Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Maura > Reviews

Browse

Maura's Profile

Customer Reviews: 85

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maura "CasualComments" RSS Feed (Lancaster OH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Pocket Hose Ultra 50ft Expandable Garden Hose Amber Tip
Pocket Hose Ultra 50ft Expandable Garden Hose Amber Tip
Offered by CostFire
Price: $17.49
36 used & new from $13.01

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LUV LOVE this hose!, June 13, 2016
Love this hose! My water source is on my deck and I have gardens about 200 ft out into the yard. I have several of these hoses hooked together and it is so easy to pull them out to the farthest reaches, PLUS, when I am done, they shrink up to a small pile on my deck. They don't kink, and they have shut-off valves so that if I want to change the nozzle at the end of the string of hoses I just shut the hose off at the end, change the nozzle and turn back on the valve to instantly use the hose as I please. I do not have to walk all the way back to the deck to make this all happen. PLUS, they twist into my soaker hoses very easy - no struggling with two stubborn sides when screwing them together. I have a few of the slinky type hoses and they always get tangled - I will be replacing those with these over time. LOVE these hoses! And I don't even have the fancy metal hardware. The plastic hardware works perfectly.

crocs Women's Kadee Flip Flop,Black,8 M US
crocs Women's Kadee Flip Flop,Black,8 M US
Offered by Earl & Thomas LLC
Price: $29.98
9 used & new from $29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend for women sandals., October 12, 2015
Going on my 3rd pair! And not because they are flimsy. They are the most feminine, without being prissy, of the black croc sandals. I just wear them all the time and I like having a couple pairs around.I highly recommend these sandals.

Bye Bye Fruit Fly, Natural Fruit Fly Lure, 16 oz
Bye Bye Fruit Fly, Natural Fruit Fly Lure, 16 oz
Offered by Moms Natural Solutions Inc
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works well! I've bought this several times over the years., October 12, 2015
Really works well! I've bought this several times over the years.

Footherapy Bath Salt 3 Ounces (Case of 6)
Footherapy Bath Salt 3 Ounces (Case of 6)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $21.31
13 used & new from $13.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for dry and cracked feet. Really works., October 12, 2015
Great product for dry and cracked feet. The only "drawback" is that I need to be more diligent using the product, but the product is fantastic.

Melon and Squash Cradles, Set of 6
Melon and Squash Cradles, Set of 6
Offered by Gardener's Supply Co
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, useful, reasonably priced. What's not to like?, October 12, 2015
This review is from: Melon and Squash Cradles, Set of 6
Easy to use, useful, reasonably priced. What's not to like?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again and again. Sturdy. Good quality., October 12, 2015
This is our second order and we'll buy again at the point we use up our second box. Good quality. Not flimsy.

Pumpkin Pedestals, Pumpkin and Melon Supports Set of 3
Pumpkin Pedestals, Pumpkin and Melon Supports Set of 3
Offered by Gardener's Supply Co
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, durable, useful, reasonably priced. What's not to like?, October 12, 2015
Easy to use, durable, reasonably priced. What's not to like?

Alvita Organic Rose Hips Herbal Tea Bags, 24 Count
Alvita Organic Rose Hips Herbal Tea Bags, 24 Count
Offered by Blue Herbs
Price: $8.91
45 used & new from $5.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Alvita Organic Rose Hips Tea bags, October 12, 2015
Have made my Rose Hips tea from the real dried rose hips, so was interested to see if this had the same flavor. It does! And there is a lot less preparation time using these tea bags. I'm a convert :)

Starwest Botanicals Organic Rosehips Cut Seedless, 1-pound Bag
Starwest Botanicals Organic Rosehips Cut Seedless, 1-pound Bag
Price: $13.13
15 used & new from $12.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these rosehips for tea! No sugar needed., March 22, 2015
Love these rosehips for tea! No sugar needed. I simmer 1 cup with 3 cup water for 20 minutes then store in jar in refrig. I pour an ounce or two in a mug and add hot water. Can use cold water, or add ice after hot water if you want a cold drink. Tasty either way.

Alvita Tea Organic Cranberry Herbal Tea Bags, 24 Count
Alvita Tea Organic Cranberry Herbal Tea Bags, 24 Count
Offered by OTCRX4U
Price: $10.22
36 used & new from $7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tea! No sugar needed., March 22, 2015
Love this tea! Great flavor - no sugar needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9