Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Joel Barredo > Reviews

Browse

Joel Barredo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joel Barredo "Joel B" RSS Feed (Tampa, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Safari® Wire Pin Brush, Medium / Large
Safari® Wire Pin Brush, Medium / Large
Price: $8.49
24 used & new from $6.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic brush., July 15, 2016
This brush is exactly what I have been looking for. My 1 year old L'hasa Apso loves being brushed with this. Will buy again if needed.

[Upgrade]Bicycle Phone Mount, Tryone Universal Bike Handlebar Phone Holder for Apple iPhone and Android Smartphones - Max 0.5 Inch Thickness for a Phone with a Case
Offered by Tryone Direct
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome mount., July 15, 2016
THIS WORKS FANTASTICALLY! I have a galaxy note 5 and was worried I couldn't find a mount to fit it, but this one does and does it well. I am not worried at all about my phone falling. It is very easily adjustable and I can't believe how cheap it is. I definitely would recommend this to friends. I kind of wish they included some foam or something to put behind the phone to prevent rattling but I found a solution for this below. I suppose a small piece of putty or even just some folded up paper would work as well.

Might want to get one of these though to insert behind the phone as it will create pressure to prevent any vibration sounds if it is not secure enough.

Master Grooming Tools Face & Finishing Combs  -  Ergonomic Combs for Grooming Dogs, 61/4"
Master Grooming Tools Face & Finishing Combs - Ergonomic Combs for Grooming Dogs, 61/4"
Price: $8.04
7 used & new from $7.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch, July 15, 2016
The pins do not rotate. Also this comb is very finely toothed that it will pull out whiskers :(. I only use this sparingly. It isn't exactly what I was looking for. For now I use a simple plastic mustache comb that I wet with conditioner spray to prevent static. It seems to work well until I can find a finer toothed metal one with rotating pins that doesn't mess with my poor dogs whiskers.

Master Grooming Tools Rotating Pin Combs  -  Ergonomic Combs for Grooming Dogs - Medium/Coarse, 71/2"
Master Grooming Tools Rotating Pin Combs - Ergonomic Combs for Grooming Dogs - Medium/Coarse, 71/2"
Offered by The Brick Warehouse
Price: $11.95
4 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC comb. I have been looking for one that ..., July 15, 2016
FANTASTIC comb. I have been looking for one that has rotating pins and some are inappropriately advertised as such. I have a 1 year old L'hasa apso who loves being combed with this. Also I use the Safari brush.

Bounce Sweet Dreams Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, 34 sheets
Bounce Sweet Dreams Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, 34 sheets
Offered by Vaughn's services
Price: $7.35
9 used & new from $7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells fantastic. Also I have sensitive skin and this does ..., July 15, 2016
Smells fantastic. Also I have sensitive skin and this does not seem to bother me for now. Will keep posted if it does cause issues.

Now Foods 7-keto 100mg Leangels, 120-Count
Now Foods 7-keto 100mg Leangels, 120-Count
Price: $35.09
26 used & new from $33.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2016
I love this supplement and it is cheap.

All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Powder 140 Servings
All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Powder 140 Servings
Offered by ZogoSportz
Price: $25.18
13 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a fitness fanatic and I love this product, July 15, 2016
I am a fitness fanatic and I love this product. Not a huge fan of tablets or pills. I mix this with my shakes. It is a white powder that is flavorless. You could even mix it with just water although you might sense the texture of it in the water. This is not the first time I have purchased it. I would recommend it to others.

AmazonBasics Portable Power Bank - 16,100 mAh
AmazonBasics Portable Power Bank - 16,100 mAh

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked great until poorly constructed microusb port malfunctioned., July 15, 2016
Worked amazingly, charges the phone fantastically. Unfortunately I discovered a severe design flaw. The micro USB port that is used to charge the device has been poorly constructed in such a way that it is just a matter of time until the port is damaged and will need to be replaced. For infrequent users this may be a matter of months, for frequent users, this would be less than a week. Until they remodel this item and install a much more secure microusb port for charging, this device is simply a disposable battery at best.

Booda Tail-Spin Flyer, 7-Inch
Booda Tail-Spin Flyer, 7-Inch
Price: $5.73
22 used & new from $5.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little dog frisbee, March 24, 2016
MY DOG LOVES THIS!!!! I live in Chicago right now and it has gotten pretty muddy sometimes, without much effort I can get it mostly clean with just a little soap and water. My dog is only a mild chewer, and has not destroyed it. I do think a heavy chewer would destroy it easily.

Good Buddy USA Rawhide Braided Sticks for Dogs, 7 to 8-Inch
Good Buddy USA Rawhide Braided Sticks for Dogs, 7 to 8-Inch
Price: $5.49
32 used & new from $5.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 24, 2016
My dog gobbled this up without any issues. Will buy this product again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5