Profile for Tiger Girl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tiger Girl "tiger girl" RSS Feed (columbia, sc)

Vince Camuto Women's Berit Peep-Toe Pump,Blush,9.5 M US
Vince Camuto Women's Berit Peep-Toe Pump,Blush,9.5 M US
Offered by ShoeMetro

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the look but they hurt my feet!, March 21, 2014
I have been wanting these shoes for years and have tried them on several times at Belk but they never went on sale. Finally I saw them on here for a lower price and bought them in 2 colors. I absolutely love the way they look but they rubbed a huge blister near my ankle the first time I wore them. They were not comfortable at all. I hope my feet will toughen and I will be able to wear them because they are absolutely gorgeous!!

Green Plasmacar
Green Plasmacar
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $57.99
2 used & new from $57.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, January 9, 2007
This review is from: Green Plasmacar (Toy)
Two friends recommended this toy to me but I must say that my son really hasn't used it much at all since Christmas. I think he just enjoys going really fast on his bike and scooter and this is not a really fast toy. So, I cannot give it a high rating as it has hardly been used. My friends' boys love it though, so I guess it's a hit for some.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, January 9, 2007
I got this for my boys for Christmas. They play soccer, so I thought they would enjoy a twist on the game. They are actually having more fun just kicking the balls around the house because they are light and safe to kick indoors. We haven't actually tried it outdoors yet but I think it will be a fun outdoor game also.

PowerPitch HorseShoes
PowerPitch HorseShoes
Offered by Galactics
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great indoor fun for a rainy day!, January 9, 2007
This review is from: PowerPitch HorseShoes (Toy)
This is a great toy for boys! My boys really enjoyed it as a Christmas surprise toy! It is a great activity for a rainy day because you can use it indoors!

Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron
Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, November 9, 2006
My friend absolutely LOVES her Chi and recommended this for me. I tried it but it just really fried my hair. I am sure I was doing it wrong. It did not come with any instructions at all. So, I'm sure it is a great product if you know how to use it. It just didn't work for me. I had to send mine back. I'm still giving it 3 stars because it probably would be great for someone who knows how to use a flat iron. I am just back to using the blow dryer again.

Jensen Lightweight Ear-Hook Headphones - With in-Line Volume Control
Jensen Lightweight Ear-Hook Headphones - With in-Line Volume Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones!, November 9, 2006
I bought these because I was trying to find some headphones that would not fall out of my ears. These are the only ones that I have found that will stay in my ears while I am running. They are also very durable. When my last pair fell out of my ears and hit the pavement, they broke instantly. While running with my new Jensens the other day, a neighborhood dog ran out to greet me. He jumped up on me (affectionately) and accidentally yanked them out of my ears. They got jerked around by the dog as he was tangled in them and they hit the pavement, but they still work perfectly! I definitely recommend them!