Profile for Armando N. Roman > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 999

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Armando N. Roman RSS Feed (Hillsboro, OR)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
9 Lives Lean and Tasty Dry Cat Food, 3.15-Pound, 6-Pack
9 Lives Lean and Tasty Dry Cat Food, 3.15-Pound, 6-Pack
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat tested, cat approved., October 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter's cat has been eating Iams for the last 3 months, with some tuna here and there. She doesn't seem to be a picky eater and as expected, she plowed through this stuff.

Since I'm not eating this stuff, I can't say anything about the taste. Jiji is full of energy after a serving though. The pieces aren't too big for her to eat and it smells like most cat food.

It's not a super healthy brand, but for the money, you could do a lot worse. In the off-chance that the store doesn't have the usual Iams type, I'd be fine buying this.

Minecraft Ghast Large Plush
Minecraft Ghast Large Plush
Offered by STL PRO, Inc.
Price: $40.68
34 used & new from $40.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Gengar and Haunter wouldn't stand a chance against this guy., October 23, 2014
This review is from: Minecraft Ghast Large Plush (Toy)
The number one thing my daughter loves at the moment (well, all this year so far) is Minecraft. She loves stuffed animals, and when the mini plush Enderman, Creeper and others came out, she quickly collected all of them. A few bigger characters like the zombie and skeleton came out, and while she thinks they’re cool, they’re nothing compared to the REALLY big plush guys like the Ender Dragon, spider and the Ghast here. Fortunately for parents, the Ghast doesn’t cost anywhere ear as much as the Ender Dragon does, and if you ask me, he looks cooler.

This is a large stuffed Ghast with no sound or light up feature. He’s a basic stuffed toy made for cuddling, being thrown around, and just looking cool. He’s a lot bigger than most of the other stuffed Minecraft characters, and is made of a super soft fleece-like material. Its face and other details are sewn in, so there’s no worrying about toddlers choking on anything if they play with it. They went with the fireball shooting facial expression here, which is more exciting than the Ghat’s neutral face where the eyes are closed. Its six legs are all here and can be moved around to smack the smaller animals and monsters around. It’s definitely unique, and paired up with the big Creeper or some of the smaller stuffed animals like the ocelot and Mooshroom, it’d make for a great display piece in your Minecraft collection.

It looks like the Ghast isn’t as hard to find as he was a few months ago, so no more inflated prices! At the standard MSRP price, I think he’s a great deal. This is a big cuddly ghost-thingy, sure to make any Minecraft fan happy. If you haven’t gotten a chance to see one for yourself and you’re on the fence about ordering it because of the price, don’t worry about it. This is one of the coolest Minecraft collectibles out there.

Munchkin Steam Guard Electric Sterilizer
Munchkin Steam Guard Electric Sterilizer
Price: $25.72
14 used & new from $25.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet, fast and it doesn't play any Munchkin songs. It's a winner!, October 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was weary of using this product after reading some pretty negative reviews on here. Then I noticed that most of those were from several years ago, and more recent reviews were generally positive. Add me to the happy group of people who praise this product, because it does a great job sterilizing bottles in just a couple of minutes.

Open the sterilzier up and you have two trays that you can put your bottles and their various pieces on. Bottles go on the bottom and everything else like the rings, nipples, etc. go on the top tray. The sterilizer comes with a little measuring cup so you can put the appropriate amount of water into the unit, and it even has a mesh filter on it in case you're using tap water. The handles on the sides lock in place perfectly- there's no worry about the lid coming off by accident. A light on the front turns orange when the sterilizer is on, and the lid and main unit get pretty hot when it's going. Make sure you keep this out of reach of children when it's on, and that it's on a hard surface.

I tried out a couple of bottles in this thing and within 6 minutes, it was done sterilizing them. Everything looked fine! No weird buildup of any kind, no film, nothing. Perfectly safe bottles for my little Zoey. Again, if anyone's worried about the spotlight negative reviews, look at when they were written. The only problem you -might- have is if you don't clean the sterilizer on a regular basis, which is a given for any kind of machinery. Take care of it, and everything will be fine.

