Profile for Tech Prof > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tech Prof "Tech Prof" RSS Feed (N.H.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Halo Screen Protector Film Clear Matte (Anti-Glare) for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C [3-Pack] - Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by TDC Direct
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Go on easy compared to others, August 2, 2014
They work as described. Go on easy compared to others! Will buy again!

EC TECHNOLOGY® 2 x 1600mAh Li-ion Battery For LG Sprint Optimus S LS670, LG Optimus V VM670, LG Optimus M MS690, Optimus One P500, Optimus C LW690, Optimus U T, LG G series GW825V GX500 GD888 GM750 GW880 GX300, LG Expo GW820 GW620, With 1 x Travel Charger

G1W-C Full HD 1080P H.264 Capacitor Model - No Battery | Ships from USA | Car DVR Camera Recorder Dashboard Dashcam | Black Box Video Recorder | Authentic NT96650 + AR0330
Offered by AUTO-VOX
Price: $66.68
5 used & new from $50.15

1.0 out of 5 stars Works great if you are delivered the correct version, July 11, 2014
7/2014:
This camera has really good video for the price. The audio is from inside the car and it only records the radio anyway. Like it so much, I ordered the "capacitor" version. This is not a knock off (or counterfeit). Details on fakes can be found at: "http://dashcamtalk.com/g1w/". I also ordered a "rear view mirror" mount which does not come with the unit (a suction cup mount does) and it does not fit either model so beware of this extra option from other sellers. I don't if it is because my units are really new and not counterfeits or what.

----------------------------
Update: 8/23/2014

I like the capacitor version I purchased in July so much I ordered another one (from ECcameras). However, the unit that arrived was a battery version even though the box stated otherwise. Out of the box it ran for over 10 minutes which is not possible with the capacitor version. I returned the unit. While I like the unit, I have trouble getting the correct unit hence my revised review.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2014 9:58 AM PDT

Arduino Arduino Uno Ultimate Starter Kit + LCD Module -- Includes 72 page Instruction Book
Offered by Prestige Milano
Price: $64.99
3 used & new from $57.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The LCD was missing in the box - only option was to return it, July 9, 2014
I ordered the unit that includes the LCD with the Starter kit. When I opened it, everything was there except the LCD. I could not exchange it so I had to return it. I really like the arduino and really want this kit so I just ordered it again (7/9/14) hoping that all parts are in the box next time. See my next review to find out.

The reason I want this kit is because I am going to teach a class of 25 students how to use this and I need them each to buy a kit and I hope it is this one. If I can't have success buying it, then I will have to find another. Hopefully this was just a fluke.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2014 8:13 AM PDT

TYC 20-5127-00 Chevrolet Malibu Passenger Side Headlight Assembly
TYC 20-5127-00 Chevrolet Malibu Passenger Side Headlight Assembly
Price: $34.98
15 used & new from $30.36

5.0 out of 5 stars The worked!, July 7, 2014
They fit, look great, and work!

TYC 20-5537-00 Ford Windstar Passenger Side Headlight Assembly
TYC 20-5537-00 Ford Windstar Passenger Side Headlight Assembly
Price: $47.97
13 used & new from $47.97

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit and work well, July 7, 2014
They fit and work well! What else do you need to know!

SanDisk 32 GB SD HC micro SDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card with Everything But Stromboli (tm) Card Reader
Offered by Everything But Stromboli
Price: $16.89
2 used & new from $16.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, July 6, 2014
It works and in the car cam that I put it in. That cam could only use this type and not a type 10.

Black & Decker VP143 VersaPak Gold Battery, 2-Pack
Black & Decker VP143 VersaPak Gold Battery, 2-Pack
Price: $36.99
9 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, July 6, 2014
They work much better than my >5 year old sliver versions.

HD Spy Pen Hidden Camera Camcorder Mini DV DVR Video Business Portable Recorder
HD Spy Pen Hidden Camera Camcorder Mini DV DVR Video Business Portable Recorder
Offered by HealthSpot
Price: $10.13
32 used & new from $2.11

1.0 out of 5 stars Had problems, July 6, 2014
Had problems with it right out of the box. Returned it.

AmazonBasics Micro USB Universal Car Charger for Android (2.1 Amp Output)
AmazonBasics Micro USB Universal Car Charger for Android (2.1 Amp Output)
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works! Done., July 6, 2014
Works as expected! What else is there to say.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7