Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for amazon's fan > Reviews

Browse

amazon's fan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 364

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

amazon's fan RSS Feed (lower Fairfield County, Connecticut)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ni Hao, Kai-Lan: Kai-Lan's Great Trip to China
Ni Hao, Kai-Lan: Kai-Lan's Great Trip to China
DVD ~ Ni Hao Kai-Lan
Offered by Two Thumbs Up
Price: $5.11
45 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable but only entertaining, not educational, December 10, 2015
It's adorable! Kids really love it. But, I would not say it's that educational, as there are very, very few words in Mandarin taught in the story. Those words don't connect to each other, either. They are randomly selected, such as watermelon, grandfather, grandfather's sister, happy, etc. There is some interesting parts where they talk a little bit about the Chinese culture, such as giving babies "tiger head shoes" as a way to repel evil spirits and how the Chinese address close friends as uncle, sister, brother, etc. The show is a good vehicle to introduce some Mandarin to young kids at age 4 or 5, but my pre-k and kindergartener students know much more words in 30 minutes than the whole movie. So, I would say that this show is good for entertaining purposes only.

Follow Jade! Learn Chinese: Let's Go To Market in China
Follow Jade! Learn Chinese: Let's Go To Market in China
DVD ~ Jade Qian & children
Price: $22.95
13 used & new from $9.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but can also improve, December 10, 2015
I like that the host, Jade, does a lot of repetition of words in different ways. It's also shot in China, so my students could see what a part of China looks like. My only suggestion is she could use more Mandarin when giving simple instructions that are repeated throughout the show. She only speaks Mandarin when teaching the new words.

L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Advanced Extraordinary Oil Shampoo, 12.6 Fluid Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Advanced Extraordinary Oil Shampoo, 12.6 Fluid Ounce
11 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shampoo for winter season, December 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It smells pretty and warm, not floral. It also lathers well, so about less than half of a palm full of it goes a long way for my long hair. I also notice that it does not dry out my hair as some other products tend to do, especially in the dry season up in the northeast. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy, either, after my hair dries up. I've used Dove, Nexxus and Tresemme which makes my hair either feeling oily or brittle. So, I'm definitely very happy with this L'Oreal shampoo.

18k Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Garnet and Diamond Accent Heart Lock and Key Pendant Necklace
Price: $34.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely addition for casual occasions, December 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's very cute!!! I wear it for work and casual outings. It's pretty small, about the size of the finger tip. It's also lightweight and comfortable when sitting around my neck all day. However, it's not as shiny as I'd hope for it to be. So, I only wear it for casual occasions for its subtlety and elegant style.

Belkin Rockstar Multi Headphone Splitter (Light Green)
Belkin Rockstar Multi Headphone Splitter (Light Green)
Price: $8.46
56 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love it!!! To share music on an airplane or a public place, simply plug in another set of headsets instead of removing my own and giving it to someone else, then it's done. I love it!!! And it comes with five ports!! Generous!! Sharing isn't that hard anymore!

DII Kitchen Millennium Cleaning, Washing, Drying, Ultra Absorbent, Microfiber Scrubber Cloth,  12x12" (Set of 6) - Wine
DII Kitchen Millennium Cleaning, Washing, Drying, Ultra Absorbent, Microfiber Scrubber Cloth, 12x12" (Set of 6) - Wine
Price: $12.49
2 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super towel, November 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A must-have in the house! It's super absorbent and does not leave any streaks on any surface, like glass, mirror, steel, etc. I also love that it has a rough side for scrubbing. It doesn't take a lot of force to remove any stubborn stains or grease when used with a good cleaning product. And, it's much more economical than paper towels. Just toss it in the wash and it works like a charm again. Two thumbs up!

Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 60 Soft Sheer Sunscreen Lotion for Face and Body with Antioxidants and Vitamin E
Price: $30.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for face, too!, November 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like this sunscreen. It feels very lightweight yet very water resistant. (I know it is because it is very hard to wash it off of my hand even with soap!) I use it on my face every day and never have a problem with any breakout or irritation. I also like that it doesn't feel like there is a layer of grease on my face. It doesn't make my made-up face "shiny" like some sunscreen does. I really like it.

Excipial Rapid Repair Hand Cream, 3.4 Ounce
Excipial Rapid Repair Hand Cream, 3.4 Ounce
Price: $10.88
8 used & new from $9.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Good moisturizer but feels greasy, October 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It works well, in terms of a good moisturizer used for overnight. My hands do feel nice and soft the next day. But, it does feel sticky and slightly oily for a while, which isn't ideal for me. I personally prefer the non-greasy feel type of moisturizer, like Goldbond, which doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy and still does a great job keeping my skin moisturized.

Vichy Pureté Thermale Beautifying Cleansing Micellar Oil Cleanser, Paraben-Free, Alcohol-Free
Price: $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for waterproof makeup, October 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It smells good and feels good. It doesn't dry out the skin after washing. And, it does remove most of the makeup, including eye shadow, lipstick and foundation. However, even with a large amount of it, it does not remove the waterproof mascara or eyeliner completely as it claims to do. I still need to use my eye makeup remover to get the job done.

AmazonBasics Circular Polarizer Lens - 62 mm
AmazonBasics Circular Polarizer Lens - 62 mm
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice add-on, October 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
For the price and the quality, it's unbeatable. I am a new user to DSLR cameras. As I tried this polarizer lens the first time and shot a few pictures of the sky in the sunset, I immediately saw a difference in the colors that were much more pronounced and higher in contrast. The colors were just much more enhanced and beautiful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20