It's hard to complain about anything when you consider the price here is nearly half of the MSRP. If you're not satisfied with your dishwasher cleaning bottles, or want to ensure everything is 100% clean before giving a bottle to baby, the Munchkin Steam Guard sterilizer is very much worth the little money it costs.

ALEX Toys - ALEX Junior, My Busy Fire Truck Baby Activity Center with (8) Activities, 1997F
Offered by My Hobby Place & Toys
Price: $36.59
14 used & new from $30.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Richard Scary would approve of this., October 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My youngest daughter loves anything with wheels right now, and I thought this Busy Fire Truck would be something she'd really enjoy. Sure enough, it's one of her favorite toys now! I haven't bought anything by Alex Toys before, but with how well-made and fun this toy is, I look forward to checking out their other products soon.

The Busy Fire Truck has all kinds of stuff to keep babies busy for a while. First, it can be used as a regular truck, riding along on the ground with its wheels. Believe it or not, I've seen a lot of fire truck toys that DON'T have moving wheels, and I'm glad that Alex Toys didn't go that route. On top of the truck you have a bead maze that has the usual curves and twists in it that all babies love. There's also a firefighter dog that pops up and down near the front, letting your baby play a little game of peek a boo. On the sides you have a little black ladder that can be moved around, a couple of spinning tiles with pictures of other firefighters, and a spinning gear that creates a swirl image when spun. The back of the truck has a rotating wheel with pictures of various fire-related images on it too. Finally, the truck even has a little mirror on it, which I thought was a nice touch.

Everything here is high quality, and I'm glad to see that the truck is made of wood instead of plastic, so it's bound to hold up for many years, and can be passed on to other children when my daughter grows out of it. There are no sounds or lights, no batteries needed. It's ready to be played with right out of the box too! For the price on here, you're getting a quality product that's lots of fun.

The Rock-Afire Explosion
The Rock-Afire Explosion
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Man, this guy really does the Dew., October 21, 2014
I heard about The Rock-afire Explosion a few years ago while listening to a podcast, and it always interested me. I only just recently got around to watching it, partially because my daughter's been so fascinated with the game Five Nights At Freddy's, that it motivated me to sit down and watch it. I was born in 1985, in Oregon, and I don't remember ever seeing commercials for Showbiz Pizza or The Rock-afire Explosion, just the monopolizing mouse who ended up replacing him. Watching this documentary, I never knew exactly what to feel most of the time. It's a very interesting look at the work it took in order to get the Rock-afire Explosion to become a household name, and seeing the downfall right after it peaked was kind of depressing. The whole film has a somewhat sad tone to it, focusing on the Rock-afire's number one fan, Chris Thrash, and their creator Aaron Fechter, as well as a couple of other big fans. At a little over an hour, it's definitely worth watching for anyone who grew up in the 80s or early 90s and remembers when going to places like Showbiz Pizza was a big deal, or for any fans of the band.

Chris Thrash is in his early 30s, and a big part of his life as a chid was going to Showbiz Pizza and seeing the Rock-afire band. Everyone is attached to something as a child, be it a character, show, book, song, special place...and for Chris, it was the animatronic band. It's cool hearing him be honest about what he felt when he'd see the band perform, and when he'd go off to see them after the performance was over, as they'd stand there in their frozen state. Chris always dreamed of having the band, and he finally got his chance once he grew up. He did nearly anything for money, from mowing lawns to DJing at a roller skate rink. Once he got the band, he set them up and got a proper display for everything not just for himself, but for anyone who wanted to see the once-great band. The film gives the viewer a glimpse into the history of the pizza business and making the animatronics, as well as gives one side of the story regarding what exactly happened to Showbiz Pizza, and why the Rock-afire Explosion vanished after just a couple of years.

One thing you have to remember while watching this documentary is that Chris, whether or not you agree with everything else he does, is doing a great thing. He has the Rock-afire band ready for everyone to see, rents it out for parties, and puts on special performances of the band playing modern songs for internet videos. He's putting the band out there, and not being selfish. Sure, he may be obsessed with the robots, but he had a dream and he achieved it. He's a small-town guy living in a small home (because there's less to take care of, according to him), but he's also married to someone he's able to share his passion with. It threw me off to learn that he only drinks Mountain Dew, and a few other tidbits, but the guy's happy. He's not doing anything wrong, and I'm glad he was able to get the whole band and do something with it. More power to this guy.

