Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Armando N. Roman > Reviews

Browse

Armando N. Roman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1162

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Armando N. Roman RSS Feed (Hillsboro, OR)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bai Antiwater, Super Purified, Antioxidant Infused Water, 28.4oz bottles (pack of 12)
Price: $23.88

4.0 out of 5 stars H2OOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAH!, January 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I got the case of this water, I wasn't expecting to have more than a couple in the week.

It was gone within 2 days.

I can't figure out what the water tastes like in order to describe it properly, but it does have a certain flavor to it that isn't bad. It tastes great both refrigerated and at room temperature, and comes in big bottles. One of these will quench your thirst for a while.

The price is a bit high, especially for shipping if this is all you get, but if you're going on a trip and need some good water, you should go with Bai's Antiwater over any other.

Nintendo 3ds Game Traveler - Donkey Kong
Nintendo 3ds Game Traveler - Donkey Kong
Offered by Games America
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Your 3DS could even take a few jumps from Winky while in this thing., January 24, 2016
I really don't -need- a case for my 3DS XL. I'm responsible with the system, always placing it somewhere safe when it's not in use, and keep my games in their cases when I'm not playing them. But when I saw this Donkey Kong case at a store a few weeks ago, it was over; I had to have this sucker.

The case will hold your 3DS XL perfectly, using two straps that you slide the handheld through. The case itself is the perfect size for the 3DS too, though it can also hold pretty much any version of the 3DS. I tried my daughter's regular 3DS in the case and it works just fine. Regular 3DS systems will move around a little bit in the case, since it's designed with the XL in mind, but the 3DS isn't in any danger since the straps will keep it in. Then there's the game storage section, which holds 8 games and you can keep any spare styluses/styli in here as well. As for the outside, the case is well-padded on both sides. The Donkey Kong graphic is printed on and should hold up for a while, but will rub off over time if other things rub up against it in your bag.

Overall, this is an excellent case and very much worth the low price it originally sold at. It costs a little bit more now, since it seems to be discontinued, but if you really like it and don't need to take every single game with you (or accessories like a charger), it's worth it just to represent the king of swing. I'm really happy with it and won't be needing any other cases for a long time.

...unless one with Funky Kong on it comes out.

Opcon-A Eye Drops 15 ml, 2 Count
Opcon-A Eye Drops 15 ml, 2 Count
Offered by ACE Online
Price: $8.49
10 used & new from $2.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben Stein needs to do commercials for these., January 22, 2016
I got these last summer, intending to use them for my usual summer allergies. For some strange reason, they didn't kick in, but hey, I won't complain about an allergy-free summer. This past week though, we've had some severely sudden weather changes in Oregon. That's something that activates my allergies, believe it or not.

So I finally got to try out these eye drops and man, they do the trick right off the bat! My eyes are itching like crazy one minute, and just a few minutes after one drop in each eye, they're perfectly fine. The drops don't burn or smell like anything and go in like normal eye drops. There's not a whole lot else to say.

This is the kind of thing I wish had been around when I was younger so my summers wouldn't have been so miserable. I'm definitely going to order more of these to have on standby. No other eye drops have been effective. These will leave your eyes feeling as pure as the eyelashes of a baby unicorn in no time.

Piku
Piku
DVD
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars An average motion picture, with stress on the "motion"., January 17, 2016
This review is from: Piku (Amazon Video)
This was a weird experience for me. While I don't know much about Indian culture at all (I'm pretty much limited to the Bhagavad Gita), I've never seen a Bollywood movie, or any movie out of India for that matter. I only found out about Piku when doing a search on Tumblr and coming across a picture of Deepika Padukone, where I was immediately speechless. It turned out that she was in this movie, and I gave it a shot. It took a week and 3 sittings to get through it, but Piku isn't a terrible movie by any stretch; it's just very slow in narration and repetitive. It wasn't until the final 30 minutes that I finally started to care about one of the main characters, and when it was over, I didn't get any feeling of happiness or sadness- I just rated it and moved on with my day, not really thinking about it until I came to type this review. I -guess- I can see how some people may really like it, but for me, it's just too plain. Like, to the point where it actually hurts the movie. No chances were taken with anything here. It feels like a made for tv movie that could've been something special if given to the right director or with more to the script.

