman Doorway Fan
Price: $32.27
20 used & new from $26.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little fan, June 12, 2014
Wow - this fan is so surprising! It is so powerful and silent we never know it's on. I bought it to put in the corner of my living room to send the heat from the wood burning stove toward the upstairs. It's small and pretty unobtrusive. It's silent, It's powerful. I've had a couple of these corner fans and this is by far the best quality and design. The cord does run down the wall - and that is ugly. Yes, you can run it along the wall and secure it…I simply haven't yet. So I look at the cord and think - it's annoying and then remember I can't hear the fan and barely notice it and the cord doesn't bother me so much! It has a bracket on it that allows it to swing out or tight to the wall - so it's even more flexible than the corner fan you just screw into the wall.

Icebreaker Long Sleeve Crewe Top 9-14 Years - Kid's Black 14
Icebreaker Long Sleeve Crewe Top 9-14 Years - Kid's Black 14
Offered by Moosejaw
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, June 12, 2014
I bought the top and bottoms of the Icebreaker long underwear. This stuff is so great - warm, washable, and wears well. The sizing is simply small. I bought this for my son who is a husky build and it didn't fit at all. I gave it to his friend who is stick thin - it will fit him in a couple of years. He loves the icebreaker wear because it keeps him so warm when he's snow boarding. I don't recommend it for anyone who is a bigger, bulkier build.

Icebreaker Kid's Oasis Leggings, Black, 14
Icebreaker Kid's Oasis Leggings, Black, 14
Offered by Backcountry
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Run small, June 12, 2014
I love the Icebreaker wear. It's washable, warm, and great for winter. The kids product is so frustrating! It runs small. I ordered a 14 and it seems more like a 10-12. My son is a sold 14 - bulky, husky 14 and he couldn't wear it. I ended up giving it to his friend who is stick thin and loves this because it keeps him so warm. It's great quality, I just don't recommend it for the husky child.

Shurtech Duct Duck Tape Peacock Feathers #316813 10yds 1 Roll
Shurtech Duct Duck Tape Peacock Feathers #316813 10yds 1 Roll
Offered by Hip Girl Boutique LLC
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $3.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Just so fun, June 12, 2014
What's not to love about colored duck tape! This is actually beautiful and does the peacock feather justice. I got it to put on a tablet cover. The store only sold black and my husband and I kept grabbing each other's tablets! I got this to distinguish the two - and it worked! Everyone always comments on the duck tape and how pretty it is.

Built Essential Neoprene Kitchen Set, Cranberry Red Damask
Built Essential Neoprene Kitchen Set, Cranberry Red Damask
Price: $43.79
3 used & new from $38.46

4.0 out of 5 stars For very small hands, June 12, 2014
I LOVE these mitts! They are pretty, functional, and super handy. I tossed a bunch of old mitts that had simply died over time and needed replacing. I got the set - two mitts, one holder that you actually slide your hand into, and the handy dandy lid holders. It's amazing how often I use those little lid holders! My one caution is that they really are tiny. I have small hands and they fit perfectly. I can wear a size small of the rubber dish washing gloves. I can't imagine anyone with medium hands even using these. My husband wears x-tra large gloves and these bug him because he doesn't feel like he can really grip anything well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11