Profile for BBB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BBB "Brad" RSS Feed (Houston, Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
NFL Green Bay Packers LED Light-Up Logo Adjustable Hat
NFL Green Bay Packers LED Light-Up Logo Adjustable Hat
Price: $19.13
4 used & new from $18.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Pete "Simultaneous Catch" Carrol is the devil, January 31, 2015
What is there really to say about this? It's a Packers hat. That lights up. The only issue is that the button is hard to push, and it does not line up with the place on the underside of the hat where you are directed to press to turn it on or off. Other than that it's great.

And Pete "Simultaneous Catch" Carrol is the devil.

Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard
Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard
Price: $47.67
99 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Keyboard Ever, December 2, 2014
I don't have a bad thing to say about this keyboard. It's lightweight and works PERFECTLY with my Surface Pro 3 (best tablet laptop ever made) With the cover on it automatically shuts the device off so it does not waste the battery. I never have any pairing issues. It's a simple process that I did once and have never had to do it again.

Initially I though it was a little too heavy but after using it I realize the the weight keeps the keyboard firmly in place when you are typing regardless of the surface it's on. It's the perfect size for my man hands. I have no trouble typing.

We just rolled out 22 of these with the new Surface Pro 3 tablets for a client. The stand is a FANTASTIC additional feature for smaller tablets that do not come with integrated kickstands.

For $50 it's well worth the price.
Comment Comment | Permalink

VIZIO S3821w-C0 38-inch 2.1 Home Theater Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer (2014 Model)
Offered by thehappystore
Price: $191.88
37 used & new from $100.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 24, 2014
Audio went out on my 42" Vizio. Attached this to the top of the TV with mounting brackets, connected it to the optical output on the TV, put the wireless subwoofer in the corner and I was done. Took about 15 minutes to hook up (brackets sold separately). And it sounds great. Would buy one of these again.

Soundbar Brackets Universal Soundbar-Speaker Mounting Brackets
Soundbar Brackets Universal Soundbar-Speaker Mounting Brackets
Offered by Huppins
Price: $49.95
5 used & new from $45.21

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty hard to screw up, October 24, 2014
I mean it's pretty hard to screw up huge metal brackets. It does what it says. It's very easy to install. My only complaint would be the price. But there's not much you can do about that.

Baby Boom Woodland Toddler Nap Mat, Pink
Baby Boom Woodland Toddler Nap Mat, Pink
Price: $17.71
14 used & new from $17.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for day care, October 24, 2014
Nothing bad to say. Rolls up nicely, great for daycare. washes nicely too. Would by this again.

Lambs & Ivy Pony Luxury Nap Mats, Pink
Lambs & Ivy Pony Luxury Nap Mats, Pink
Offered by All Plush
Price: $44.95
3 used & new from $44.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great. Kinda cheap quality, October 24, 2014
For what this cost, I'm not all that thrilled. The detachable pillow is great but it ripped literally the first night my 2 year old slept on it and we woke up to a bed full of stuffing. It is very comfortable and we bring it to day care every other week. I'd probably not buy this again. It's pretty cheap quality.

Webkinz Western Lowland Gorilla
Webkinz Western Lowland Gorilla
Offered by SALES 4 YOU
Price: $9.61
19 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 2 year old, October 24, 2014
My little one loves this guy. I have nothing negative to say about it. We even used it in our Christmas photo. Perfect size for a 2 year old.

9"x12" Comfort Gel Packs (Set of 3)
9"x12" Comfort Gel Packs (Set of 3)
Offered by Atharva Products
Price: $30.66
2 used & new from $30.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for post-op, October 24, 2014
So, these were EXACTLY what I needed after my back surgery. They are such a low profile that it was very easy to lay down on them. Originally I would have given these 5 stars, but after about a month of daily use, they do not stay as cold as they did initially. I still use them every day I just have to swap them out more often.

Neet NRGLV Armguard Black
Neet NRGLV Armguard Black
Price: $12.99
5 used & new from $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for big guys., January 8, 2014
This review is from: Neet NRGLV Armguard Black (Sports)
The forearm piece is fine. I had to cut the upper arm piece off because the straps were too small for my arm. But I'm a big guy. Otherwise it's fine. works really well.

VSTN Dell Venue 8 Pro (Windows 8.1) ultra-thin Smart Cover Case, Only fit DELL Venue 8 Pro windows 8.1 tablet (For Dell Venue 8 Pro, Black)
Offered by Vostrostone
Price: $5.95
3 used & new from $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it's supposed to do, January 6, 2014
It fits the Venue Pro perfectly. I use it every day and it's great. Will continue to look for a better leather one but this will do just fine for now.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2014 2:13 PM PST