ARRAY(0x9d99f918)

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Bautista "Amazing Imprints" RSS Feed (Washington State)

Word4Pics: 4 Pics 1 Word
Word4Pics: 4 Pics 1 Word
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Word4Pics: 4 Pics 1 Word (App)
fun!!!!!!!! my kids enjoy trying to figure the word before I do. they always ask to play that 4 picture game.

White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Mother-and-Daughter Necklace and Earrings Set with Sterling Silver Clasp
Price: $57.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Memories, June 13, 2008
My husband bought this set to have my daughter give it to me for Mothers Day. When she realized that it was a set we would both use she was even more thrilled! What little girl doesn't like to wear thing like mommy has?? We put the necklaces and earrings on immediately and wore them all the rest of the day! Now whenever we go somewhere (even to the grocery store) she asks if we should put on our matching jewelry!
The necklaces are nicely made and should last for years. the one drawback to the necklaces is that they are close enough to chokers, I would have liked a little more slack in mine. It was not TIGHT but I personally do not like straight around the neck, I like a little slack so it drapes a little. The Pearl earrings did not make our ears itch or break out after a full day of wear.
The best thing about this set in my opinion is the wonderful memories we will have of wearing our matching sets to special occasions together!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2011 6:06 AM PST

Jakks 1 vs 100 TV Game
Jakks 1 vs 100 TV Game
Offered by Basic pH Solutions
Price: $16.24
18 used & new from $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for whole family, January 19, 2008
This review is from: Jakks 1 vs 100 TV Game (Toy)
This is a fun game, we play as a family. The only drawback is that alot of the questions repeat quite often. However the repeated questions help the younger ones feel like they are contributing to the answers. We like to play where everyone says what they think the answer is and when we come to an agreement then we put in the "answer". The children love it when their answer is the right one! I think teens would get bored with it but the young and the adults seem to enjoy it.