Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Profile for Ben > Reviews

Browse

Ben's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ben RSS Feed

3M 39087 Scratch and Scuff Removal Kit - 1 oz.
3M 39087 Scratch and Scuff Removal Kit - 1 oz.
Price: $15.75

5.0 out of 5 stars So I tried good 'ol elbow grease and wax to buff it out ..., April 2, 2015
I don't often review products. I feel compelled to review this one. I had a rather long "semi-circlish" scratch on the clearcoat of my black motorcycle tank caused by a magnetic tankbag. First, I swore off the use of the offending tankbag. Second, I went about how, if at all, to get rid of that scratch. With something I care about at least as much as my girlfriend (i.e., my bike), I prefer to start with the least invasive approach. So I tried good 'ol elbow grease and wax to buff it out to no avail. I did a web query, which included watching a YouTube video, and the 3M kit seemed promising (if not scary using sandpaper - regardless of grit - on my tank). Well, jumping Jehoshaphat Jihad - it worked! And no mystery, no vagueness, no scratching of the head - just follow the included directions, which are clear, and it works. I can't recommend this product more.

ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Sport Brief
ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Sport Brief
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Long-time wearer still impressed., May 26, 2012
I have owned three pair of the ExOfficio Give-N-Go Brief's in the past and wanted to try the Sports Brief because of the smaller silhouette and low rise (I happen to like smaller underwear so that they actually stay under your pants). I have traveled for extended (4+ months)periods of time with just two pair of these (one on my body and the other tightly-balled in my pack) and they are great for comfort, cleanliness, laundering and space saving. Now, I also wear them as everyday underwear because they are more comfortable and hygienic than your standard cotton underwear. So, while I haven't worn these Sports Briefs for travel, they are they same material as the ones I have been using for years so I have to assume the features hold.

As for the Sports Briefs, in particular, the fit is nice. I like a pair of underwear that simply serves to hold your "junk" in place and not be its own pair of shorts underneath your pants. They are quite fashionable underwear. Also, the lack of a fly is fine. The fly on the original Briefs was so tight anyway that I seldom utilized it. Pulling your underwear down a little is fine and leaves less of a chance for accidental dribble.

Now, I really do like these underwear. However, I do agree that the advertised dry time is exaggerated. It will take overnight to have them dry and even then they may be a little damp in the morning (although simply putting them on gets them dry quickly).
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2013 9:17 PM PDT