Piku is a young woman who works an office job and takes care of her father at home. He's getting up there in years, but still functions and gets through his day without a lot of difficulty except for in one category- his bathroom habits. The poor guy suffers from terrible constipation and has tried everything in the book to help with his bowel movements. As a result, he's getting more and more cranky, accusing people of petty things and states the obvious over and over, where even when someone knows his point, he'll turn it around and start up a whole other point. We've all been on the receiving end of one of those conversations before. Piku is having trouble juggling everything, since the stress has mad her irritable and causes her to scream at the men who drive her to work, so much so that no one wants to drive her any more. Her love life isn't doing too hot either, and she's taking calls from her dad while in meetings about what he can do to help with his problem. Eventually, they decide to take a trip to their old family home, after the owner of the driving company, Rana, gives in and takes them when no one shows up for the trip. It's a long journey there, with frequent stops. Very few people would have the patience to be in a car with Piku and her dad for even an hour with how much they argue.

Piku could fall into the road trip movie category, since the majority of the 'action' takes place on the road. The entire portion of the movie leading up to the trip could be used to establish the characters, but there's not much to them, and we essentially "get" them within a few minutes of being introduced to each one. Piku is a busy woman whose life is going nowhere, her dad Bhaskor talks about constipation 95% of the time (seriously), Rana clearly has a crush on Piku but is old enough to be her father and to me he never came off as sincerely being interested, and the other characters are just kinda there. Occasionally, when Bhaskor isn't talking about his problem, he'll throw a nice bit of dialogue out there, sometimes about marriage, yet it's nothing that deep. Plot summaries for this movie make it sound a lot more meaningful than it really is. The truth is that you could cut at least 30 minutes out of the film and pretty much have the same thing with way less filler. Aside from the nice moments in the last 30 minutes, I will say that you can get a good glimpse of the Indian culture here.

One thing that severely bothered me though, was the dialogue. As I said earlier, I haven't seen any movies from India before, so I don't know if this is the norm, but how they talk is very strange to me. Watch the official trailer for a good example, but if you can't, most of the characters here will speak a line of their dialogue in English, and then the next line will be in Hindi. Like, back-to-back, without anyone cutting in. Other times, they'll have a line with say, 10 words in it, and 4 words will be in Hindi while the other 6 will be in English, when they have the Hindi equivalent of those words! I couldn't figure out why they were doing this, and it was very distracting. Look, I'm not one of those people who complains about subtitles, but it threw me off when they're speaking English half the time to each other, then going into Hindi, then a combination of both. I work in a building with a lot of people from India, and when I pass them by while they're talking to one another, I've never heard them talk like they do in Piku.

I can't say that I didn't like Piku, but I don't like it either. It's a very vanilla movie without any key scenes to make it stand out. Again, apart from the last 30 minutes when one of the characters finally has some character (and brings up a very good point about dying while on life support), there's nothing here that makes me want to recommend it to anyone. At a little over 2 hours long, there are better movies out there, especially road trip ones. For a cute one with weird characters and situations but also a lot of heart, check out Kikujiro. Piku has a gorgeous leading lady, some beautiful scenery here and there, and a few lines of good dialogue near the end. That's about it. And if hearing about things like constipation turns you off, you need to leave this page immediately and delete this movie from your memory. I wish that one had more to it, like better interactions between Piku and Bhaskor. Maybe it'll be remade in 10 years with more of a point.

Monster High 17" Large Frankie Stein Doll
Monster High 17" Large Frankie Stein Doll
Price: $29.99
16 used & new from $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I wonder if Golliope Jellington is going to get the giant treatment..., January 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Recently I got my daughter the 17 inch Draculaura, which she loved, and I thought she might like this Frankie too. It was a hit, and may have restarted her interest in Monster High. For big fans of the series, or someone just looking for a cool big doll to have around, the 17 inch Frankie Stein might be what you're looking for.

