Profile for S. Gerges > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Gerges "bookworm" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Panasonic RPHJE120K In-Ear Headphone, Black
Panasonic RPHJE120K In-Ear Headphone, Black
Price: $6.46
116 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., March 14, 2015
Perfection. The headphones fit very nicely, the sound is extreme representative of the actual recording. For rock music, this is the best bang for your buck, no doubt.

Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones
Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones
Offered by Best 4 Best
Price: $12.39
35 used & new from $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality but cheap., March 6, 2015
I listen to death metal, these headphones are so flat it is ridiculous. I bought them, used them about 10 times and realized it is simply not worth the money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2015 9:48 AM PDT

Philips SHQ1200/28 ActionFit Sports In-Ear Headphones
Philips SHQ1200/28 ActionFit Sports In-Ear Headphones
Price: $17.04
18 used & new from $3.47

3.0 out of 5 stars These Headphones Are Great, March 6, 2015
As the title suggests, this review is geared mainly towards heavy metal/rock readers. I don't listen to much else, and being a musician and avowed consumer of music, I feel my review should be geared this way.

First, let me cover why these headphones only get a 3/5 in my book.

1. Chord is too short:

I am a tall guy (yes, this matters), and for working this chord is fairly prohibitive. Keep in mind the high quality rubber they're using also sticks to clothes/fabric, and it does get in the way.

2. I lost about 5 earbuds - no replacement earbuds:

They were kind enough to send out several earbuds, but given I used my headphones all the time, I managed to lose a few buds. Now I am using them with no ear buds, and thus I am looking to replace these headphones.

So whats good about these?

The sound quality is quite good, I have to say even though they accentuate the bass ever so slightly, I thoroughly enjoy using them. It is a shame I am looking at a different company now, given these have proven themselves somewhat reliable.

EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Lighted Display, 400 lb. Capacity and "Step-On" Technology [2014 VERSION] - 10,000+ Reviews EatSmart Guaranteed Accurate
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $39.95
26 used & new from $28.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible accuracy, March 3, 2015
Incredible accuracy, I used an extremely precise scale at the gym for comparison and it gave me an identical weight. Thanks EatSmart.

Avery Personal Creations InkJet Iron-On Dark T-Shirt Transfers, White, Five Sheets per Pack (03279)
Offered by My office innovations
Price: $12.98
54 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, February 11, 2015
Very poor. It diminishes the quality of the actual image rather significantly.

Next Level Mens Premium Fitted Long-Sleeve Crew N3601-Black-Large
Next Level Mens Premium Fitted Long-Sleeve Crew N3601-Black-Large
Offered by GotApparel
Price: $8.90
3 used & new from $8.85

5.0 out of 5 stars they're excellent quality. It's fitted but not too tight and ..., February 11, 2015
I have about 10 of these, they're excellent quality. It's fitted but not too tight and the material is top notch.

Advance Time Technology 1.8" LED Alarm Clock With Red Display, Gray
Advance Time Technology 1.8" LED Alarm Clock With Red Display, Gray
Offered by BenStores
Price: $16.99
13 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 11, 2015
Does exactly what it says it does.

The Official BS Button
The Official BS Button
Price: $9.33
14 used & new from $6.29

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, January 3, 2015
This review is from: The Official BS Button (Toy)
Useless, worst audio ever.

Mastodon Men's Leviathan T-shirt Medium Black
Mastodon Men's Leviathan T-shirt Medium Black
Offered by Rockabilia
Price: $30.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Leviathan, April 23, 2013
Beautiful shirt, really great artwork. I honestly didn't think it would be very impressive before ordering it, but it came out nicely.

Nokia C7 Unlocked Quadband Smartphone with 8GB Storage, Symbian^3 OS, 8 MP Camera, 720P Video Recording, Wi-Fi, AMOLED Touchscreen and Bluetooth--International Version with No Warranty (Black)
2 used & new from $214.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Good at first, horrible later., March 13, 2012
When I first purchased this phone, it was a beautiful example of Nokia sophistication. However, after about 3 months, everything went quickly down hill. It is perhaps one of the slowest phones I have worked with, takes a while to respond, pretty inefficient and in comparison to the iphone or droid, just doesn't compare. I was accustomed to seeing nokia propel the company with their engineering but this is a disastrous example of a smartphone. Absolutely the last time I am purchasing a nokia, ever.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2013 6:13 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3