Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Rachel N De For > Reviews

Browse

Rachel N De For's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rachel N De For RSS Feed

Mybecca 18" X 18" Sham Stuffer Square Pillow Form Insert Polyester, Standard / White (Made in the Usa)
Offered by Mybecca
Price: $5.63
2 used & new from $1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and fluffy and fills up the 18"x18" pillowcases that ..., August 17, 2015
Exactly as described, nice and fluffy and fills up the 18"x18" pillowcases that I bought them for. Great product!

Hanky Panky Women's Signature Lace Original Rise Thong Panty, Taupe, One Size
Hanky Panky Women's Signature Lace Original Rise Thong Panty, Taupe, One Size
Offered by Zappos Retail, Inc.
Price: $20.00
9 used & new from $19.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them--so comfy, June 19, 2015
Love them--so comfy! I try to treat mine right with a lingerie bag and air drying since they aren't cheap!

TURN: Washington's Spies Season 1
TURN: Washington's Spies Season 1
DVD
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars TURN Reality TV Off and Watch TURN!, June 10, 2014
Intrigue, drama, romance...TURN has it all! I watched it all in a week and went back for a second watching, picking up a lot of hidden information that I had missed the first time around. TURN has sparked a renewed interest in the American Revolution for me. Fingers crossed for season two!!

Not the End of the World
Not the End of the World
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Stick to "Life After Life", December 17, 2013
Wow, was I blown away by Atkinson's "Life After Life"...subsequent reads have ranged from mildly disappointing to downright strange. I guess that "Not the End of the World" is a collection of short stories...the three chapters I managed to read were not cohesive at all. I still think Ms. Atkinson is a lovely, descriptive writer, but I just couldn't get into this one...

Blackberry Winter: A Novel
Blackberry Winter: A Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars No Spoilers Here--Totally Predictable Novel, October 11, 2012
I downloaded this novel to my Kindle after a recommendation in a magazine (can't recall which) sparked my interest. I love a good flip-flop back and forth in time mystery novel. As a mother, I was drawn to the story of the disappearance of a little boy in the 1930s and the present-day reporter who would solve the case. LOVE this idea, but this novel was so disgustingly predictable that I quit reading it. I have probably thrown down maybe 10 books over the years that I refuse to read any further (and I have read a lot of books), this was one of them. The storyline could have been used to the full advantage, but it's not. It's trite and overused and formulaic and just unbelievable as the "mysterious" pieces keep falling into place. The reporter just seems to get every clue handed to her, she hardly has to dig. She just turns up for coffee at the place where the boy and his mother lived in the 1930s. She happens upon clues so easily, there's no mystery, no suspense. If you're a heavy reader, you'll see through this one in no time flat. Disappointing.
Comment Comments (22) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2013 1:17 PM PDT