Aaron Fechter, the creator of the Rock-afire Explosion, is an intelligent inventor who breaks down the whole process of what happened with everything. If you don't know how animatronics are created, he goes into detail about the whole process, gives a tour of the Creative Engineering warehouse, and some old video footage is included. It was sad to see what they all had videos for, including a disassembly/removal video for when the animatronics were being taken out of the restaurants. Seeing the nearly abandoned leftover animatronic parts in the warehouse was off-putting too, partially because of my recent exposure to Five Nights At Freddy's, and because...well, seeing a moose's nose melting and flaking apart is never a good thing.

As much as I'd like to give the movie 5 stars for being as honest as it is, and educating me about something that I guess I missed out on as a kid, the documentary was still lacking a little something. I think it could have used more interviews with other people aside from random fans who show up in the beginning and end for a few sentences. Maybe it's just because I didn't grow up with these characters, and that's what's causing me to not be as attached to the movie as a lot of other people might be. That being said, it's still worth watching at least once.

Texas Chainsaw
Texas Chainsaw
Price: $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't mind chainsaw massacring every copy of this movie...physical and digital (somehow)., October 19, 2014
The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is my all-time favorite horror movie. I liked the first sequel, but loathed the third and couldn’t stand the fourth. When it was remade 10 years ago, I actually didn’t think it was -that- bad, though the sequel that followed was pretty embarrassing. When I first saw previews for Texas Chainsaw 3D, I couldn’t believe two things. One, that they were doing another one of these, and two, that it was being released in January. Come on! January?! I was mildly interested, to see how they did with another TCM installment, and just watched it tonight, since it popped up on the stream.

I think I might hate this more than the third TCM.

Of course, I’d have to go back and watch that one again, though I think I’m ok with not doing that. Texas Chainsaw 3D felt like it was three hours long, had way too many references to the first movie (you’d think that’d be a good thing), is downright laughable in some parts, and the gore is somehow both over AND underdone. What’s really funny is that Tobe Hooper said great things about this movie during its initial release. It’s easy to see now that he was only saying that as a result of being paid to do so. There is -nothing- here that will please TCM fans or horror fanatics, aside from a gorgeous leading lady.

The movie begins with a flashback to the day after the events of the first film, with the family house suddenly having more residents, armed and ready to have a shootout with the police after Sally escaped and notified them of what happened. The family actually complies with the sheriff, and is willing to send out Leatherface, but then a bunch of good ol’ boys show up, set the house on fire and peel caps like bananas. The family goes down, and a baby that was in the home is picked up by one of the rebel flag wavers, to be raised by him and his wife. Cut to the present time, and the baby has grown up into a young woman named Heather. She gets a notice that her grandmother has passed away, and she needs to come to the city of Newt to get her inheritance. Her friends and a stranger tag along. After a little bit of exploring, someone finds a hidden door that leads to a secret wine cellar, and a big metal door. Uh oh.

I don’t know where to start with what I didn’t like about this movie. To be honest, the whole time I was watching it, I was saying “oh my god” out loud and rolling my eyes because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I don’t love the first sequel, but this movie throws continuity out the window in the beginning when it kills off both grandpa and the cook (played by a guy who actually does look like Siedow). Both were in TCM2, and killing them off here is just one thing to disconnect it from the sequel(s). They also, for whatever reason, keep trying throughout the film to cover up the year the events of the first movie take place. On various graves of the family members, you’ll see “197 “ with something covering up the last digit. Residents even mention the shootout of “years ago” without saying the date. The weird part? The year IS shown on a newspaper about 2/3 through the movie. Why bother hiding the date so much if it’s shown right here, and it’s not even a big deal in the first place? It also seems like they tried to hide what year the movie takes place in, with a lot of old cars and the way the kids dress. When a cop pulls out an iPhone, it was finally clear that this takes place in the present day. What’s with all this hiding?!

