Profile for ojaiwine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ojaiwine RSS Feed

Large Fingerless Magic Glove-Black Large W27S37D
Large Fingerless Magic Glove-Black Large W27S37D
Offered by We got It All
Price: $8.17
3 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, January 3, 2011
I liked these a lot. They are just what I needed. They fit good but are not very soft. The wrist is a bit tight but not too tight. They work great for typing in a cold house.

Stretch Gloves & Fingerless Gloves Together - Set for Ladies & Teens by CTM (Black/Pink)

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but too small, January 3, 2011
These gloves look cute online but they are way smaller than I expected. I bought them for my daughter (12 years old) and they were too small for her. She is petite. I was disappointed.

Noble Mount Solid Plain Pashmina with a Complimentary Gift - Pink
Noble Mount Solid Plain Pashmina with a Complimentary Gift - Pink
Offered by NVie Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars ojaiwine, January 3, 2011
These are pretty and soft. I like that I got a smaller one for free. This was a nice unexpected surprise. It is perfect!

Ladies Knit Convertible Mittens / Gloves (Pink)
Ladies Knit Convertible Mittens / Gloves (Pink)
Offered by Gloves Online Inc.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, January 3, 2011
These are pretty but not as useful as I thought they would be. You cannot remove the mitten part of the glove if you choose. I thought you could have been able to do so. They are not soft. There was a loose thread on the top of one and it is beginning to unravel. I bought them for a gift for my daughter. My daughter did not like them. Do not buy these. They are overpriced and not that nice.