What you see in the stock image is exactly what you get- a giant Frankie! Like I said in the Draculaura review, it's easy to have an idea of how big the doll is when you read the measurements, but when you have her standing next to a standard Monster High doll, it's funny to see just how much she towers over it. The circumference of Frankie's head is 9 inches! Everything on the regular doll makes the jump to the larger scale perfectly with the same quality we've come to expect. The outfit looks great, hair feels like it should, all the details in the makeup and eyes are there, and she even features a body with better joints, allowing for better poses. One notable difference that I wish they had changed is that the makeup is a little lighter than the regular sized doll's, but that's just a personal preference, since I think it looks better darker, and you can see a good comparison in the images above. Frankie only comes with one real accessory- a brush, and then she also comes with a stand that she doesn't really need but if you like having your dolls on stands, it's always a plus. It's crazy to see a doll this big going for the price it's at right now, only a few bucks more than a regular Monster High doll. Even if you're on the fence, you may as well pick her up at that price.

I don't have any complaints about this doll. My daughter loves her, she looks great on the shelf, and makes for some great imaginative scenarios during playtime. It'll be interesting to see if any giant playsets are made for this line, or maybe even a vehicle or two. This big take on Frankie would make a great present for any Monster High fan in your life.

Monster High 17" Large Draculaura Doll
Monster High 17" Large Draculaura Doll
Price: $25.99
17 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Even bigger than a box of Count Chocula., January 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
With a lot of other toy lines moving onto bigger scales, it's good to see Monster High following the trend. One of my daughter's favorites has always been Draculaura, and she got very excited last year when they re-released the original doll with some upgrades. Now, this giant 17 inch version of the classic is out, and makes for a great addition to any collection, or a standalone doll to have in your home. If you missed out on the original, or have been looking for something really special to get that Monster High fan in you life, buy this immediately.

Draculaura stands at 17 inches tall, and while you might have an idea of how big that is, since a standard Monster High doll is 10 inches tall, it's a shocker when you have this thing in front of you. It absolutely dwarfs the typical MH doll in every way, and isn't "just a little bigger". It's true that a few changes have been made to the outfit, matching the re-issued Draculaura, or making some colors stand out more. The clothes are all made of the same fabrics as the smaller one too. This doll uses the new joint system, giving it better articulation and letting it keep poses better. If there's anything I'm disappointed in here, it's the lack of her pet bat, but I'll let it slide because they knocked it out of the park with everything else while keeping it at a very fair price. The only accessory you get here is a brush, and the giant stand if you consider that an accessory.

My daughter loves this doll, even though she's slowly starting to lose interest in Monster High. The first time she saw it in a store, she gasped and had a big smile on her face, and when she got it as a present recently, she was even happier. It'll be cool if they make a few of the newer dolls in this scale, like Venus and Skelita, which I'd even pick up for myself.

Brainwavz S3 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones | Earbuds | Earphones with Remote and Microphone
2 used & new from $50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars *listen to one track* *adjust* *listen to another track* *adjust*, January 6, 2016
I've had a couple of different earbuds and headphones by Brainwavz over the last year or two, and I've been fairly happy with their products. Everything has given me great sound quality with good construction, and I recommend their products to my friends when they're in need of headphones. These S3 headphones are just as good as their similar models, and it's hard to say anything different here than I have in the past.

On the plus side, these suckers will give you clear sound with zero fuzz or cracking, or that horrible muffled sound that some headphones tend to give. The flat cord is nice, since it reduces the chances of them getting tangled for no reason when in your pocket. You get A TON of different tips for the earbuds too, so if you're not happy with the two that are already on them, you've got plenty of options to go through, and I guarantee you that you'll find a combination that's comfortable. A nice little case is even included to keep everything together. I don't know how necessary this is for anyone, since chances are that these will be connected to your phone or mp3 player, but it's a nice addition.

What I don't like about them, is the same thing I've said before with the other S models- they stick out of your ears too much. The weight of the earbuds is mostly on the corded sides, and unless I have specific tips on the headphones (usually the foam ones), they constantly fall out of my ears because of the weight. I wouldn't use these while running since walking with them is enough of a hassle, having to adjust them every 10 minutes. The flat cord is also a bit long for my preference, and unless I wrap most of it around my phone or whatever, it'll thud against my chest while walking, and the sound goes right into my ears. Unfortunately, I can't just have the cord under my clothes, since it almost always ends up pulling the headphones down.

