Profile for Saff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Saff RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cologne, December 10, 2012
This is a great cologne, great smell and lasting. I got the recommendation by watching a couple of videos on YouTube about the top 10 best cologne in 2011-2012 and this was recommended by at least three people in their top 5 so I new I had to get one. Shop around and compare prizes cause I got the best deal here at Amazon.

Katy Perry Purr Eau De Parfum Spray - 175ml/6oz
Katy Perry Purr Eau De Parfum Spray - 175ml/6oz
Offered by LOCAL IMAGE
Price: $42.00
14 used & new from $38.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Perfume, December 10, 2012
Bought it for my mom as a gift and she loves it. Of course I let her sit for a minute and watch a couple of videos on YouTube about chicks and their opinion on their top 10 best perfumes and this one was one of them. I'm not an expert on perfume and cologne but I have to agree it smells good.

Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
Price: $99.95
87 used & new from $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicer, December 10, 2012
Not bad for the prize, I love juicing and cleaning it is not too much of a work for me. This product came brand new and the prize was very satisfying. I juice a lot of vegetable and fruits that the juicer container always overfilled and I'm learning how to use the right amount but I wish the container was bigger like the other Breville juicer. Overall good product.

Exploring Microsoft Office 2010, Vol. 1 (Book & CD)
Exploring Microsoft Office 2010, Vol. 1 (Book & CD)
by Robert T. Grauer
Edition: Spiral-bound
96 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand new, December 10, 2012
The book arrived in time brand new with CD all rapped in plastic cover. Its cheaper than ordering it on a college online book store.