Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Profile for C. Stewart > Reviews

C. Stewart's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Stewart RSS Feed

2010 ABNA Quarterfinalist 11
2010 ABNA Quarterfinalist 11

5.0 out of 5 stars Teacher approved, April 2, 2010
I am a Language Arts teacher who tries to reach my students by engaging them in literature. Everyday I search for possible book selections for my students to read on their own. "The Potentials" looks to be an interesting novel that many of my students would want to read. Even though the fantasy genre has taken off most students still hunger to find themselves in the books they read in plausible everyday settings. The "Potentials" delivers believable characters in a setting that is familiar but still manages to feel fresh and peek the reader's curiosity.I wish the author the best of luck and hope that this novel is available soon so that we may find out what happens to our loveable heroine.

Learning Resources Sorting Cupcakes
Learning Resources Sorting Cupcakes
Offered by Gem 360
Price: $39.90
3 used & new from $39.90

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls love this !, September 27, 2006
My girls, twin 4 year olds, received this when they were 3 and have played with them over and over again in a variety of ways. Great for pretend play as well educational- matching of shapes. Super durable and not easy to lose. I highly reccomend these cute cupcakes for your little cupcakes!