Ironically, I'm much happier with the Delta series by Brainwavz, which are a lot cheaper than these. They provide equally great audio quality with better comfort. They may not have a flat cord, but the cord isn't as long, there are no weight issues, and they just plain feel better. The S3 headphones are ok, and most people seem to be happy with them, but I'll stay away from these until they make them a little smaller.

Over the Garden Wall Season 1
Over the Garden Wall Season 1
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "You're a manly frog, and you need some socks.", January 4, 2016
Over the Garden Wall is one of those shows that very few people I know talked about, but when they did, they seemed to be in love with it. A few months ago, I finally watched the series, and now I can see why they love it so much- this is one of the more unique, charming shows out there, and it’s a shame it doesn’t get more attention. Running at about 12 minutes an episode, with just 10 episodes in the series, you can get through the whole thing in one sitting easily. The show really surprised me, and every single episode is memorable, with each one standing out for one reason or another. Whether it’s a kleptomaniac horse, a little dancing man who can stretch and shrink his body at will, a girl who can transform into a ghost that would put most Japanese horror movie ghosts to shame, a singing frog that needs socks or a simple village of pumpkin people, Over the Garden Wall has quickly become one of my favorite shows, both for the cast of zany characters and the way it’s presented.

The main story is that two boys, Wirt and his younger brother Greg, are wandering around in the woods and trying to find their way home. Each episode has them traveling to another part of the land, starting with a cabin in the woods where they meet a Woodsman. He warns them to beware of the Unknown, and that there’s a Beast out there. Very little information is given about the Beast but he sounds like bad news. Before you know it, the cabin is attacked by a monstrous creature who breaks through the walls and goes after the boys. They barely make it out of there, and the mysterious creature falls and gets stuck in a wheel, gets crushed, and transforms back into a normal dog. The Woodsman shoos the boys away and points them in the direction of the nearest town. From here, things just get even weirder, especially after a talking bird lets them know about someone who might be able to help them.

It’s hard to give a plot summary for a show that’s only 10 episodes long, so just trust me when I say that if you’re not in by the third or fourth episode, then it might just not be your thing. But everyone who I’ve gotten to watch the show has ended up liking it just as much as I did. It’s so different with the characters, and how much is revealed. What stood out to me the most about OtGW is the style. A lot of the characters here look like they were pulled from another Cartoon Network series, like Adventure Time or a similar show. They have a pretty basic, “cartoony” look to them, but the situations they’re in are often pretty dangerous and have consequences. While Greg is always in a chipper mood and provides some much-needed comic relief (the entire show would be drastically different if he wasn’t here), there are a lot of times where I couldn’t help but feel like something terrible was going to happen to the boys. One episode in particular comes to mind, where everything is fun and we get a nice musical number, but in the last quarter of the episode, the tone becomes unsettling with the introduction of a new character, complete with a different style of music playing when the boys enter their home. The show moves at such a quick pace, due to the episode length, that sometimes it’s hard to let what just happened set in because things are still going. This episode I’m talking about had me wondering if things were going to turn out ok or not, and it wasn’t even one of the last ones.

I also have to give a special mention to a segment in the fourth episode. The song and dance by the Highway Man (go look it up NOW) is a love letter to animation and one of the coolest things I’ve seen in ages. Anyone who’s ever seen an old cartoon like Betty Boop or Popeye will instantly be taken back when they see this.

With great storytelling, pacing, characters, music and more, there’s only one thing I didn’t like about this show, and I won’t go into it too much, since it’d ruin a big part of the plot. But it’s that not enough about certain characters and situations are revealed. I’ve watched the show three times now, thinking more would make sense with another viewing, but I had just as many questions as I did the first time I watched it. Some things are just flat out not expanded on, and while I’m not the kind of person that absolutely needs everything spelled out for me, I would’ve liked more info. Even one more episode to flesh one of the main characters out a little more and what exactly happened to them, causing them to be in the situation they’re in, would have been nice.

