Profile for Love to read > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 260

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Love to read RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Jokes for Kids: 300+ Jokes for Kids to Have Fun and Kill Time
Jokes for Kids: 300+ Jokes for Kids to Have Fun and Kill Time
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, December 21, 2014
Funny jokes! My daughter loves this book!

Sanyo PLV Z4 - LCD projector - 1000 ANSI lumens - 1280 x 720 - w
Sanyo PLV Z4 - LCD projector - 1000 ANSI lumens - 1280 x 720 - w

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this projector!, December 21, 2014
These older projectors are a million times nicer than the new ones. The new ones are too bright with no subtlety. I LOVE this projector!!

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
by Jesse Stoff MD
161 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me well, December 2, 2014
I had CFS after mononucleosis when I was 16 years old. I healed myself after 10 months of following the Fit for Life diet. Then the fatigue came back 1 1/2 years later and I followed this book religiously and got better after a few months. Very grateful for this book!

Hydrotac Stick-on Bifocal Lenses (OPTX 20/20)- +1.25 Diopter
Hydrotac Stick-on Bifocal Lenses (OPTX 20/20)- +1.25 Diopter
Offered by Zarabian Trade
Price: $14.99
6 used & new from $9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars TINY, and doesn't work, November 8, 2014
Doesn't work! You can't see through it- the image is just all warped from the water that you have to use to make it stick on. Also, these are TINY! I don't know how anyone used them. Waste of money.

First Animal Encyclopedia (Dk First Reference Series)
First Animal Encyclopedia (Dk First Reference Series)
by Penelope Arlon
Price: $14.14
107 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 8, 2014
We loved this book and learned so much. Great for a 1st grader!

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector
Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector
Offered by buyoo - Trusted Lowest Price!
Price: $2,613.00
6 used & new from $2,000.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Too bright for night viewing, November 8, 2014
This projector was too bright when in a room at night. It was like looking at the sand on the beach at midday. I couldn't stand it. We tried the lowest setting, ECO and Thx, but it was no better so we returned it. I don't know what to buy now because my husband says all projectors are the same brightness. Please comment if you have any suggestions!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2014 8:33 AM PST

Bic Disposable Razor Shavers Normal Single Blade 5-Count (Pack of 12)
Bic Disposable Razor Shavers Normal Single Blade 5-Count (Pack of 12)
Offered by Zulera
Price: $15.14
5 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, October 15, 2014
These are horrible. They aren't the same as the bic single blade razors I've been using for years. My legs are bleeding in ten places after using them this morning.

I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was: How to Discover What You Really Want and How to Get It
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.17

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't help me, October 12, 2014
I like the title of this book but it didn't really help me. The first three chapters are the only ones dedicated to finding out what you want to do but they don't give you any information on careers and what qualities you need for those careers. You are just supposed to come up with ideas yourself. But if I knew about what careers were out there that matched my personality I'd be doing them! The book assumes there is something psychological holding you back. It did help me pinpoint that I never really got any guidance from any of the adults in my life around the time when I would be choosing a career, but that wasn't really helpful in the end. It didn't help me figure out a career or give me any of the direction I need. Why isn't there a career book from someone who has actually gone out and found out about what jobs there are out there and what kind of people are happy in them? Why aren't any of the career books based on actual facts and observation?

Datexx The Miracle Cube Timer, Purple
Datexx The Miracle Cube Timer, Purple
Price: $17.00
25 used & new from $11.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well but cheaper at grocery store., August 13, 2014
I ordered this but needed it sooner. I found it at the grocery store for $11.99. It worked well. It's smaller than it looks in the photo, about the size of a peach. The sound is not bad at all.

Switched at Birth Season 2
Switched at Birth Season 2
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome plot lines!, July 1, 2014
Best TV show! The writers think up the best plot lines!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20