Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Amanda K. B > Reviews

Browse

Amanda K. B's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amanda K. B RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Petstages Dogwood Stick Large (Pack of 4)
Petstages Dogwood Stick Large (Pack of 4)
Offered by One Way Pet
Price: $43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy loves it, July 16, 2016
My moderate chewer loves these bones. She gets through one every 2 or so weeks, but they are her absolute favorite chew toy.

Lace Poet Neon Pink Yoga/Sleep Thigh-High Compression Toeless Socks
Lace Poet Neon Pink Yoga/Sleep Thigh-High Compression Toeless Socks
Offered by Lace Poet Inc.
Price: $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, April 2, 2016
The fall down my legs a lot. I don't have particularly small legs either.

Purple/Purple Survivor Core Clear Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S6
Purple/Purple Survivor Core Clear Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S6
Offered by Griffin Tech
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 2, 2016
Protected my phone from breaking even though I drop it daily. Haven't had any issues :)

MidWest Exercise Pen, 24-Inch, Black
MidWest Exercise Pen, 24-Inch, Black
Price: $36.99
64 used & new from $31.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Its great paired with a midwest crate, April 2, 2016
My only complaint is I wish I bought a taller one! This pen kept my 8 week old puppy contained until she was about 4.5 months when she learned to jump over it. It should keep most dogs under 30lbs. (smaller to medium sized dogs). Its great paired with a midwest crate! We purchased both and used them together. Great combo!

Petmate Clean Response Waste Management System, Red/Dark grey
Petmate Clean Response Waste Management System, Red/Dark grey
Price: $17.39
13 used & new from $15.82

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fantastic. I am no longer wondering around my yard ..., April 2, 2016
This is fantastic.I am no longer wondering around my yard stepping in my pups giant poops. She poops 3 times per day, which leaves a lot of land mines. I found the solution. This device lets you put a standard plastic shopping bag inside the bucket, so disposal of the poops is quick and efficient. The rake that is included is perfect for pulling the poop into the bucket. Great product.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, 1-Pound Package
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, 1-Pound Package
Offered by Nine Shani

5.0 out of 5 stars Reeses.<- the definition of 5 stars, April 2, 2016
Is it even possible to give a Reese's cup less than 5 stars? especially if its a pound? I didn't think so.

SONGMICS Metal Coat Rack Free Standing Display Hat Rack Hall Tree Black URCR18B
SONGMICS Metal Coat Rack Free Standing Display Hat Rack Hall Tree Black URCR18B
Offered by Songmics Direct
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Off balance, April 2, 2016
It works well. It is not very good at balancing. Coats need to be very evenly distributed. I hung my jacket on the lowest on one side and the whole thing fell over and one of the wooden balls on top cracked. Works for the time being. I'd like to purchase a heave wooden one in the future.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2016 10:57 PM PDT

Walgap(tm) Car Vehicle Auto Safety Seat Belt for Dog Pet (7 Color) (Black)
Walgap(tm) Car Vehicle Auto Safety Seat Belt for Dog Pet (7 Color) (Black)
Offered by Cavaliers 23
Price: $1.95
22 used & new from $1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST THING EVER, April 2, 2016
Hands down the BEST THING I EVER BOUGHT for my puppy. My puppy thinks she's a lap dog. Even in the car when I'm driving. This wonderful little thing keeps her in her spot in the back seat. The seat belt adjusts for small to large dogs and clips into the seatbelt holder. This is worth every penny to keep the pups where they belong in the car! Bonus: Keeps the puppy from jumping out of the care when I open the door!

HyLyt Bath Spray and Rinse - Leave-On - 8 oz.
HyLyt Bath Spray and Rinse - Leave-On - 8 oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more dry skin and wonderful smell, April 2, 2016
Helped my puppy's itchy dry skin! And it smells good! What more could you ask for?

2-pack Deluxe Coffee and Tea Filter for Keurig 2.0 Manufactured Exclusively for Valuecafe- Reusable, Permanent Reusable Single-cup Filters for Keurig K200, K300, K400 K500 Series- 2-pack!

4.0 out of 5 stars its great., April 2, 2016
Works well, but the top has issues snapping close. It will pop back open if I don't push down hard all the way around the rim. Otherwise, its great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3