The number of references to the first movie are plentiful. The way the house Heather inherits looks, people being put on meat hooks, the infamous scraping sound when a flash goes off from the first movie is in here, camera angles that honestly haven’t been used much since the first TCM, picking up a hitchhiker, Leatherface ruining a door, and when you see a freezer laying on the floor…yes, exactly what you think is going to happen, happens. You can’t say that I’m spoiling anything because that freezer being there is a spoiler in itself. As for the gore being over/underused, some scenes show way too much while others aren’t used effectively. When someone’s hands get sawed off, the person barely reacts, and the blood looks like red paint. Part of this is because of the poor editing for 3D. Speaking of the 3D, wait until you get a load of the effects. I slumped in my chair when I saw the first big use and did an honest to god face palm. Fortunately, there aren’t many 3D moments, but they are pretty distracting to see if you’re watching the standard version of the movie. The last thing I’ll mention is how drawn-out a scene is where Heather learns about the family’s house being burned down. There are so many closeups of the newspaper she reads, that they may as well have just did a close up of the entire page for 2 minutes while you read the whole thing. It jumps between her reading a newspaper and another scene, with each cut to her being small bits of text as the camera rolls over to another section of text.

On the bright side, Alexandra Daddario provided a nice distraction from all the stupidity going on. She did the same thing in another terrible movie she was in not that long ago- Bereavement.

There’s not much more I want to say. Don’t watch this movie unless it’s with a group of friends and you’re all making fun of it.

Valuepedic Contour Ventilated Memory Foam Pillow, Standard Size
Valuepedic Contour Ventilated Memory Foam Pillow, Standard Size
Price: $21.60
2 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Goldie Locks would pass on this one., October 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm picky when it comes to pillows. For the longest time, I was using a pillow I'd had since the mid-90s because it was perfectly worn in, and any new ones I got were too soft. Memory foam over the last couple of years has gotten much better, and I've become a fan of various Sleep Innovations pillows. This Valupedic memory foam pillow is a nice alternative, though it's definitely not for people who need their memory foam on the soft side. This sucker is hard!

When I opened the packaging, I was surprised by how firm the pillow was. I pressed my hand against it, and a second after I took it off, the hand print went away. I had to press down with a bit of force to really let it sink in too. When I laid my head on it, it took a minute to find a comfortable position, given the shape, but I was settled in no time. The shape helps your head stay in a neutral position- something I'm not used to with my softer memory foam pillow. Normally I have to sleep on my right side with my right hand tucked under my head and the pillow. Not with this one. And because of the ventilation, it doesn't retain heat, adding even more comfort. It should be noted that this pillow needs about a day to air out and get rid of the weird smell. Leave it by a window or in a room with a fan and it'll be set in no time.

If there's anything I don't like about it, it's the size. It's a little too big for my liking, especially since it's hard and can't be bent or folded to make room for anyone else's pillow on the bed. And I have to stress it again- if you like your pillow even a little bit soft, you probably won't like this one.

Robot and Frank
Robot and Frank
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "Frank, that cereal is for children. Enjoy this grapefruit.", October 17, 2014
I don’t say this very often when reviewing a movie, but when I do say it, I mean it- just watch Robot and Frank. Watch it without reading any reviews, and even without reading the plot synopsis. I’ve had this movie in my queue for over a year, and I just watched it the other night, out of the blue, not even remembering what it was about. This is one of the sweetest, most touching movies I’ve seen in years, and it’s sure to put you in a better mood after watching it. If you know anyone with Alzheimer’s, or anyone who has suffered a stroke, you know how difficult it can be to be around someone who doesn’t remember you, or is asking you about things that happened 10 years ago as if it’s the present. Robot and Frank handles this without getting too heavy handed, and manages to be charming at the same time.

Set in the not-too-distant future, Frank is an elderly man with Alzheimer’s who lives by himself. He has a daughter and a son, with the former traveling for her job and the latter coming to visit once a week to make sure he’s doing ok. The thing is, he isn’t doing that well. Frank keeps trying to visit his favorite restaurant, which closed a long time ago, and shoplifts soap from a bath/beauty shop. He doesn’t even recognize his kids when they call, and it takes a few minutes before he realizes who he’s talking to. The age they’re living in has a lot of advanced technology that we’re on the road to- video phone calls pop up on the tv when you answer, phones are essentially pieces of glass that display everything, and the biggest advancement is that robots are becoming a common sight, as they help humans with their tasks. Frank’s son sees that he isn’t doing well, and gets him a robot to help out around the house. At first, Frank doesn’t want anything to do with it, unhappy with how the robot tries to get him to eat better and makes suggestions that would be a big benefit to his health. But when Frank shoplifts soap one day, and puts it back before he’s caught, he discovers that the robot took it back for him once they get home. Frank sees that the robot doesn’t really abide by our laws, and has a plan. Oh, did I mention that Frank was a big time jewel thief in his early years?