That one nitpick aside, this show is an easy 5 stars. It deserves your time. While I don't think it's life-changing or absolutely flawless like a lot of its fans seem to think, it definitely stands out in a world where many animated shows and movies are rushed without much effort put into the content, and especially the little details.

Big Hero 6 (Theatrical)
Big Hero 6 (Theatrical)
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "I am satisfied with my care.", December 31, 2015
Big Hero 6 is the best movie I've seen all year. Nothing really came close to taking the number one spot on my list.

Hiro Hamada is a 14 year old robotics genius who takes part in underground robot fights. He takes down one of the top fighters effortlessly with his tiny, weapon-less robot, and is chased out of the arena, rescued by his older brother Tadashi, and ends up having to deal with the police at the station after the whole operation is busted. Tadashi sees Hiro’s potential and urges him to go to his university, since he graduated high school early, but Hiro’s passion is bot fighting. After a surprise visit to the school where he meets all of Tadashi’s friends and sees what they’re working on, Hiro quickly changes his mind and is excited to go. After getting accepted by Professor Callaghan, the head of the university’s robotics program, a fire breaks out, and Tadashi runs back inside to rescue the professor. Hiro is left behind, and just as he’s about to go in after his brother, there’s an explosion, knocking him out. His brother is killed in the fire, and Hiro is going through a tough point in his life, not even registering for school. But a robot Tadashi built, named Baymax, activates and leads Hiro to find out that the fire may not have been an accident. Their journey leads to a superhero adventure straight out of a comic book, complete with a super villain, an army of robots, and more.

I was blown away by this movie. From beginning to end, it had my attention and I could tell I was smiling for the majority of it. I felt like a little kid, and I don’t even like superhero movies! This is one of those rare movies where I felt good watching it, and it’s also the first movie from Disney I’ve seen since Lilo & Stitch that feels like it had a lot of heart put into it. I’m not saying that I’m “too old” for this, but I’m 30 years old now, and I’ve seen so many things in movies that were supposed to be sad or make you feel a certain way, but they didn’t do anything for me. Here, there were scenes when I was worried for characters or the way something was animated made me feel uncomfortable because I didn’t like what I was seeing. There’s one scene in particular where Baymax’s personality/care chip is removed, leaving him in attack mode, and while it’s a short scene, the way the camera moves during the segment, as well as the lighting, made for something that I didn’t like. “That’s not how Baymax is supposed to be! Change him back!” And because it made me feel like this, which is more than nearly every other movie I’ve seen this year, I love it. Even the post-credits scene got to me!

Look, I don’t praise movies like this often. There wasn’t anything in Big Hero 6 that I didn’t like. The main cast of characters were all memorable. You have Honey Lemon, a super happy girl who also has a mad scientist thing going on. There’s Fred, the school mascot that wants to be a monster and is a master of spinning signs. Go Go, a tough girl who doesn’t want help from anyone and has a passion for speed. And then there’s Wasabi, who’s the most normal of the group and as a result, acts as the voice of the audience, right down to asking what the plan is when the group is attacked and they just go after him on the spot. He’s also the only one who really understands the concept of “quarantined”. Unlike a few other Disney villains that’ve come and gone over the last decade or so, Big Hero 6’s villain is very cool and his motives, while dastardly, have substance to them. Finally, I really loved the animation and look of everything. Big Hero 6 looks a lot better than Frozen, with less empty scenes and more than just one camera angle for long periods of time. This is the first time since The Incredibles where I’ve really been impressed by the way hair and clothes are animated. It lasts just a second, but there’s a scene where tons of tiny robots are spilling to the ground, and it looks like they just filmed the real thing and inserted it into the movie. A lot of CG movies don’t age very well, yet I think this one will do just fine, a lot like how Up and Wall-E have.

Don't hold off any longer. Watch Big Hero 6 right now.

