Profile for True2me > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

True2me "True2me" RSS Feed (Shirley, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
Maryjane-isms
Maryjane-isms
by Pat Calabrese
Price: $11.69
7 used & new from $9.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Short Stories, July 3, 2014
This review is from: Maryjane-isms (Paperback)
Every story gave me a chuckle as I shook my head. If you want an easy humorous read with honest feelings you'll love this book. It's like the "King of Queens" meets "Chrissy Snow" from Three's Company. Give it a shot, you won't be sorry.

Skechers Women's Go Walk 2 Chevron Walking Shoe,Natural,7 M US
Skechers Women's Go Walk 2 Chevron Walking Shoe,Natural,7 M US
Offered by Martin's Online
Price: $77.79
2 used & new from $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 22, 2014
THe most comfortable shoes! Like walking on air. They are very light, many colors to choose from. Will be getting another pair.

Water and Fire (Ocean's Gift)
Water and Fire (Ocean's Gift)
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars No words..., May 30, 2014
I don't know how I will ever get the time back that I wasted reading this book. The ending blindsides you and not in a good way. The story itself was anti climatic. I wouldn't waste my time with this one. I could explain further but wouldn't want to spoil it for those who may actually enjoy this story (I'm not one of those people). In one word I would describe this book as "Meh".

Sue and Tom (The Yearbook Series 2)
Sue and Tom (The Yearbook Series 2)
Price: $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It was ok., February 4, 2014
I didn't realize this was book 2 until I started reading it. The book read like it was written by a teenager. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either. I wouldn't bother with the first or the next one in the series.

Sunny Air Walk Trainer
Sunny Air Walk Trainer
Price: $77.43
10 used & new from $77.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Sunny Air Walk Trainer (Sports)
Just got my Air Walk Trainer. Took about 10 minutes to assemble. Nice smooth motion and quiet. After reading previous reviews I decided not to attach the pad. I like that it does not put any strain on my feet or knees. Nice and sturdy too. No complaints so far. And you can't beat the price.

Jessica McClintock 450970 Rectangle Clutch,Black,one size
Jessica McClintock 450970 Rectangle Clutch,Black,one size

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, December 30, 2013
Very pretty clutch. Two different sized chains to attach if you want to use as a handbag or shoulder bag. Elegant.

Nikon MH-66 MH66 Charger for Coolpix Cameras S100 S2500 S2600 S2700 S2750 S3100 S3200 S3300 S3500 S4100 S4150 S4200 S4300 S5200 S6400 S6500 and many more
Offered by Alfatronix
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this charger, December 30, 2013
The battery fits snugly into the slot. Charges fairly quickly. We had other chargers that the battery didn't charge because the battery didn't sit in the charger properly. Glad I bought this one!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2014 9:36 AM PST

Achla Designs Room-to-Room Minuteman Doorway Fan
Achla Designs Room-to-Room Minuteman Doorway Fan
Price: $32.27
20 used & new from $26.70

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LITTLE FAN, December 30, 2013
We bought two to help circulate the heat from our wood burning stove in one room to other rooms. It's fairly quiet. It has a switch on the cord so you don't have to reach up to turn it on and off. The adjustable L bracket makes it convenient to direct the air flow where you want it.

EN-EL19 Battery & Charger Kit For Nikon Coolpix S32 S100 S3100 S3200 S3300 S3500 S3600 S4100 S4200 S4300 S5200 S5300 S6400 S6500 S6800 Digital Camera + More!!
Offered by Big Mike's Electronics
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother., December 1, 2013
My batteries didn't charge! Even used a rubber band to hold the battery but it didn't. This charger is supposed to be for my Nikon c6500 coolpix batteries. Guess not.

Rush (Breathless)
Rush (Breathless)
by Maya Banks
Price: $9.68
303 used & new from $0.34

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Rush (Breathless) (Paperback)
I have read many books by Mya Banks and have loved them all. However, this one was really not one of her best, nor one I would keep in my library of books. I found the characters to be somewhat unlikeable. Mia too wishy washy one minute and a sex kitten the next? Really? Gabe was too mercurial and held no appeal for me. The ending seemed rushed (no pun intended). One scene towards the end of the book just blew my mind and nearly kept me from finishing the book. I was disgusted with him for suggesting it and her for allowing it. (You'll know when you read it, I don't want to spoil it for anyone) Sorry but I'm going to pass on the other two books. I prefer Mya's style of writing in the genre of Romantic Suspense. This book was very easy to put down where her other books (Ex. The KGI series) you can't read fast enough to find out what happens next. Very disappointed. : (
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2013 3:02 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2