I loved everything about this movie. Setting it in a future that you can believe seems like it might have been hard to do, but they pull it off, keeping things very close to the time we live in, only showing select advanced technology that you could see becoming normal 10 years from now. The cast is very small, with Frank and the robot getting the majority of the screen time, followed by the always lovely Susan Sarandon (hey, I won’t argue with her showing up in any movie). Everyone does a great job with their roles, and Frank Langella is convincing in his portrayal of an Alzheimer’s patient. My great grandfather had Alzheimer’s, and this is exactly how I remembered him acting (save the burglary). Frank’s a lovable character, and I never wanted anything bad to happen to him. Sure, he’s a jewelry thief, yet when you see how uppity his first target in years is, you can’t help but want him to succeed. Sentimental moments really got me, especially one near the very end, as well as certain conversations he had with the robot. The robot emphasizes several times that he isn’t a person, and that if needed, his memory can be cleared. Frank is very uncomfortable with this idea, and the moments of silence after the robot mentions this are all you need to let Frank’s reaction set in. Again, nothing here is forced, and no moment is drawn-out. The movie’s an hour and a half, and it goes by very quickly.

There’s nothing bad I can say about Robot and Frank. It’s touching, funny, moves along at a good pace, has great performances, and even had me wondering how the heck things were going to resolve a couple of times given the messes Frank gets himself into. This is one I’m going to be buying just so I can let other people borrow it.

The Blair Witch Project
The Blair Witch Project
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Did you ever see the McFarlne figure of the Blair Witch? Imagine THAT chasing these kids without laughing., October 15, 2014
Back in the summer of 1999, The Blair Witch Project was a huge deal. The commercials for it claimed that this was a true story, with the “movie” being what was filmed by three people in the woods who were never found. They were very careful with the marketing for this movie, and nearly everyone you talked to about it was convinced that it really was found footage. Even the official website had articles and police reports regarding the incident. Once people saw the movie, and the credits started to roll, it was clear that it -was- just a movie. Still, I can’t think of many other horror movies that got as much attention as The Blair Witch Project did. There were a lot of plans for the franchise, with several alternate movies, including one from the witch’s point of view as she followed the filmmakers in the woods, and a few others. Luckily, we only got one sequel. Had this movie come out recently though, I’m sure we’d have 6 in the span of 3 years and even a prequel.

I was 14 when the film came out, and I gotta be honest- I made fun of the movie for a long time after watching it. I thought the whole thing was dumb; that the movie was just three kids shaking a camera around, swearing more than the average stereotypical sailor, and freaking out over dumb things. A few years passed and I watched it again “to remember how bad it was”, and I started to appreciate the movie for what it was. This was the first real big found footage movie, doing a lot of things right that 99% of other found footage movies even today don’t get right. You felt like you were right there with the kids, who didn’t know what the heck they were doing in those woods, getting more tense as time went on. I just watched the movie again tonight, to try and get more in the Halloween spirit (especially after the trash I watched last night), and I feel the same as I did a few years ago. It’s a movie everyone should see once, but it’s definitely not for everyone. Most people will either love it or hate it. It all depends on what you like, and what scares you.

