Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for elizabeth b > Reviews

Browse

elizabeth b's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

elizabeth b RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Naked Greed (A Stone Barrington Novel)
Naked Greed (A Stone Barrington Novel)
by Stuart Woods
Price: $18.31
159 used & new from $2.92

1.0 out of 5 stars THE WORST WOODS NOVEL EVER, August 1, 2015
THE WORST WOODS NOVEL EVER. I read every book, and I lost the love novels ago, but I read, and read, thinking it has to get better. It never did. Sorry, fans, I'm with you on this one -- done.

Code of Conduct: A Thriller (The Scot Harvath Series)
Code of Conduct: A Thriller (The Scot Harvath Series)
by Brad Thor
Price: $17.12
341 used & new from $1.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book. Thor knows his audience, August 1, 2015
Great Book. Thor knows his audience, and his information. He keeps us turning the pages as we bite our fingers and pray he is ONLY writing fiction! Best book of the summer.

Gel Pens | 24 Colored Pens with Bonus 24 Gel Ink Refills | Glitter, Neon and Pastel Styles | Coloring and Craft Pen Set for Adults and Kids Includes Black, White, Gold and Silver | Handy Artist Case
Offered by Gel Gliders
Price: $23.90

Paris Match (A Stone Barrington Novel)
Paris Match (A Stone Barrington Novel)
by Stuart Woods
Price: $21.79
162 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Stuart Woods and have lapped up every book, October 17, 2014
I love Stuart Woods and have lapped up every book. This one is a joke. I did all stars hoping to make Stuart read this to know he has readers, but he will lose the lovers if he does not write again how he used to. Yes. Stone is a whore and he gets into trouble but we need to guess, not know, the stories. Do better, or you will lose all your readers.

A Prince of Persia
A Prince of Persia
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE ANNE MOORE'S BOOKS, December 4, 2013
Anne Moore is one of the best new authors I've read, and her novels stay with you long after you complete them and put down to peruse again.

Doing Hard Time: A Stone Barrington Novel
Doing Hard Time: A Stone Barrington Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. Stuart is back!, October 8, 2013
Stuart has heard the fans and he is on track again. This is vintage Woods!! I read it in a day and loved every page

The Love Wars
The Love Wars
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, June 17, 2013
This review is from: The Love Wars (Kindle Edition)
As a divorcee and friend of two successful divorce attorneys, this was a fun story to read. I laughed out loud, I cried, I admonished my own bad behavior as a client and I love even more than I already did my attorney. This is a novel but it a book by a lawyer about being an attorney.

The Affair
The Affair
by Colette Freedman
Price: $10.60
114 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, March 26, 2013
This review is from: The Affair (Paperback)
This was one if the most well – written books that I've read In a long time. It was smart, Sufficiently realistic and super creative In the way that it was written. I highly recommend this for both men and women of any age, single or married, As the underlying topic relates To relationships.

Prairie Tale: A Memoir
Prairie Tale: A Memoir
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, March 17, 2013
This was a well-done book that offers a powerful and poignant look into self-awareness, -advocacy and -advancement. It is sad and rejuvenating.

Stay Young & Sexy with Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement: The Science Explained
Stay Young & Sexy with Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement: The Science Explained
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, March 7, 2013
All of her info is fascinating and fun; she is a wealth of information and this is is a must-read.

Page: 1 | 2