Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Blushbrush > Reviews

Browse

Blushbrush's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Blushbrush RSS Feed (Boston, Mass)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Columbia Newton Waterproof Hiking Boot,Cordovan/Sauterne,5 M US Big Kid
Columbia Newton Waterproof Hiking Boot,Cordovan/Sauterne,5 M US Big Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Super light, January 3, 2014
These boots are so light it was almost like taking a flip flop out of the box!!! Very strange because to look at them, they seem heavy. Not at all. Nice boot.

Cole Haan Women's Fulton Boot,Black,8 B US
Cole Haan Women's Fulton Boot,Black,8 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but heel slips, January 3, 2014
These are very beautiful boots. My heel does slip up though. Maybe if I put a padding inside that will help. They are just way too cute to send back. Actually, I did send them back the FIRST time because the right boot would not even go on my foot. Very strange. Second pair did not do that. Nice..

Wooden Photo Frame Christmas Ornaments - Box of 12 Assorted Styles - Snowman Tree Santa Train Snowflake & Gingerbread Man

5.0 out of 5 stars A-DORABLE, November 13, 2013
Not sure what all the complaints are all about because mine were just the CUTEST little frames EVER!!! I usually get them thru OTC but they are that "foam" material and little flimsy. These are thin wood but really really CUTE! I give the inlaws and my parents a set of the kid's school pictures as part of their Christmas gift and these are just PERFECT. Absolutely give them a try... SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2013 12:27 PM PST

Love U Lots Little Girls' Tiered Cover-Up with Flowers
Love U Lots Little Girls' Tiered Cover-Up with Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars A-DORABLE, June 13, 2013
This is so cute!! If you are looking to get professional photos done, this is the top! My daughter will JUST be turning 4 in a month and it fit perfectly. I would never DRY this dress as another reviewer did as it would shrink. I take it out of the wash, I actually BLEACH it even though it says not to, and let it air dry on a hanger. Perfect every time. I actually bought a second with fear that something would permanently stain it. It's the FIRST thing my duaghter will pull out of her closet then she grabs a pair of bike shorts to put underneath as she always wears bike shorts or leggings with these types of tops/dresses. Very "boutique" style and feminine. Love it!

Amy Byer Big Girls' Ruffle Knit Top, White, Large
Amy Byer Big Girls' Ruffle Knit Top, White, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Super feminine and cute, June 7, 2013
Really feminine and soft. Got for violin concert. First got large but returned for XL. My daughter is about 12-14 size, 11 years old. Not much size difference but the XL "flowed" better and wasn't binding on the arms.

LED Finger Lights (40 pcs)
LED Finger Lights (40 pcs)
Offered by Sandra Rui
Price: $4.08
66 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars THEY ARE LOOSE IN BAG!!!, June 2, 2013
What a disappointment!! I bought these last year and they came in SEPARATE creative packages with all 4 colors in a great package... So, I thought I was ordering the same thing! These were suppose to be goody bag gifts. They came all LOOSE!!!!! Very disappointed. Please change the description as that is NOT what the description says. Thank you
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2013 12:43 PM PDT

Bearpaw Womens Constantine Solid Knit Winter Boot Shoe, Concord, US 8
Bearpaw Womens Constantine Solid Knit Winter Boot Shoe, Concord, US 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, October 29, 2012
Size is right on. Very warm and comfy. The concord color is gorgeous . I bought bear paws before and had to order up. No need

Strawberry Shortcake Pink Princess Dress
Strawberry Shortcake Pink Princess Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, October 16, 2012
Really cute though a little wide in top and keeps falling down so I have to pin it. Other than that, cute !! I would not pay over twenty dollars for it though. That's what I paid thru amazon

Thermos Star Wars FUNtainer Straw Bottle
Thermos Star Wars FUNtainer Straw Bottle

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute...but, September 22, 2011
My family uses these cups all the time but this one has the small rubber ring in the cover to keep from leaking and it always falls out. I like the other ones better.

Naughty Nello and the Sausages
Naughty Nello and the Sausages
by Joanne Puccinelli
Price: $14.00
13 used & new from $3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent children's book!, March 14, 2011
What a wonderful book! I have four children and each one enjoyed it very much!! We cannot wait to read the next book!
Comment Comment | Permalink