Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for j7826 > Reviews

Browse

j7826's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

j7826 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good. Reduces recoil, April 20, 2016
I have this on my Ruger Precision rifle in 308. It definitely helps with reducing recoil. It's alittle blasty indoors but I'm not expecting to use it in doors much. (Used it at 100 yard indoor range just to sight my scope in) I expected alittle better but it's still a really good improvement over no muzzle break. I shot my rifle without a muzzle break when I first got it and it started hurting my shoulder after shooting after several rounds. After putting this muzzle break on it and shooting 60 rounds, didn't bother my shoulder at all.
Comment Comment | Permalink

DDT Death Dealer Tactical Double Rifle Case
DDT Death Dealer Tactical Double Rifle Case
Offered by shophydra
Price: $74.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice well made rifle case, February 24, 2016
The rifle case seams to be made well. I wish it came with a shoulder strap. I also wish it had more storage compartments in the inside of the smaller zipper compartment. The padding is good and my rifle should be well protected for a soft case. If I made this case I would have put more velcro on the outer pockets so I'd have more area to velcro. The back straps to wear it as a back pack seam like they're made very well. I like that I can store my rifle with a full 30 round mag in it. This is the 42" case.

I brought this case with two rifle in it to the range this weekend. The case held up well with my two rifles in it. Case was heavy and it held up good. No tears or seems coming apart.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping!, November 6, 2015
Arrived a week early than it said it would. I have 5 of these shirts all in different colors. They fit good and they're Comfortable!

6997 Flexfit Low Profile Garment Washed Cotton Cap - Small/Medium (Black)
6997 Flexfit Low Profile Garment Washed Cotton Cap - Small/Medium (Black)
Offered by The Hat Pros
Price: $9.67
5 used & new from $9.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, October 25, 2015
I'm happy with this hat. I have 2 of them. Each one in different colors. They fit my head perfect.

(4 Pack) [Apple MFi Certified] iPhone 6 Cord Lightning Cable Charging Connector by OnyxVoltTM - Accelerated Charging and Syncing Speeds to iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c / 6 / 6 Plus, iPod 7, iPad Mini / mini 2/ mini 3, iPad 4 / iPad Air / iPad Air 2 (Compatible with iOS 8) (4x 1m / 3.2ft Cord) Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee!
Offered by Trusted Cables
Price: $12.97
2 used & new from $12.97

The Divergent Series: Insurgent
The Divergent Series: Insurgent

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible movie!!!, August 8, 2015
This movie was terrible. I usually don't write reviews about movies but I was so disappointed when I watched this. They never really tell you what's going on. Nothing wasn't ever explained about what was going. It was like the director just assumed that the audience knew everything that was going on and why they were doing what they were doing. And then the ending was horrible to.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 31, 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Amazon Video)
The movie was a lot better than expected.

The Equalizer
The Equalizer
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie. He's like a moder day super hero, December 23, 2014
This review is from: The Equalizer (Amazon Video)
Great movie. He's like a moder day super hero. Hes a badass & doesn't let you know about until do something bad.

Chicken Flavored Rawhide Chews Natural Basted Dog Treats by Lucky Premium Treats for Medium to Large Dogs, Made in USA Only, 50 Chews
Offered by Lucky Premium Treats
Price: $53.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs say they are Yummy rawhides!, December 18, 2014
My dog loves these bones! I have two dogs one 50 pounds the other one 65 pounds. They went through them pretty fast so next time I buy I'm going to get the bullsticks kind which are bigger. I had some questions about the bones and Lucky was very quick to reply and answer all my questions. Will buy from them again.

Shop-vac 90304 Cartridge Filter
Shop-vac 90304 Cartridge Filter
Price: $9.47
76 used & new from $9.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect., November 30, 2014
It arrived the very next day. Very fash shipping. Fits perfect.

Page: 1 | 2