Everyone should know the story by now- a young woman named Heather is doing a project about the Blair Witch, and she goes into the woods to film her documentary with her friend Josh and a more experienced recording guy they recently met, Mike. They’re packed with food, tons of backup batteries and film, a tent, rain gear, everything. They’re ready to head out to the woods and film whatever they can. Things start out easy enough, with Heather interviewing local townspeople, asking them what they know about the Blair Witch. It turns out that the witch may be connected to a child murderer who used to live in the woods they’re going into, and some locals claim to have seen mist or dew moving around and forming in certain spots by the river. Nevertheless, the group head out and enter the woods. On the second day of filming, things get weird, with strange noises being heard outside their tent, and they also start to find things like piles of rocks that must have some kind of meaning. As time goes on, they start to lose faith in one another, once Heather admits that she got them a little lost. It’s not long before everyone wants to get out and back home. Given that this is a found footage film, and you already know they were never found…it’s clear that they don’t make it home.

I should give a fair warning to anyone who still hasn’t seen the movie- this is one of those horror movies that leaves a lot to the viewer. If you’re the kind of person who HAS to see what’s going on, or HAS to know exactly what something is or means, you should stay away from this one. A lot of people I know were very dissatisfied with the ending too, despite being invested in the movie from start to near-finish. My 14 year old self was too, though now I kind of like it (although I still think it could have been done better). What I like about the movie now is how much it feels like it really is found footage. It’s not all shot on a single camera, and the lack of crystal clarity with the picture quality gives it a gritty look, like a VHS tape, giving it a little something extra in the visuals. Because only one person has the audio recording gear, dialogue and ambiance is all over the place, especially near the end. This is a movie that’s shot by amateurs in the woods in the mid-90s, with a large portion of it happening at night when they wouldn’t be able to see much, and that’s exactly what you’re seeing too. Keep that in mind. These are regular people, not survival experts, not expert martial artists, not soldiers, but regular college kids. They’re terrified of what’s out there, and of not getting out of the woods. With how much they argue and how scared they get, it’s hard to not feel bad for them. It’s hard to say much more about the movie without spoiling anything, so I’ll just say that, even though I think the movie is just ok now, I still like to read about it on various sites to see if there are any answers to the many questions people have about it.

Since the film’s release, we’ve seen an ungodly amount of found footage movies, especially in the last 5 years. The only notable ones I’ve seen are Rec and to an extent, Troll Hunter. The problem with a lot of recent ones is that they show too much (a problem with horror movies in general lately). Blair Witch may have shown too little, but it’s the suspense that gets you more than anything. Just give it a shot- it’s short, moves along quickly, and may leave you wanting more.

Have some mashed potatoes ready when you watch it too.

Vega Sport Performance Protein, Vanilla, Tub, 29.2 oz
Vega Sport Performance Protein, Vanilla, Tub, 29.2 oz
Price: $50.60
11 used & new from $40.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it's because I never liked Vega in Street Fighter..., October 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Protein powders are great for people who don't get a lot of protein for whatever reason. I've tried a couple of different brands over the last 4-5 years, and only one has won me over. Unfortunately, it's not available on Amazon(!) but it's the ChocoMaca Hemp Force protein powder by Onnit. Anyone looking for a plant-based protein powder, go with that. It's spendy, especially considering how much you're getting for the price, but Onnit uses the highest quality hemp, and since it can't be grown here, having it shipped in from Canada raises the price a little.

THIS protein powder by Vega, however, is going to sit in the pantry for a long, long time.

Like I said, I've tried different powders, and even if it's a good idea to stay away from the whey proteins, and this product does have a lot of good ratings from other people, it's definitely not for me. I tried it on its own in water, mixed in with oatmeal, and even mixed in with a fruit drink, as one other reviewer suggested, and none of these settled well with me. I could only take a few small sips when it was mixed with water before dumping the whole thing and going for two glasses of water to recover. Mixed in with oatmeal, it wasn't terrible...just very off-putting.

You're going to need some kind of shaker cup to really break the powder down- it stayed clumpy in water even after 3 minutes of vigorous mixing. Getting a clump of this stuff in my mouth was one of the worst tastes I've experienced. It was like how eggs smell combined with chalk. Not good. Consuming one cup of oatmeal mixed with the Vega protein took longer than expected, and I felt weird afterwards for about 20 minutes.

On the plus side, this is truly vegan. That doesn't matter to me, since I'm not vegan, but anyone who is is probably going to love this stuff when they look at the ingredients. I'd be willing to try the chocolate or berry flavors, to see if maybe it's just a flavor thing. I'm in no hurry though. I'm fine getting my protein the regular way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20