Inside Out (Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack + Digital Copy)
Inside Out (Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Amy Poehler
Price: $22.99
69 used & new from $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars "Come on Joy, I've got a feeling about this one.", December 29, 2015
I’m very open minded when it comes to things. You can tell me about some book with a crazy plot that sounds dumb, but I’ll still be interested and give it a shot. One of my favorite games for the Dreamcast is Seaman, a virtual pet/virtual psychiatrist where you talk to a fish with a man’s face. And yet for some reason, any time a new Pixar movie is about to come out and I hear about the plot, there have been a lot of times where I thought it sounded dumb or boring. A movie about a bunch of former superheroes living normal lives and dealing with family problems? Ok. A robot that organizes trash when all the humans have left the planet? Neat. An old guy ties a bunch of balloons to his house and goes on an adventure with a boy scout and a talking dog? Whatever. Fortunately, all of those ones have proven me wrong and I love them. Up is one of my top 10 movies ever, and Wall-E definitely has a place in my top 25…and I’m not just talking about animated movies. Inside Out though, was another one that I didn’t think I’d get into when I saw the trailer.

…and if it weren’t for watching Big Hero 6 recently, this would absolutely be my pick for best animated movie I’ve watched all year.

A baby girl named Riley is born in Minnesota. When she’s born, her first emotion is created- Joy. Joy lives in her mind and one by one, as Riley grows up, other emotions come into being: Sadness, Anger, Fear and Disgust. These emotions run a console that influence her actions and memories, and from there, her memories are turned into different colored orbs and stored in different areas. Years go by and at age 11, Riley and her family move to San Francisco. New home, new school, new friends, new everything. The new home is less than desirable, but thanks to Joy, Riley makes the most of it and gets ready for her first day of school. Unfortunately, when she introduces herself to the class, the memory that she’s talking about is touched by Sadness, and she starts to cry in front of the class. It gets worse from there, and inside, Sadness messes things up so bad, Riley’s core memories are about to be lost, but Joy saves them…only to be transported away from the control console along with Sadness. The two are now unable to help Riley out, while the other three emotions run the show. Joy and Disgust need to get back, and it’s a long way to the console. They’ll venture through different memory banks, a theater where dreams are performed, and much more.

Trust me, it sounds weird when you read a plot summary, but this movie works. In fact, I barely knew anything about it before watching, and I think that helped me enjoy it more. Pixar did a fantastic job shifting the story between the emotions’ problems and Riley’s, that it’s like you’re watching two versions of one story. While they represent different emotions, each one of them had enough character to remain interesting and not be one-sided. Joy isn’t happy all the time, Anger can be reasonable, etc. It’s funny because for the first half of the movie, Sadness was getting on my nerves, but once things got hard and another character was having an issue, I started to like her. Some parents have complained about Riley not being a good role model because of her choices as things get worse, but I say that these people are too stupid and completely missed the point of the movie. Riley is a young girl experiencing a tough time in her life that not everyone has to go through. Because Joy and Sadness aren’t there for her, she starts to make bad decisions that her other emotions, as much as they try to help, can’t make any better. I really cared for Riley from beginning to end and there were many times when I could relate with her.

Inside Out can be enjoyed by people of all ages, but I think it’s best for kids around Riley’s age and teenagers. It’s so focused on her problems and the emotions we go through in such circumstances that there’s something for everyone here. We even get a glimpse into her parents’ points of view several times, and of course any parent at least crack a smile during these scenes. Pixar did a wonderful job making Inside Out a blend of all these different emotions without going overboard. In the wrong hands, this movie could’ve been a complete disaster, or a depressing emotional mess. I enjoyed it from beginning to end, although I think the resolution wasn’t as strong as it could have been. I suspect something was cut at the last minute, but it’s still an excellent movie. Great, memorable characters make it what it is. Pixar did it again with a plot that doesn’t sound the most thrilling on paper, yet once you see it, everything comes together right off the bat. There’s also a character that I REALLY want to talk about in this review, because they lead to some of my favorite scenes, but I don’t want to spoil anything. Let’s just say they add a little zing to the mix of characters, and end up having one of the most powerful scenes.

I’m not one of those people that thinks all animated movies should be hand-drawn, or one of those purists who thinks that computers ruined everything. I will say that animated movies these days don’t seem to have as much heart as they used to, at least in my eyes. Inside Out definitely does, and deserves to be watched by everyone, no matter how old they are. When it comes to Pixar’s films, this is definitely one of their 10 best.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2016 10:21 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20